Neverwinter Nights Complete FREE Download @ Gametap Shop

BaboonSqueezer

CAGiversary!
Normal price is $29.95, now FREE

Called “the total package – a PC gaming classic for the ages” – Neverwinter Nights Complete brings together every game and expansion of the critically acclaimed franchise into one compilation.
Includes Neverwinter Nights, Hordes of the Underdark, Shadows of the Undrentide, Kingmaker, Neverwinter Nights 2, Mask of the Betrayer, Mysteries of Westgate, Storm of Zehir.

Dungeons & Dragons: Neverwinter Nights Complete Download Features
  • Phenomenal Value - 2 GOTY winners, every expansion, and average metacritic score of 89%, all for one low price.
  • Neverwinter Nights 2 - Never before released in a collection, included with all of its expansion packs.
http://www.gametap-shop.com/buy-download-pc-games/Dungeons-&-Dragons---NWN-Complete-2244-25.html

Thanks to belarus94 at SD

Last edited by a moderator:
This is was just a marketing ploy to get you to sign up for an account so they can show their creditors at year's end how many new accounts signed up this year and continue to receive investment capital. That's ALL. We've all been pwned!!!

[quote name='steelcurtain11']Anyone know of any other good deals on this collection?[/QUOTE]

Haven't seen the collection, but I was at a Big Lots after the holidays and saw that they had one of the expansions for NWN2 - Mask of the Betrayer going for $1.00.

[quote name='ElektroDragon']This is was just a marketing ploy to get you to sign up for an account so they can show their creditors at year's end how many new accounts signed up this year and continue to receive investment capital. That's ALL. We've all been pwned!!![/QUOTE]

Dont know about all of that but a classic bait and switch? Yeah, I'd believe it.

That some got in on it was needed to get the word out. The point was to get more traffic to the site. Maybe you dont get the game for free but your there so you browse and maybe you buy something. Its in effect free advertising.

I've never seen a 'glitch' (classic excuse) drop a price to $0.00. I'd have problably believed something more along the lines of them being hacked, but then again that might get users scared about there financial info so I can see how the classic 'glitch' excuse was used.

bread's done
Back