New Kmart Clearance Price Drops (YMMV)

Irsaan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just got back from my first trip to Kmart since the incredibly terrible "10-50% off clearance games" ad from 2 weeks ago, and this time there were quite a few unannounced drops. What I saw was:

:ps3:
Bioshock GH $6.99 (previously $9.99)
Front Mission Evolved $9.99 (previously $19.99)
Rock Band Country Pack 2 $4.99 (previously ?)
Dragon Age II $17.99 (previously $19.99)
There were 3-4 other rock band track packs for $4.99 also (previously ?)

:360:
Bayonetta $9.99 (previously $19.99)

:ds:
Glory of Heracles $9.99 (previously $14.99)

If I go again in the next few days, I'll let everyone else know what else went down. Best of luck to everyone finding some other deals!

(PS, if I screwed this up somehow, sorry)

My KMart had nothing. Even the old games I picked up there were back up to higher prices. They seemed to be very well stocked with WiiU and Xbox consoles, though. There were also about 2 of the Gears 3 Limited/Epic editions, Halo Reach Legendary Edition, and AC Brotherhood collector's editions.

[quote name='Invicta 61']For anyone still looking for a PSP 3000 I just picked one up for $24.97. It was tagged at $84 but I asked the clerk to price check it. He couldn't belive it, he scanned it twice.

I also grabbed a Playstation Move charging station for $6.99 which I think has been posted here before.

Happy hunting![/QUOTE]

Is it the core pack? Can you post the upc?

[quote name='Invicta 61']For anyone still looking for a PSP 3000 I just picked one up for $24.97. It was tagged at $84 but I asked the clerk to price check it. He couldn't belive it, he scanned it twice.

I also grabbed a Playstation Move charging station for $6.99 which I think has been posted here before.

Happy hunting![/QUOTE]

OMG!:shock:

I would do ANYTHING to find 1 for that price!

I checked 3 local Kmart 24 HWY Independence, MO. Noldand Road, Independence, MO. and Antioch Mall, MO. NO GO on Clearance. Everything is expensive hope it'll drop next month :)

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']OMG!:shock:

I would do ANYTHING to find 1 for that price![/QUOTE]

....aaaaand the pervs come out of the wood work.

Or maybe it's just me. :whistle2:#

[quote name='Invicta 61']....aaaaand the pervs come out of the wood work.

Or maybe it's just me. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

No, thought the same thing immediately. Used quality ones can be found routinely for $65-75. Got to love cheap dates.

She puts out ambiguous posts like that sometimes, I think to stir up the natives. Probably gets a kick out of the reactions. CAG is the perfect place to do it; anonymous, plenty of undersexed men buzzing on Mnt. Dew, limited competition for attention from other females.

Unless we are all being trolled. Someone here has a signature that reads:
On the internet men are men, women are men and children are the FBI.

Regardless, good luck finding a PSP. FYI, Target has slowly started dropping the prices non-clearance. They are currently $99 if you still have any in your area.

Happy hunting![/QUOTE]

Great find. At that price, I might have picked up two, to have another spare since I have a lot of umds.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']Sale ended 1/19... Oh and fuck managers like that. Similar shit happened to me when all I wanted to do was return the game and rebuy using a valid KMart coupon. I was told they can't because too many people are doing that and KMart is losing money. I am sure they are... Due to Shitty customer service.[/QUOTE]

You should have done the survey against the store and mentioned the incident. It would have hurt them in the long run as they take survey's seriously.

I scanned a couple of things at my KMart (Samurai Warriors 3DS and Hunted PS3). Both came up as Check Shelf Label. They did have price stickers of $40 on each of them, though. How does KMart usually handle things that ring up check shelf label? Do they just type in whatever price is stickered on the game?

I'm going by a different KMart after work to see if they still have that psp. I don't expect it to be there, however can't pass up the chance to get a new psp for that price. I forgot how many awesome PSP rpgs there are!

I was able to grab the last PSP 3000 from my local Kmart at $24.97. The employees did not believe that was the true price but after checking and rechecking that was what it rang up as. Thanks CAG!

[quote name='cward24']I was able to grab the last PSP 3000 from my local Kmart at $24.97. The employees did not believe that was the true price but after checking and rechecking that was what it rang up as. Thanks CAG![/QUOTE]

I won't lie...I'm jealous. Then again I can't complain seeing that I found 4 official 360 wireless controllers and 2 original xbox 360 systems for $20 at the flea market.

[quote name='VideoGamesIzFun']Grabbed
:ps3:Yakuza 4 $3 (x2)
:ps3:Duke Nukem Forever $2[/QUOTE]

Those might be new drops since I remember Yakuza only being that cheap during the % off clearance sale.

[quote name='J7.']Those might be new drops since I remember Yakuza only being that cheap during the % off clearance sale.[/QUOTE]

Yeah your right. Got Yakuza 4 for $3.76 with that extra discount.

Yakuza was $4.50 last Sept.

[quote name='postaboy']Yeah your right. Got Yakuza 4 for $3.76 with that extra discount.

Yakuza was $4.50 last Sept.[/QUOTE]

If Yakuza is a new drop then these may be part of that new drop:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10429547&postcount=2081

[quote name='Vinny']I found a copy of 3rd Birthday for $4.97. It had a yellow clearance sticker. I also found a copy of Lufia DS with a "Great Value" or something sticker on it. Probably nothing new but this is the first time in years that I've found something decent at Kmart.

Anybody know if the Goldeneye Wii bundles (with the gold classic controller) were clearanced by Kmart? Mine has one marked for $47.xx (reg price is $49.99).[/QUOTE]

There's lots of Goldeneye Wii bundles at my local store, checked them a few months back and they scanned as marked at $49.99. Here http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10063805&postcount=1288
They're likely just starting the clearance on those and will come down over time.

I scanned UPC's for a bunch of games listed in the last 2 pages and they all came up as check shelf label for pricing rather than another round of drops. The PSP did scan at $24.97 for me but was OOS as expected.

Flingsmash is back up to 49.99, wii motion bundle is 49.99, and it is YMMV on what stores do with check shelf pricing items. Kmart has to send the items back if they want but the store pays the shipping cost the manager says. So they sold me F.E.A.R. 3 for $5 (had a 19.97 price) but comes up check shelf label. Other stores have told me it is whatever price is on the label.

Just stopped by my local KMART and not much to report on. They did have the PS3 dual shock controller with Resistance for $36. Needless to say I have relatively no competition here. Nothing else noteworthy at the time.

Got an awesome haul today.

Centipede Infestation 3DS $2
De Blob 2 Wii $2
PSP Memory Stick 2GB $1.50
PSP Memory Stick 4GB $1.50

All of them rang up Check Shelf Label. So I took it to the cashier who scanned it with the price gun and it rang up for those prices.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']I scanned UPC's for a bunch of games listed in the last 2 pages and they all came up as check shelf label for pricing rather than another round of drops. The PSP did scan at $24.97 for me but was OOS as expected.[/QUOTE]

The check shelf label is what I got for my purchases. It means its a penny item.

Went to 3 Kmarts in the Syracuse area yesterday. No luck on a PSP or GO (and I know for sure one had the white Go a month ago).
Found diddly squat at any of them.

[quote name='Neoreloaded313']The check shelf label is what I got for my purchases. It means its a penny item.[/QUOTE]

How do penny items work?

"Check shelf label" here as well. Which means, for me anyway, they just enter the stickered price, and since most of these are stickered incorrectly, it basically means the deal is dead.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I checked 3 local Kmart 24 HWY Independence, MO. Noldand Road, Independence, MO. and Antioch Mall, MO. NO GO on Clearance. Everything is expensive hope it'll drop next month :)[/QUOTE]

Ive been dropping in on the kmart over by metro north, since i got those deals last year with the dualshock bundles they havent had anything at all on clearance. and the one closest to me in liberty isnt old enough to have anything decent, though somehow they do have some ps2 games.

Weird... Normally, there are nowhere to be found at my K-Mart... But, today, I grabbed:

:ps3: Rage (Anarchy Edition) - $1.99
:wii: Ben 10: Galactic Racing - 1.99
:wii: Harry Potter & Deathly Hallow Pt. 2 - 1.99
:wii: Masters Tiger Woods '12 - 2.99
:360: Fable III - 1.99
:360: NASCAR Unleashed - 2.99

They had a crap ton of :ps3: Rage, but the one :360: version I found rang up at 19.99.

They had a lot of other clearance, but all the other ones were more realistic clearance prices.

[quote name='Neoreloaded313']I just bought.

Dead Space 2 Limited Edition $1.99
Rage Anarchy Edition $1.99
Lost Planet 2 $1.99
Enslaved $1.99[/QUOTE]

After some manager overriding and a call, I got DS2 and Rage for $2. Didn't see LP2 or Enslaved, but I did see a few Brink copies for $2.

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Weird... Normally, there are nowhere to be found at my K-Mart... But, today, I grabbed:

:ps3: Rage (Anarchy Edition) - $1.99
:wii: Ben 10: Galactic Racing - 1.99
:wii: Harry Potter & Deathly Hallow Pt. 2 - 1.99
:wii: Masters Tiger Woods '12 - 2.99
:360: Fable III - 1.99
:360: NASCAR Unleashed - 2.99

They had a crap ton of :ps3: Rage, but the one :360: version I found rang up at 19.99.

They had a lot of other clearance, but all the other ones were more realistic clearance prices.[/QUOTE]
Were they stickered those prices?

[quote name='Barnolde']After some manager overriding and a call, I got DS2 and Rage for $2. Didn't see LP2 or Enslaved, but I did see a few Brink copies for $2.[/QUOTE]

Who did they call and how did you get them to call?

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Yes - with green clearance stickers. You just kind of had to search for the cheap ones.[/QUOTE]

Cool. Did you find them on the shelf or in a bin? Thanks! If anyone got the latest $3 SYWR points they expire Sunday!

Another victory for the Silent Owl! Went to two different stores to grab this stuff.

God of War I and II Collection PS3 $3
Centipede Infestation 3DS $2
RAGE Anarchy Edition PS3 $2
Mystery Case Files The Malgrave Incident Wii $2
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Wii $2

Used around 11,000 in Rewards Points and got all of this for free. I don't even know how I have 11,000 points. You get 10 points per dollar you spend, and I haven't even spent $100 using that rewars account.

I'll try to give it another go at a few more locations before giving up but man, I had forgotten how terrible Kmarts are. They need to just go out of business so we can use that retail space for Halloween costume stores.

Also hate even trying to look on Craigslist for a deal. All the listings are along the lines of a PSP, lots of scratches, no charger (so I'm sure it works, right?), a couple of crappy sports games from 2007, all for the tremendous price of $150 firm. Why bother wasting the bandwidth?

[quote name='GILiveRadio']Found the following at my Kmart in El Paso TX on Montwood

:wii:
100K pyramid $0.99
Top Spin 4 $0.99
De blob 2 $0.99
Where the wild things are $0.99
You don't know jack $0.99

:360:
Sing it (game only) $0.99
Hanna Montana the movie game $0.99
Kinect body and brain connection $0.99
F.3.A.R (FEAR 3) $0.99

Just an FYI (not that I do it or condone it) FEAR 3 and You don't know jack trade in for $5 at GameStop.[/QUOTE]

Fear 3 for 99 cents!? I'm gonna have to check my local Kmart later today!

[quote name='Not Eric']I'll try to give it another go at a few more locations before giving up but man, I had forgotten how terrible Kmarts are. They need to just go out of business so we can use that retail space for Halloween costume stores.

Also hate even trying to look on Craigslist for a deal. All the listings are along the lines of a PSP, lots of scratches, no charger (so I'm sure it works, right?), a couple of crappy sports games from 2007, all for the tremendous price of $150 firm. Why bother wasting the bandwidth?[/QUOTE]

I know how u feel. Kmart wont go out anytime soon since they have sears.

[quote name='INdescript']Checked mine today. Major disappoint as usual. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure how anyone is getting $1-2 games. I stopped at a store where I know the manager for electronics. Nearly all games mentioned here recently rang up at correct prices, generally $20 or above... Brink, Lost Planet 2, and others. Kmarts drops aren't ymmv so I'm a bit confused.

[quote name='The Punisher']I know how u feel. Kmart wont go out anytime soon since they have sears.[/QUOTE]

Actually, from what I've read Sears is in more trouble than Kmart.

bread's done
Back