New CAG GameShare Group

philonik

CAG Veteran
im looking to start a new group of gameshares will need 4 people,so including me that will mkae 5 therefore wat ever we purchase we can split between the five.

Basic concept like most of the others

1. We all put the same amount of money into a paypal "pot"

2. We collectively decide on a game to buy

3. Buy the game and distribute it from the main account

Would really like to do this with UK members as thats here im from and would make contacting each other alot easier.

im very open minded about what games we get i love all sorts of games but the 3 im after at the moment are Pain Super sonic rocket powered battle cars and NHL 3 V 3

Please reply to this if you are interested or PM me

I think what he meant was either to use that thread to start your group or make a private group and let those who are interested join, ask around how to do it, as I've never set up a private social group. ;)

[quote name='Scorch']If I were to join a group, I'd rather join one from an established member, not one that just signed up.[/QUOTE]
yeah op you might want to build up some cred first before you try and start a gameshare group here. most people wont want to jon because like he mentioned youre new here you havent traded with anyone so the risk of getting scammed seems high. spend some time here get some trades under your belt and then youll have a better chance of getting one started.

bread's done
Back