New Amazon Customer Vote - goodbye Prime, hello Zune!

PKRipp3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
T.M.X. Tickle Me Elmo
$39.99 $30.00 (2,000 units at this price)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000ETRE0Q/103-4877384-8171033
Zune 30 GB Digital Media Player
$229.95 $90.00 (1,000 units at this price)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000FMZE7W/103-4877384-8171033
WowWee Roboreptile Robotic Reptile
$69.99 $20.00 (2,000 units at this price)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000ENW5Q0/103-4877384-8171033
George Foreman 10-Burger Jumbo Grill
$49.99 $5.00 (2,000 units at this price)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BI002E/103-4877384-8171033

I voted for the Zune

(sorry if this has already been posted, i searched for 'Amazon Vote' and didn't see it)

http://promotions.amazon.com/gp/holiday/cv/homepage/103-4877384-8171033

[quote name='jedi0077']Ipod 4ever!. I work for an office retailer. We had 13 Zunes at "launch". We still have 12.(Someone stole one of them)[/quote]

like what?

[quote name='2poor']How are they going to do this now? Randomly selected? I don't understand.[/QUOTE]

random selection amongst the population that voted for the product that wins.

[quote name='bo0']random selection amongst the population that voted for the product that wins.[/quote]

Are they going to send you an email or something?

[quote name='2poor']Are they going to send you an email or something?[/QUOTE]

Yep email notification I assume. I'm not hoping on a phone call or a door bell ring.

Who would have thought I'd have a tough decision to vote between a media player and a George Foreman grill? LOL

That grill would be nice...but I broke down and voted for the Zune.

no point in voting for the zune, everyone loves a george forman...for five bucks!? that's awesome...you're over the zune haha that thing looks horrid. Companies should just give up on the mp3 player market seeing that apple is the only company ever to really succeed in it. Anyone remember the diamond rio? I tried forgetting...32mb oooh yeah

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']What do the vote standings look like right now, for those who have voted?[/QUOTE]

zune is winning with 53% of the vote

grill is a distant 2nd

[quote name='bo0']I second that. I have 95gigs of music. I can't event get an ipod that will satiate my taste buds.[/QUOTE]

I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 172gb, but I've yet to fill up my 40gb mp3 player. Usually I have something around 20gb on it (tho more right now because I dumped my Christmas music on it). I've never been concerned with fitting my entire collection on a player, just the stuff I want to listen to every day.

[quote name='Sporadic']At least you can fix most of yours on an 80GB.

I have 197GBs :cry:[/QUOTE]

Now that is crazy. Are there a lot of uncompressed cds or something? I think i'm satisfied with my 5 lol.

[quote name='jtkelly86']no point in voting for the zune, everyone loves a george forman...for five bucks!? that's awesome...you're over the zune haha that thing looks horrid. Companies should just give up on the mp3 player market seeing that apple is the only company ever to really succeed in it. Anyone remember the diamond rio? I tried forgetting...32mb oooh yeah[/quote]

LOL -I still use my Rio.

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']Holy fuck A Ps3 For $5?!

Edit: I just saw it's a George Foreman >_>[/QUOTE]
lol. Now that would be the deal of the century.

Sorry guys, I voted for the Zune. I have an old MP3 player that needs updating.

I voted for the george foreman grill, because its the closest I am going to get to the PS3. Also probally i am not going to get a ticket for Zune 1 in 100,000,000,000,000,000,000. is not very good odds

[quote name='Pookymeister']Its random now, not first come first serve.[/QUOTE]

This is the reason why I voted for the grill. After the whole xbox360 fiasco, they are giving their items out at random voters. Zune is going to be highly clicked so I had to go for the grill, which is going to be less clicked so more of an advantage toward me. Hopefully I get the grill because i'm getting hungry and I want to use that for my hamburgers. mmmm mmmmm

[quote name='shortshire']This is the reason why I voted for the grill. After the whole xbox360 fiasco, they are giving their items out at random voters. Zune is going to be highly clicked so I had to go for the grill, which is going to be less clicked so more of an advantage toward me. Hopefully I get the grill because i'm getting hungry and I want to use that for my hamburgers. mmmm mmmmm[/quote]

As far as I know, only the winning product will be offered at that price. If the grill doesnt win, it will not be available to anyone for $5.

[quote name='horrido']As far as I know, only the winning product will be offered at that price. If the grill doesnt win, it will not be available to anyone for $5.[/quote]

It won't be the same deal, but it will still be cheap, probably

[quote name='horrido']LOL -I still use my Rio.[/QUOTE]
Heck yeah! I won a Rio 600 from Microsoft way back when they launched WMA, and a few years ago I bought a "broken" Karma off eBay for $80 which I use every day. (The wheel doesn't function, but it's not at all necessary, and there's some corruption on the hard drive, but nothing that doesn't make it worth the price and then some.)

I voted for the Foreman before I read the drawing rules, otherwise I would have thrown my hat in for a chance at a cheap Zune. Still, if the runner-up price is less than $20, I may still jump on the Foreman deal.

I went for the Zune because I only have a lowly 5GB player and something that did video would be cool, or I could sell it to get the Vision M or even Toshiba Gigabeat that I've heard good things about.

I voted on a $5.00 Foreman, and now they up the price to $20 after the voting is already done! Had I know this, I would have voted for a Zune! :[

LAME!!!:bomb:

To anyone who won last round: How much after the "We have a winner" email did you get the email saying you could get the product?

[quote name='BrandonMills']I voted on a $5.00 Foreman, and now they up the price to $20 after the voting is already done! Had I know this, I would have voted for a Zune! :[

LAME!!!:bomb:[/QUOTE]

Foreman is DOWN!! he's DOOOOWN!!!

[quote name='BrandonMills']I voted on a $5.00 Foreman, and now they up the price to $20 after the voting is already done! Had I know this, I would have voted for a Zune! :[

LAME!!!:bomb:[/QUOTE]

Maybe you don't understand how this works. Only the winning item gets the huge discount. The other three items are still cheaper, just not as good as they would have been if they won.

[quote name='Nightfall']Maybe you don't understand how this works. Only the winning item gets the huge discount. The other three items are still cheaper, just not as good as they would have been if they won.[/QUOTE]

I may still be interested in that Grill for $20. It's a $100 grill.

I voted for zune.A hot meal is tempting but I just cant say no to 30gb mp3 player.(more space than Xbox 360 hard drive)Music always cheers me up when Im down.

[quote name='ndshide']3am est I believe. I don't see a point in staying up since if we win the raffle, we are guaranteed the opportunity to buy one.[/QUOTE]

I thought it would be 2am...?

[quote name='ndshide']12:45 here at Notre Dame, IN. 9:45 in Cali, which is PST. 3am pst = 12am PST.[/QUOTE]

this math agrees with my flava flav clock

flav.gif

seems solid

bread's done
Back