NEW CAG Coupon Pack (BB/CC/TRU) UPDATED 05/MAY/2007

Strider2K99

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hello fellow CAGers. In here, you will find a .rar file containing coupons from stores such as Best Buy and Circuit City. You may be familiar with this from AZPunishers thread. However, he closed down the thread because people couldn't stop complaining about where he hosted the file. I'm going to try to pick up where he left off and try to host the files.

AZPunisher, you did a great job, despite what other people say. Thank you for your work. :applause:

NOTE: Results of use of the coupons may vary from store to store and cashier to cashier. Keep trying different places if possible and you may get favorable results.

Now, unto the pack. Here's what the pack contains:
BB $5 off :360::ps2::psp::ps3::wii::ds::pc: games/$5 off $19.99+ acc/$5 off strat guides (exp. 5/26) (Credited to Rictor)
CC $40 off $199+ (exp 5/31) (Credited to bushe)
CC $5 off Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters for PSP (exp. 5/31)

Link for rar coupon pack updated 05/05/07 (MegaUpload)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4EKHJ7QB

Zip version (Megaupload)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P5U1HRTB

I will continue to update the coupon pack as necessary. Later.

Yeah...I got them to work actually. I'm hoping I can at least use the $5 off xbox accessories for the 120GB hard drive. Should be out before the end of the month, I'd think. Have a couple gift cards I need to use anyways.

Strider.... if you're using WinRar to make the .rar files, you can use it to make .zip files too. Kill two birds with one stone and post em both up for the convience of all.. :)

[quote name='TripleNad']Strider.... if you're using WinRar to make the .rar files, you can use it to make .zip files too. Kill two birds with one stone and post em both up for the convience of all.. :)[/quote]

Thanks for the advice. I never knew that. Will do it now.

[quote name='muzras']hey guys,

Are there new coupons packs for May 2007?

These are about to expire. :cry:[/quote]

So far, Nothing has been posted. It looks like this topic will eventually die if nothing comes out.

Everyone and OP:

Check the recent posts in this thread by Rockgamer and Hibiwa from yesterday.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129445&page=8

edit: Basically, we won't find out (or, hopefully, have scans) until the June issue of GamePro comes out, which is in 2-3 weeks.

OP, I mean no disrespect, but you should really watch the "GamePro coupon" threads (usually posted by the same person), as they contain info on when you can update your coupon pack thread or when you can expect new coupons to post in the pack.

[quote name='parKer20']Everyone and OP:

Check the recent posts in this thread by Rockgamer and Hibiwa from yesterday.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129445&page=8

edit: Basically, we won't find out (or, hopefully, have scans) until the June issue of GamePro comes out, which is in 2-3 weeks.

OP, I mean no disrespect, but you should really watch the "GamePro coupon" threads (usually posted by the same person), as they contain info on when you can update your coupon pack thread or when you can expect new coupons to post in the pack.[/quote]

I'm way ahead of you guy. But until said coupons are actually posted, there's not much I can do.

Just wanted to post thank you for this. I went and bought a 500 dollar receiver from CC yesterday for 419 by making them match the web price and then adding the 40 off coupon. Much appreciated!

[quote name='tripredicus']Just wanted to post thank you for this. I went and bought a 500 dollar receiver from CC yesterday for 419 by making them match the web price and then adding the 40 off coupon. Much appreciated![/quote]

When you asked them to check the website for the price, did they give you a hard time? Did they say web prices are different from the store?

[quote name='eau']I love these gamepro coupons and hate to see BB putting an end to them.[/quote]
I don't BB is putting an end to them as much as neutering their value for us. :roll:

As far as we're concerned, it's diminishing returns for us.

[quote name='D_Icon']When you asked them to check the website for the price, did they give you a hard time? Did they say web prices are different from the store?[/quote]
They gave me no problems whatsoever besides the long waits you always have to endure at CC.

[quote name='shrike4242']I don't BB is putting an end to them as much as neutering their value for us. :roll:

As far as we're concerned, it's diminishing returns for us.[/quote] I just got my new GamePro, and they are the same as last month. Only good for like two weeks, instead of ~6. And they are combined again...

[quote name='bo0']Sweet, thanks Daroga for the direct link[/quote]

That batch is old, it hasn't been updated in awhile and has expired coupons. The newest ones are in my first post.

[quote name='lanzarlaluna']I just got my new GamePro, and they are the same as last month. Only good for like two weeks, instead of ~6. And they are combined again...[/quote]
Soon it'll be one coupon:

$5 off on only the things we say.

:roll:

there is a little download option (IIRC upper right area) amongst the mass of ads. It starts a waiting to DL countdown, then it DL's. A little tricky to find, but it works better than some of the past DL links.

Hey, I've never done this, and I know it is probably posted somewhere else, but does cc pricematch bb's coupons? I was just going to head to cc and pick up some games.

Do print out coupons work? i'll try them today... I want to pick up Guitar Hero 2...

I know the circuit city ones say that Print-outs don't work...

I actually subscribe to the Best Buy GamePro and still haven't received my June magazine. I'm pretty pissed, since I wanted to pick up a Wii points card tonight. Anyone else receive their magazine yet?

[quote name='BizzaroSephiroth']Crap. I wish I had seen this thread sooner.[/QUOTE]

Or the millions of others that had the various coupons? Odd to see this thread bumped--- I was hoping we'd see some new BB coupons, but alas...

Any word on a new $40 off of $199 for Circuit City?? I'd like to use it to get the 360 addon with the two free HD-DVDs.

bread's done
Back