New Jersey CAGs unite

ananag112

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
So, you guys found any good deals in your area?

The Blockbuster in Teaneck (on Cedar Lane) has Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition (PS2), Oddworld Strangers Wrath, and Doom 3 for $9.99 each and they have a buy 2 get one free deal as well.

The BestBuy in Garden State Plaza is usually good for penny guides. I know they have had a few GTA:SA and Destroy all Humans left (as of 2 weeks ago), but I have not had the time to go there. They do not make a fuss about selling penny guides and the manager is cool about selling them. However, I have recently noticed that they started throwing away a lot of guides to make room for new games.

Although not in NJ, Palisades Mall is a great place for getting games and penny guides. The BestBuy always seems to have the best selection of guides in the area. Also, the Circuit City seems to always have bargin games somewhere in the back.

EDIT: I will switch it to NJ in general

[quote name='COLONELPOTTER']Brick here:applause:[/quote]
Do you do any flipping of games between Gamestop and Blockbusters?
I go to the Blockbuster in Brick to flip a lot. The closest one to me is on Fischer Blvd, but one of the B*tchs there refuses to take my trades, she thinks i'm stealing them from somewhere.

[quote name='Proto Man']I live in Washington Twp, maybe 15 mins away.[/QUOTE]

Where at in Wash Twp? I just moved from there (my parents live there)

Question: Have any of you Jersey CAG's heard any word on when retailers will be getting in the next shipment of MGS PS3 Bundles? I've called my local Gamestop in Elizabeth, as well as the best buy in Union and Woodbridge (I've got some gift cards I want to use toward the purchase), but nobody's giving out any useful information, leaving me to check a few Best Buys in Manhattan on my way in to work this week.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Dude, I love Ridgewood!

I go to Ramapo, which should be in your area if I'm thinking of the right Ridgewood.

Also, The Office is probably the best restaurant I've been to in that area.

Clark, NJ I know where you are, I hit up that Target frequently. By the way, Newark is in the house. (Also reppin Hillside and Irvington)

[quote name='stone1061']Do you do any flipping of games between Gamestop and Blockbusters?
I go to the Blockbuster in Brick to flip a lot. The closest one to me is on Fischer Blvd, but one of the B*tchs there refuses to take my trades, she thinks i'm stealing them from somewhere.[/quote] No I can never find anything good to flip

if you're in the central NJ area, teh TRU on route 18 in new brunswick is having a clearance sale because they're moving to a new location. everything is 20-40% off. video games 20% off

[quote name='kart007k']Iselin, NJ here any cool deals, Oh I got the Halo edition 360 from the Hot Topic in woodbridge mall.[/QUOTE]

awesome! Woodbridge mall is a good mall since there's also 3 EBGames/Gamestops.

[quote name='themidnighter23']if you're in the central NJ area, teh TRU on route 18 in new brunswick is having a clearance sale because they're moving to a new location. everything is 20-40% off. video games 20% off[/QUOTE]

did you find anything good?

it's a little bit of a drive for me so let me know please :)

[quote name='Penguin1084']awesome! Woodbridge mall is a good mall since there's also 3 EBGames/Gamestops.

it's a little bit of a drive for me so let me know please :)[/QUOTE]

they still have a healthy amount of 360 games.

they had warhawk with the headset @ 39.99

they had rock band 1, I remember seeing that

the old lady working the counter told me the first week that it will eventually get down to 40-70% but by that time everything should be gone by then.

all the accessories are gone pretty much. i was there maybe 2 weeks ago when the sale was 10-30% and at that time they had a whole section of wii/360/ps3 stuff... all gone now.

Edison here. A guy at gamestop tipped me off that if you use a Discover credit card at Menlo Mall you get extra for the cashback bonus program.

The sale at east brunswick has about a few things left at 40% off everything. Was just over there today. I only noticed for myself stranglehold at 6 and devil may cry 4 at 23. Try to go by. Maybe there is something else to pick up.

Oh I am representing camden but being up here for school, shoutout to piscataway and new brunswick. Rutgers......if its still ok to be proud of them.

[quote name='Penguin1084']awesome! Woodbridge mall is a good mall since there's also 3 EBGames/Gamestops.

it's a little bit of a drive for me so let me know please :)[/quote]

Yeah I go to a state uni (born and bred nj baby!) and went woodbridge for the first time in my life. Holy fuck. That place is a fucking shopping city.

Next Level Video Games Black Friday 2008 Sale:

http://www.nlvideogames.com

2ikqw5c.jpg

EDIT: I asked the manager, you can combine both coupons!!!

Of course. Won't enjoy it too much when I'm digging out my car, though. Seems like it might be turning to a mix here by the coast, so maybe we won't get the 3 to 5 inches, thankfully.

Before the link went dead again, the GameStop in Watchung was showing a PS3 Tournament Edition Stick, might be worth checking out if anyone wants it, I think it was listed as Blue Star Shopping on Gamestop.com. Don't feel like driving the 50 miles :D

Anybody know if there's anything good clearanced at the Target across from Menlo? Kinda want to check it out but don't feel like dealing with route 1.

[quote name='TheShepherdSauce']Anybody know if there's anything good clearanced at the Target across from Menlo? Kinda want to check it out but don't feel like dealing with route 1.[/QUOTE]

Yep, there is a Target right across the street from Menlo Park Mall. It is on the side with the Cheesecake Factory. You would have to make a right if you are coming down Route 1 South (from Woodbridge Mall area).

pway/new brunswick

any deals on blu ray/simpsons seasons/ps3 games?

watchung wal mart has simpsons seasons 1-6 at 15 each

that target at menlo aint got shit last time i checked. same goes for target at watchung and s. plainfiield

[quote name='cmart05']that's pretty far from me, are the prices better than Gamestop's to be worth the trip down?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. Everything is priced cheaper than Gamestop, hence why they are so popular in the area.

Livin in P. Amboy, been all over the state. The Blockbuster in Amboy (Fayette & Convery/35) is closing, so everything in store is 25% off. I got FO3 X360 $33...55 @ LameStop But theres not much...A Wolverine X360...Velvet Assassins X360, some more decent on X360 and a lot of PS3s, but I didnt rifle through those cause my PS dont like me.

Movies, posters too

By the way, I know where clark is, my mother lives in Scotch Plains

bread's done
Back