New Best Buy Clearance Starting 3/17 (YMMV in Stores)- LIVE ONLINE NOW!

MasaTFC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
423 (100%)
iconbestbuy.gif
Sale is Live Online Now (thanks YoshiFan1)! Limit 3 of each title I believe.

Just heard that BB is having a clearance sale starting 3/17. Games up for grabs will be

3DS - Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! - 9.99
3DS - Classic Games Overload - 7.99
3DS - Finding Nemo: Escape to the big blue - 9.99
3DS - Pokemon Rumble Blast - 9.99
3DS - Rabbids Rumble - 7.99
3DS - Rayman Origins - 7.99
3DS - The Trash Pack - 9.99
NDS - Finding Nemo: Escape to the big blue - 7.99
NDS - Kirby Mass Attack - 7.99
NDS - Lego Ninjago Bundle - 9.99
PS3 - Battlfield Bad Company 2 Greatest Hits - 7.99
PS3 - Darksiders II - 14.99
PS3 - DJ Hero 2 Stand Alone Software - 2.99
PS3 - Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 - 7.99
PS3 - MLB 12: The Show - 9.99
PS3 - NHL 12 - 9.99
PS3 - Saints Row The Third - 9.99
PS3 - Socom 4 - 9.99
PS3 - Starhawk - 9.99
PS3 - Xcom: Enemy Unknown - 14.99
Wii - Metriod: Other M - 7.99
Wii - Nintendo Selects: Pikmin 2 - 4.99
Wii - Sin & Punishment 2: Star Successor - 9.99
Wii - uDraw Dood's Big Adventure - 2.99
Wii U - Darksiders II - 19.99
X360 - Battlefield Bad Company 2 Platinum - 7.99
X360 - Darksiders II - 14.99
X360 - Dragon Age 2 - 4.99
X360 - Fable: The Journey - 9.99
X360 - NBA Baller Beats - 9.99
X360 - Red Faction Armageddon - 4.99

Stock will be limited at stores (think 1-5 copies a store), and since this is clearance there will not be any more copies made available/shipped out. Once they gone, they gone!

Other clearance items will include various phones and computers as well as unlisted games (again YMMV on those especially, thanks midnightmetal for that info), but I don't have much info on those. Happy Hunting!

Note-
"If you have rewardzone points they can be used in-store as well. Either print off the certificate from https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/ or ask the cashier to look up the certificate for you on the register....in order to do so they need your reward zone card or they can just look it up with your phone number. "

Note #2

emails are going out for a seperate clearance as well (credit to CrossFireXT17 for the link and stuff)

Here is the link to the big clearance for lots of things (the movies link doesn't work yet) http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Global-P...paignID=369667 ... think that should be pretty universal

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Pend']Was wondering if anyone has luck finding a Darksiders II LE (PS3) at their store? I can't find one locally and would love to get one.[/QUOTE]
those Le copies were from first shipments of the game, it is probably gone now. I would not waste my time searching for it.

FYI Farcry 3 trades in for $29.40 after GCU, and it's only $30 new, lessed used... do with that info what you wish...

[quote name='YBX87']those Le copies were from first shipments of the game, it is probably gone now. I would not waste my time searching for it.[/QUOTE]

I found a few before but shipping would kill it for anyone picking it up for someone else.

[quote name='Pend']Was wondering if anyone has luck finding a Darksiders II LE (PS3) at their store? I can't find one locally and would love to get one.[/QUOTE]

Some stores around me still have them but as someone else said it was not part of the deal. Before you go to try to price match its a different Sku all together. The only way you can get one is from store pick up and hope that they get you the limited version instead of the vanilla one.

[quote name='Draknight']Some stores around me still have them but as someone else said it was not part of the deal. Before you go to try to price match its a different Sku all together. The only way you can get one is from store pick up and hope that they get you the limited version instead of the vanilla one.[/QUOTE]

During the Presidents Sale I got the Limited Edition with In Store pick up. So I reccomend anyone that wants the Limited Edition to try that. If anything you could just return the game back.

Ordered Dood's Big Adventure, among other things, just to have something else to use with that damn uDraw...after I picked it up, noticed my Best Buy had it clearanced....returned and rebought for 75 cents!

[quote name='MR_E']You don't need to do anything with that link. The deal is linked to your account if you've used the facebook app. All you have to do is spend $10 or more in one transaction and use your RZ card/account. So if one of those purchases in the last few days was over $10, you should be good.[/QUOTE]

Heres the thing though, i just did a poll for the first time today, i bought the stuff a day or two ago... I notice in my RZ account it shows 10 points for taking a poll. So will i be getting the 500 points for the stuff i bought a couple days ago, or is it only if i buy >$10 worth of stuff NOW, AFTER i did the poll?

If thats the case would returning the stuff and rebuying it work in store?

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']Ordered Dood's Big Adventure, among other things, just to have something else to use with that damn uDraw...after I picked it up, noticed my Best Buy had it clearanced....returned and rebought for 75 cents![/QUOTE]

At least you got the Wii one. THeres at least a handfull of games for that. I bought the 360 version.. theres literally like 2 games for the damn thing. Its ridiculous

If you plan on PM'ing BB's prices at Target, prepare for a stroll down YMMV Avenue. In my limited experience I've had almost no trouble stacking price matches with Target promos, but there is this one girl at this one Target that always tries to put a barrier between me and Epic Win. "No, you have to Trade It In to get that price, see?" Uh, no goofball, that doesn't even make sense, add it to the cart and try telling me that again. "Well I can't price match these and let you have the buy 2 get 1 free deal, so I'm going to ring up 2 on one receipt and 1 on the other..." Yeah, how about goodbye for now? It didn't help matters that it looked like someone had given himself a buzzcut on the guest services counter. Seriously, hair everywhere. It was nauseating.

I'm gonna try that store again in the morning since they had just about everything I wanted out of this sale. The second Target I tried had only three things I wanted - Baller Beats, Fable, Kirby - and while I had to spend almost twenty minutes helping this old woman figure out how to operate the iPad so that I could get my price match action on, it was worth it in the long run. The young blonde that came over to finalize the transaction surprised me with something along the lines of, "Sure are a savvy shopper aren't you?" I said "yeah... I keep up with the deals" and left, with the overwhelming urge to murder all Target employees magically lifted from my being.

Best buy in Perrysburg OH had like 30 copies of Ballet Beats (literally stacked at the front of the store) and like 4 copies of Pikmin 2 left. Probably stopping at the Monroe St store to return doods adventure because I didn't notice it was for the wii. :roll:

Looks like they finally put MLB 12 The Show back on their site, available for shipping or ship to store at all stores near me.

And they also raised the price of a few games.

[quote name='dark_inchworm']If you plan on PM'ing BB's prices at Target, prepare for a stroll down YMMV Avenue. In my limited experience I've had almost no trouble stacking price matches with Target promos, but there is this one girl at this one Target that always tries to put a barrier between me and Epic Win. "No, you have to Trade It In to get that price, see?" Uh, no goofball, that doesn't even make sense, add it to the cart and try telling me that again. "Well I can't price match these and let you have the buy 2 get 1 free deal, so I'm going to ring up 2 on one receipt and 1 on the other..." Yeah, how about goodbye for now? It didn't help matters that it looked like someone had given himself a buzzcut on the guest services counter. Seriously, hair everywhere. It was nauseating.
[/QUOTE]

AFAIK this is a glitch in their system that allows a price match plus b2g1 free. I don't think any retailer would normally allow that, and an astute employee would deny the transaction.

Earlier this morning, the site price for XCOM (PS3) went up to $39.99.

Now... back in stock!

Ah, Best Buy, you crack me up.

[quote name='r00kie']Pikmin 2 back in stock online[/QUOTE]

Got it thanks, wow BB is hilarious 4.99, free shipping? :applause:

[quote name='gantt']Earlier this morning, the site price for XCOM (PS3) went up to $39.99.

Now... back in stock!

Ah, Best Buy, you crack me up.[/QUOTE]

Same with dragon age 2... I should have just done in store pickup yesterday but I couldnt find anything to put the purchase over $5 (I have a $5 reward cert so I was just gonna grab some gum or something). This is what I get for being a cheap ass on a $5 game. Lol.

Sucks about xcom going back up its just a really good game and more folks should be playing it.

Any other titles go up?

[quote name='Multibeaster79']
Any other titles go up?[/QUOTE]
Don't know about prices that went up but they removed Saints Row 3 entirely

So annoyed that my Best Buy is sold out of Vita memory cards. And Target won't match it if its not in stock.

Can anyone message me on here and tell me if Pokemon Rumble Blast comes back in stock, I would check it myself but my internet will be super slow in school

[quote name='xGwiZ96x']Can anyone message me on here and tell me if Pokemon Rumble Blast comes back in stock, I would check it myself but my internet will be super slow in school[/QUOTE]

The site says pickup only.

[quote name='The Punisher']The nba ball feels soft. When i grab it, i can push my fingers a bit deep. Is that normal or does it need air?[/QUOTE]

What I do is if I drop the ball on my shoulder level and the balll bounces back around 3/4th way up, that is enough. Some guys are hardcore and do it w/ the ball only bouncing back 1/2 of the way up.

Starhawk jumped to $20.99 apparently. Shit! That was the title I almost scored but couldn't last night. And SOCOM 4 is up to $29.99. Hmm... looks like my second attempt to exploit Target is not happening now. Ah well, I got a few goodies, and really should be keeping my money squandering to a minimum. Gonna run out and PM Pikmin 2 and call it a day I guess.

[quote name='bruceg']AFAIK this is a glitch in their system that allows a price match plus b2g1 free. I don't think any retailer would normally allow that, and an astute employee would deny the transaction.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I'm aware ;) Hence why I didn't try to kick up a fuss over it. But that combined with her nitpicking over the "Trade It In" BS - thanks BB for making things confusing - made me think she was that desperate to find a way to shoot me down.

Damn, Fable The Journey went back up to $29.99. Was hoping to pick it up plus a filler item for the 500 RZ points. Guess I'll pick something else up.

Just got back from the local store and saw about 12 copies of Pikmin 2 even though the website said there were none available. Grabbed 1 for me and and 1 for my little nephews! $4.99 is an incredible deal

Ordered 2 Saint Rows 3 last night, but order canceled this morning. Now I can't even check if another store has it. Knew it was too good to be true.

[quote name='macjz212']Just got back from the local store and saw about 12 copies of Pikmin 2 even though the website said there were none available. Grabbed 1 for me and and 1 for my little nephews! $4.99 is an incredible deal[/QUOTE]

Were they a restock? I'm curious if they were always there or not.

If you want Red Faction Armageddon and if it's in stock at your local Target, I would suggest price-matching it there. It comes with the Recon Pack if purchased at BB, which costs all of 80 MSP on Xbox Live, but Target copies come with the Ruin Mode, which runs 400 MSP (!).

Neither of my Targets carry it anymore, and I'm not about to negate any savings by driving 30+ minutes for it, so I had to settle for less. Cue the tiny violin.

[quote name='strait edge follower']not even close to accurate lol. i found 4 games that were listed as not avalible instore yesturday[/QUOTE]

F..... I've never bothered to go to my local store. For some reason I thought they had the online stock locator figured out by now.

needs air. i went to the 99cent only store and got a shitty hand pump for a dollar. no way i was paying 5-10 for a pump when i bought the game for 10.

ball is decent, a little cheap but i played a a quick pickup game last night

I just picked up my copy of Saints Row The Third from Best Buy for the PS3. Do all PS3 copies have the free download for Saints Row 2? It doesn't say it anywhere on the packaging.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

[quote name='Indiana']Were they a restock? I'm curious if they were always there or not.[/QUOTE]

Sorry never really look too much at the section but it's possible because they looked as though they were fresh from a new box

[quote name='TheWatchersRebellion']I just picked up my copy of Saints Row The Third from Best Buy for the PS3. Do all PS3 copies have the free download for Saints Row 2? It doesn't say it anywhere on the packaging.

Any assistance would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I thought if you redeemed the multiplayer code (PS3 only) on the PSN store, it should prompt up the co-op unlock key and SR2.

Went to pick up my vita cradle and for shits and giggles went to see if there was a Pikmin 2 and lo and behold, there was 1 copy left. Not bad for $11 worth of items.

My 3 games arrived today. By some miracle they shipped in a box. 90% of the time I order games from BBY and they throw them in a large bubble envelope.

[quote name='TheWatchersRebellion']I just picked up my copy of Saints Row The Third from Best Buy for the PS3. Do all PS3 copies have the free download for Saints Row 2? It doesn't say it anywhere on the packaging.

Any assistance would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

I believe so. I remember reading about it, but so no mention of free Saint's Row 2 anywhere on the packaging of my copy of SR3. Even the inside mentioned nothing, but it popped up for download the moment I entered my online pass code.

Anyways I looked through the stuff on clearance and couldn't believe the Turtle Beach Blops2 LE Tango headset was on sale for $130.99!!!! We're talking a headset that originally retailed for $300!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Turtle+...-102?id=1218747884455&skuId=6461131&st=turtle beach tango&cp=1&lp=1

Luckily I'm a Silver Rewards member so I returned my XP400s that I got with the RZ coupon ealry last month, and picked these up. They're actually a step up from that model with some nicer features, and slightly better build quality! Unbelievable deal for anyone looking for a headset! You'll never find a headset of this quality at this price!

wow nba baller beats for $9.99????? is there a version without the basketball???? that basketball alone is worth more than $10. it's an officially licensed Spalding basketball.

[quote name='The Punisher']The nba ball feels soft. When i grab it, i can push my fingers a bit deep. Is that normal or does it need air?[/QUOTE]

LOL. you don't play basketball, do you? yeah, pump it up. it's not nerf.

bread's done
Back