seamoss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
166 (100%)
GetGames has a new GetLoaded deal. This time around there are three options:

1. You can get both of the following two games for $30:

• Sleeping Dogs
  • Hitman: Absolution
Although it's not explicitly stated, I'm assuming both of these are Steam codes since they are Steamworks games.

2. You can pick any two of the following games for $10:

• Quantum Conundrum (DRM: Steam Keycode)
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution (DRM: Steam Keycode)
  • Dungeon Siege III (DRM: Steam Keycode)
  • Just Cause 2 (DRM: Steam Keycode)
  • Order of War (DRM: Steam Keycode)
  • Tomb Raider: Underworld (DRM: Non Steam Keycode)
  • Battlestations: Pacific (DRM: Steam Keycode)
  • Hitman Blood Money (DRM: Steam Keycode)
3. You can get all the above games for $45.

This deal will be available for 72 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
These guys always seem to be late to the party. I don't know how they manage to stay in the black.

Thanks for the update. As a CAG and long time mac user (with a gaming PC) I am underwhelmed. I suppose the responses on the macrumors forums will be slightly more positive. (I only really care about GOG/indie/strategy games for playing on my MBA anyhow.)

[quote name='asheskitty']Thanks for the update. As a CAG and long time mac user (with a gaming PC) I am underwhelmed. I suppose the responses on the macrumors forums will be slightly more positive. (I only really care about GOG/indie/strategy games for playing on my MBA anyhow.)[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming the selection and not the prices? From the type of Mac prices stores usually have, this is a pretty good deal I think.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I'm assuming the selection and not the prices? From the type of Mac prices stores usually have, this is a pretty good deal I think.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. The selection. It's totally meh. Well I suppose DNF and RAGE aren't that old (but not well regarded either)... but the rest have been around for ages.

Updated OP for new GetLoaded deal: My Bloody Valentine

Not a particularly good deal IMHO...

Edit: But if anyone does get it, I'll give you a Sleeping Dogs Steam gift for Mafia II

Yeah, saw this and was about to post it even though all the deals are meh at best. Thanks for beating me to it though, I wouldnt have been proud to put this up lol

Where are you guys seeing Batman and stonghold? the link on the top doesn't mention those games in the 2 for 12?

This is a good price for FEAR3 and Borderlands GotY but why would anyone willingly buy Borderlands?

Everything else ranges from crap to great but could be had for better prices easier.

[quote name='brettsp']Where are you guys seeing Batman and stonghold? the link on the top doesn't mention those games in the 2 for 12?[/QUOTE]

those posts are from the deal that was running back in september.

bread's done
Back