New Kmart Clearance Price Drops (YMMV)

Irsaan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just got back from my first trip to Kmart since the incredibly terrible "10-50% off clearance games" ad from 2 weeks ago, and this time there were quite a few unannounced drops. What I saw was:

:ps3:
Bioshock GH $6.99 (previously $9.99)
Front Mission Evolved $9.99 (previously $19.99)
Rock Band Country Pack 2 $4.99 (previously ?)
Dragon Age II $17.99 (previously $19.99)
There were 3-4 other rock band track packs for $4.99 also (previously ?)

:360:
Bayonetta $9.99 (previously $19.99)

:ds:
Glory of Heracles $9.99 (previously $14.99)

If I go again in the next few days, I'll let everyone else know what else went down. Best of luck to everyone finding some other deals!

(PS, if I screwed this up somehow, sorry)

Found Mario 64 DS and Skyward Sword Wii. Mario 64 rang up as check shelf price, so they went with the $39.99 sticker. Skyward Sword rang up $35. Saw a Force Unleashed II CE marked $15, but it was beat up and looked as if it had been opened previously. I already own it, so no point buying another. I did find a DS Universal Transporter case for $2, which was awesome. Not as great as the Elite case, but still pretty nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, checked my local Kmart today (the one closest to me), and I found one of the 3DS cases. Stickered $19.99 but I wonder if it'll just ring up as $5? I already have 3 so I don't think I need anymore though.

Wow, checked my local Kmart today (the one closest to me), and I found one of the 3DS cases. Stickered $19.99 but I wonder if it'll just ring up as $5? I already have 3 so I don't think I need anymore though.
You didn't scan it or buy it? Anyway, I'd suggest not buying it. If you already have three, you should really leave any more for the other people in your area. It's not very nice to do that. But are they valuable? Are they worth a profit or something?

You didn't scan it or buy it? Anyway, I'd suggest not buying it. If you already have three, you should really leave any more for the other people in your area. It's not very nice to do that. But are they valuable? Are they worth a profit or something?
Its a nice bag either way.

Well if you're going to send them to CAGs who couldn't find them for a reasonable price then go ahead and grab them guilt free.

For those interested in Zelda skyward sword, Target has it for $20 right now (at least the one I went to today had it on sale from $50). Comes with soundtrack also.

Damn ill take it at cost plus ship. I was stalking my K mart for months but it never went below 34.97.

Last 2 months i got
Wii travel bag 2.48
Metroid Other M 4.97 x4
Kirby Epic Yarn x2
3ds Black elite transporter bag. (1 worth $27 on zon) $5
Cookie monster Wii $5

I just made my account yesterday. I havent had access to my other account either! Id b happy to share at cost if i still had them, the 3ds case is available tho

Damn, literally RIGHT when I got there, idunno if they're on this site, but some mu'fucca grabbed that last 3DS case I saw and took the TR Trilogy that I had been indecisive about and some other clearance stuff that I passed on because it wasn't worth it before. But damn I stayed around just to hear what the stuff was ringin up as and the TR Trilogy was $4 and the 3DS case was $5. I should've just gotten them scanned yesterday -_- I still won out of it though because I cleared that place out of the most valuable stuff weeks ago.

Damn, literally RIGHT when I got there, idunno if they're on this site, but some mu'fucca grabbed that last 3DS case I saw and took the TR Trilogy that I had been indecisive about and some other clearance stuff that I passed on because it wasn't worth it before. But damn I stayed around just to hear what the stuff was ringin up as and the TR Trilogy was $4 and the 3DS case was $5. I should've just gotten them scanned yesterday -_- I still won out of it though because I cleared that place out of the most valuable stuff weeks ago.
And you probably didn't see that you were supposed to check the pink 3DS Xl too while you were there to see if it was tagged $35!

Well if you're going to send them to CAGs who couldn't find them for a reasonable price then go ahead and grab them guilt free.
Ohp, just saw this too but yeah I was gonna trade it to a CAG for Harvest Moon, but ofc someone grabbed it. I'm really curious now and I wanna know if the person who got the stuff is on CAG!!! I might've actually found competition in my area.

For those interested in Zelda skyward sword, Target has it for $20 right now (at least the one I went to today had it on sale from $50). Comes with soundtrack also.
I don't have a Target near me anymore so if anyone picked up an extra Skyward Sword, or is willing to pick up an extra Skyward Sword at Kmart or Target, and are willing to sell/trade it for a little extra cash please shoot me a PM.

Better off trying to buy it online through Mygofer because a few Kmarts I checked before going to pick up the one I ordered all had it listed as $199. The $35 seems to be a mygofer thing here. 

While I was at my Kmart this morning to pick up the 3DS XL, I noticed the store has a single copy of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning available.  Is it worthy of a pick up?

While I was at my Kmart this morning to pick up the 3DS XL, I noticed the store has a single copy of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning available. Is it worthy of a pick up?
If the price is right (might have been one that went back up or could be out of the system and super cheap) then yes, it's a fun RPG.

While I was at my Kmart this morning to pick up the 3DS XL, I noticed the store has a single copy of Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning available. Is it worthy of a pick up?
I have it, got bored pretty quick. c+

I would say it is an example of a game that became popular because it failed worse than it deserved.

Like Vanquish, or a few others. People love it, talk it up a lot... but still the average gamer tries it out and thinks it's "eh, ok".

Had a decent time at KMart tonight.

3DS Elite Transporter Case - $2.50 (x3)

PS3 New Owners Kit - $7.00 (x2)

Tomb Raider Trilogy - $4

Fling Smash Bundle rang up at $19.99, but I'm not in need of another wiimote+ at the moment, so I passed.

EDIT: Oh yea, Skyward Sword rang up at $35.xx.

Didn't see it mention, but the ps3 sharpshooters are $5. Now just need to find a game for it.

Saw 3 pink 3dsxl in the case so I'm knocking myself for not seeing that glitch earlier. Worst part I was two blocks away at GameStop the day of.

They rang up at that price. Most of the games that were clearance now have those generic upc codes on them. Also saw Fuse but rings up as over strike $29.99 no thanks

Just picked up harvest moon 3ds tales of two city for $2 it had the $19.99 value sticker on it but they forgot to put the generic barcode on the back
Cool. I think the lady at the register did not like the low price. I found the game about 3 weeks ago in the same exact condition you just explained. It was in the $19.99 bin, but there was no "generic barcode" on the back. So I brought it up to the register since it was right by it. I was like can you check the price. She rang it up (I was dumb and did not look at the price on the screen) She scanned it twice. Then she was like what is the price where you got it from? I was like it is in the $19.99 bin. Then she's like, oh then it's that price. I have a feeling it was at least $5.

Can anyone tell me the generic barcode? Also have any of you Kmarter's been to a store closing? I ask because one of two in my town is closing.

Can anyone tell me the generic barcode? Also have any of you Kmarter's been to a store closing? I ask because one of two in my town is closing.
I don't know the generic barcode but I do have very recent experience with a Kmart closing. They did a sliding scale of discounts on everything, all consoles were 10% off and all games were 25% off BUT it was off the lowest tagged price. So I got the vita wipeout for $4, I got a vita game case for like 35c, things like that.

What made the whole thing suck though was that once it hit the store closing status they stopped participating in Kmart sales which ruined a lot of the potential. I don't know if they do whenever one closes but figured I'd chime in.

Cool. I think the lady at the register did not like the low price. I found the game about 3 weeks ago in the same exact condition you just explained. It was in the $19.99 bin, but there was no "generic barcode" on the back. So I brought it up to the register since it was right by it. I was like can you check the price. She rang it up (I was dumb and did not look at the price on the screen) She scanned it twice. Then she was like what is the price where you got it from? I was like it is in the $19.99 bin. Then she's like, oh then it's that price. I have a feeling it was at least $5.
Decided to go back today. Went to the electronics section to get a price check. It was not showing up. Called the manager. Manager was like whats the price on it then? $19.99 "sticker". So $19.99 it is then, guess just not lucky.

On a side note. I saw an explorer starter kit for the 3ds, I a random clearance(?) for $4.97 says regular price was $29.99. It looked like someone had opened it. The earphones that came with it are actually not that good/not loud enough. Was a bit disappointed. So I went to check the case, looked nice. Opened it up i saw what seem to be a game in one of the game holding pockets, initially I thought it was just a cardboard cutout, but there were 3 spaces and only one of them was occupied. As I pulled it out it was an actual game. Lol, someone forgot to take out their 3ds game when they returned it! Other than that all the accessories were not used at all.

Decided to go back today. Went to the electronics section to get a price check. It was not showing up. Called the manager. Manager was like whats the price on it then? $19.99 "sticker". So $19.99 it is then, guess just not lucky.

On a side note. I saw an explorer starter kit for the 3ds, I a random clearance(?) for $4.97 says regular price was $29.99. It looked like someone had opened it. The earphones that came with it are actually not that good/not loud enough. Was a bit disappointed. So I went to check the case, looked nice. Opened it up i saw what seem to be a game in one of the game holding pockets, initially I thought it was just a cardboard cutout, but there were 3 spaces and only one of them was occupied. As I pulled it out it was an actual game. Lol, someone forgot to take out their 3ds game when they returned it! Other than that all the accessories were not used at all.
But what game was it?!

Well, if it was a really terrible game like Transformers: DOTM, then it probably was left in the case on purpose....

So, did anyone else get their Elite Case returned from Amazon trade ins?  I had one with tags and one without, neither had any additional packaging, nor is there any in Amazon's stock photos, but they returned them for allegedly missing their original packaging.

So, did anyone else get their Elite Case returned from Amazon trade ins? I had one with tags and one without, neither had any additional packaging, nor is there any in Amazon's stock photos, but they returned them for allegedly missing their original packaging.
Did yours have the shoulder strap? I sent in 4 and all were accepted, had tags and shoulder straps. They could have gotten enough and decided to return it. That sucks you got them sent back.

So, did anyone else get their Elite Case returned from Amazon trade ins? I had one with tags and one without, neither had any additional packaging, nor is there any in Amazon's stock photos, but they returned them for allegedly missing their original packaging.
Yeah, on the Elite cases they consider the tags as part of a "like new" package. You must have opted for them to send it back to you if not graded in the condition you submitted under. They probably would have only docked you a dollar or two had you told them to keep it. You can re-submit, of course, but the value has since tanked considerably so I'd hold off until it goes back up.

$4 is a great price for Star Fox. I paid $9.97 for it from Sears in 2012 which I thought was the lowest I'd ever see it for. Almost as fun as the N64 version.

Found a white Wii classic controller pro on clearance for $16 yesterday. Not a great deal, but It only cost $11 after $5 in SYWR points that would have expired today. No Star Fox. Price checked New Mario Bros for ds, wasn't on clearance. Didn't see the 3DS case that I couldn't get penny'd out a few weeks back.  

FYI I just checked my SYWR account and have $20 in surprise points.  $5 for Kmart Clothing, $5 for Sears, $5 for Kmart over $50, $5 Kmart for the Home over $40.

bread's done
Back