New Kmart Clearance Price Drops (YMMV)

Irsaan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just got back from my first trip to Kmart since the incredibly terrible "10-50% off clearance games" ad from 2 weeks ago, and this time there were quite a few unannounced drops. What I saw was:

:ps3:
Bioshock GH $6.99 (previously $9.99)
Front Mission Evolved $9.99 (previously $19.99)
Rock Band Country Pack 2 $4.99 (previously ?)
Dragon Age II $17.99 (previously $19.99)
There were 3-4 other rock band track packs for $4.99 also (previously ?)

:360:
Bayonetta $9.99 (previously $19.99)

:ds:
Glory of Heracles $9.99 (previously $14.99)

If I go again in the next few days, I'll let everyone else know what else went down. Best of luck to everyone finding some other deals!

(PS, if I screwed this up somehow, sorry)

Grabbed 

Wii U  -  Wonderful 101  -  $6

DS  -  Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2   -   (OOS)  $1.50

Wii U  -  Scribblenauts Unlimited  -  (OOS)  $5

PS3  -  CoD Black Ops 2   -   $10

360  -  Deadpool   -   $6

What's the deal with Black Ops 2??  There is literally 10 copies of 360 and PS3 left. 

The kmart I checked still has 101 for $24, going to check another one on Monday, not to worried seems I'm the only gamer that shops at these 2 kmarts

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone gotten the 20,000 back in points when you spend $40 coupon to work in store? Do you have to do anything special like splitting payment? I tried paying completely in points and it didn't work.

Lying bastards. Mine rang up at 75 bucks. Wonderful 101 was $24.
Congrats to those that got in on the deal.
Check again from time to time. A store I went to Tuesday that had them ringing up $75 then finally did the clearance updates Wednesday sometime and I got the two they had for $15 last night.

Thanks for mentioning some of the recent drops, got Wonderful 101, Gears of War Judgment and while I'd rather have Asura's Wrath for PS3 my store only had it for 360 which is also $6. Also it's Rayman Legends that is $16 for PS3.

My local Kmart is going out of business and when I went it was so depressing.

All they had left were overpriced Skylanders sets and ds shovelware.

(not that different from before, actually)

RIP Kmart, I'll never forget that pink 3ds you gave me.

Sorry to ask but I need some help understanding how this works at Kmart. Do the clearance games have some type of labeling on them, are they separated from the other games, or will I only know if I have them scanned and they ring up as such?

Sorry to ask but I need some help understanding how this works at Kmart. Do the clearance games have some type of labeling on them, are they separated from the other games, or will I only know if I have them scanned and they ring up as such?
Sometimes they are labeled with a price, sometimes they may put out a kiosk bin with the games in it. Most of the time, the prices listed on the stickers are wrong. For example, Diablo III for the PS3 would have a sticker listed as $49.99 but would ring up as $3.99. This happens quite often.

Clearance games can also be found behind the display cases as well. They could even be hiding in the employee only back stock room thats waiting to be cleared out.

Always do a price check on it. Hopefully you can find an employee.

Sorry to ask but I need some help understanding how this works at Kmart. Do the clearance games have some type of labeling on them, are they separated from the other games, or will I only know if I have them scanned and they ring up as such?
Generally all of the above. Depends on the store's staff.

So, I took a trip to shantytown today...

OT, but did anyone notice amiibo at Kmart?
I saw zero new Nintendo product this afternoon.

(And zero electronics employees once again. It took probably 15 minutes from the time I asked someone from the seasonal department, until she paged someone, he got there, finally opened the register and/or found the keys to the game cases, pulled my games...)

360 - Deadpool - $6
Nope, that's normal. I brought in some printed out UPCs today including Wonderful 101.
Thanks for reminding me about printing out UPC's. I made some up, including W101, and lo and behold, $6.
Thanks to remembering IzFun's post, I had them scan Deadpool-PS3, and it was also $6. Cashier did a triple take on that one as it was still stickered $49.99.

Check again from time to time. A store I went to Tuesday that had them ringing up $75 then finally did the clearance updates Wednesday sometime and I got the two they had for $15 last night.
Thanks again, decided to stop in again because of your post and snagged both.

Just got back from a kmart run in a far away area. I have a shit ton of coupons to use in the next two days...

Store #1: AC Bro CE 360 for 29.98 (was on clearance for $59.99 and all games were 50% off). It was a kmart discount store. I also picked up a Cubic Ninja for $7.50 (was 14.99).

Couldn't use any coupons at this store, but I feel they were worth it.

Store #2:

Wonderful 101 $6

Deadpool PS3 $6

Sonic Racing wiiU $6

Blops 2 wiiU $6

Asura's Wrath PS3 $6

Ended up buying some other stuff I needed and I was able to use a $10 back in points coupon on $50 purchase. Also got my .30 /gallon off gas coupon.

Eh.. at my store some of the video games were opened and the plastic was off. It was in such a busy area. I guess they don't care.

I went to one K-Mart 2.5 hours away the other day while traveling for a job interview. The place was just sad and I didn't see hardly any games on clearence.

I come back to the one close to home today and got W101 for $6 and GoW: Judgement for $4. I considered Diablo 3 360 for $12, but I rather wait for Reaper of Souls to hit $20 instead.

Thanks for the heads up to check!

Thanks for all the recent posts! Stopped by one of my local K-Marts and found Wonderful 101 in a plastic case. I went there looking for Deadpool (PS3) and couldn't find it at first, but started looking past the ones on display in the glass case and found one tucked in the corner. Both rung up at $6 ea. I also found a Swimming With Sharks 10th Anniversary DVD (the Kevin Spacey flick) for $0.25. =)

I also saw 4 copies of Rayman Legends (PS3), but I'll wait and see if the price continues to drop. I still need to finish Origins.

Edit: To the NEPA CAGs -- Edwardsville has 2 copies of Wonderful 101 with a $6 clearance sticker.

Picked up the last copy of W101 at Herndon, VA. It was behind glassand no sticker/list price but still rang up at $6.

Also picked up Professor Layton & the Miracle Mask for $4, so I'm pretty happy with that run.

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned that W101 still nets 60 coins on Club Nintendo, but that was another pleasant surprise for me.

My local Kmart is going out of business and when I went it was so depressing.

All they had left were overpriced Skylanders sets and ds shovelware.

(not that different from before, actually)

RIP Kmart, I'll never forget that pink 3ds you gave me.
Can relate. Was lucky to find some good games at the ones I went to that were closing down. They were getting down to shovelware too.

So, I took a trip to shantytown today...

I saw zero new Nintendo product this afternoon.

(And zero electronics employees once again. It took probably 15 minutes from the time I asked someone from the seasonal department, until she paged someone, he got there, finally opened the register and/or found the keys to the game cases, pulled my games...)

Thanks for reminding me about printing out UPC's. I made some up, including W101, and lo and behold, $6.
Thanks to remembering IzFun's post, I had them scan Deadpool-PS3, and it was also $6. Cashier did a triple take on that one as it was still stickered $49.99.
How do you guys get upc barcodes?

You go to half.com to get the UPC code (its on the game item page) and then go to upcdatabase.com and enter the number to generate a UPC that you can print.

Found the following today:

:vita: Batman Arkham Origins $6

:vita: Lego Marvel $4

:wii: Tangled $8

:360: Castlevania Lords of Shadow $6

:ps3: Deadpool $6

:3ds: Cubic Ninja $14.99

forgot to mention, i hit a couple kmarts yesterday and found W101 for $6 at the first store.  The next store had some but they were still $24 when scanned.

also if you've got a smart phone, there are some barcode generator apps. Get the app, type in the numbers and it'll generate a barcode on your phone you can scan at the price scanner.
Awesome. Thanks.

Sold my copy of ToX, and was just going to wait for a digital deal on it as its been less than $10 on PSN, but I'd much rather have a physical copy IF I can find one.

Got the last two copies of Wonderful 101 for $6 and Rayman Legends for $16!

Starting to build up my Wii U collection is looking to be pretty easy after getting it during the Sears fiasco :p

[quote name="lonetriker" post="12260926" timestamp="1416704528"]Picked up the last copy of W101 at Herndon, VA. It was behind glassand no sticker/list price but still rang up at $6.

Also picked up Professor Layton & the Miracle Mask for $4, so I'm pretty happy with that run.

I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned that W101 still nets 60 coins on Club Nintendo, but that was another pleasant surprise for me.[/quote]

You must have just beaten me there today. :(

I saw the following:

Metal Gear Rising (360): $15.00

Splinter Cell Blacklist (PS3): $12.00

Rayman Legends (PS3): $16.00

God of War Ascension (PS3): $8.00

Castlevania Lords of Shadows (360): $6.00

Tomb Raider [2013] (360): $12.00

also if you've got a smart phone, there are some barcode generator apps. Get the app, type in the numbers and it'll generate a barcode on your phone you can scan at the price scanner.
I've never been able to get that to work. It just doesn't want to scan my phone for some reason. Then again I've only tried the web version of upc database. If I could, I'd have some sort of master UPC doc because I lose my paper lists a lot.

One of my kmarts is closing and has the 2Ds marked down to $78. Tempting, but I'll see if they have any left after black friday for 50% off

I've never been able to get that to work. It just doesn't want to scan my phone for some reason. Then again I've only tried the web version of upc database. If I could, I'd have some sort of master UPC doc because I lose my paper lists a lot.
I never tried it at kmart but it's worked for me before at the Target price scanners.

Sorry if these prices have been posted before but I just picked up the following games (just found this thread the other day):

Harvest Moon: Magical Melody - Wii - $6

Harvest Moon: Animal Parade - Wii - $6

Killzone Mercenary - Vita - $8

Note: There were 3 different SKUs for Animal Parade they came up $6 / $8 / $14.99

Picked up Wonderful 101 for $6 and Wii Party U (with controller of course) for $10. $15.27 after taxes/employee discount  :whee: 

If I trade these in at best buy (i have gcu), how many points will I earn? and how many points would those translate into dollars I can spend on a game? I can't say I've been looking forward to playing TW101 or Wii Party U, so if it makes more sense to trade those in for a game I actually want then I'll definitely do that instead

Went to my local K-Mart to pick up my copy of knack I snagged for 7 dollars after some SYWM points and saw they had a bunch of Wii U games with clearance stickers on them.  As usual, the guy at Electronics was the only person there and had a line a mile long, but I finally got him to open the case and let me get the last copy of Wonderful 101 they had.  It was marked 24.99 but I scanned it at the scanner in Electronics and it rang up as $6.  I think this has to be nationwide.  I am in SC if that helps

As a sidenote, they had a ton of other games on a table in electronics marked with yellow clearance stickers... All of them rang up considerably lower than the marked clearance price.   

i keep missing these things by hours.

all my stores are at least 25 minutes away, so i'd like to know in advance if my store has anything.

i missed out on the Wii U deal even though I was on the site when it was new, the thread apparently wasn't around or something so I had no idea.

I have some .99 cent max coupons that expire tonight. It is for a full max membership. Like and quote this post if you are interested. I would like any non sport psn DLC or coke points.

Yeah, it works at Target, but Kmart (and Sears) price scanners are too shitty to read off a phone screen.
They may not scan cel phone screens but they're very fast, unlike my Walmart and Target.

You can go through a print out very quickly.

bread's done
Back