New Kmart Clearance Price Drops (YMMV)

Irsaan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just got back from my first trip to Kmart since the incredibly terrible "10-50% off clearance games" ad from 2 weeks ago, and this time there were quite a few unannounced drops. What I saw was:

:ps3:
Bioshock GH $6.99 (previously $9.99)
Front Mission Evolved $9.99 (previously $19.99)
Rock Band Country Pack 2 $4.99 (previously ?)
Dragon Age II $17.99 (previously $19.99)
There were 3-4 other rock band track packs for $4.99 also (previously ?)

:360:
Bayonetta $9.99 (previously $19.99)

:ds:
Glory of Heracles $9.99 (previously $14.99)

If I go again in the next few days, I'll let everyone else know what else went down. Best of luck to everyone finding some other deals!

(PS, if I screwed this up somehow, sorry)

Was with two of my kids and rushing... I assumed it was wifi since it was so cheap but it being 3G certainly makes sense since it wasn't as popular (you can just use it for wifi too though right?). I really don't want a Vita or I'd get it, $130 is a pretty good price for the original screen.
Yeah, its wifi+3g :p

I'm tempted if I find a launch bundle at that price.
Anyone scan a Vita recently to see if they dropped anymore in price? Heard it was the launch model 3g model. How would i tell which vita box was the launch version?

The kinex, I bought were like 4.94 or something and said temporary price drop, so I know they weren't clearance. The drop must have ended.
Meant to say it's actually YMMV just like the price on that Thomas set. I looked for them at three stores and two they were full price but went to one that had them for that price. Got the two they had which were Diddy and DK.

Went to a different Kmart tonight and found Skyward Sword with Soundtrack CD for $25.  Went and bought a $25 GC to pay for it with, got a $5 GC back too.

[quote name="EldritchOnRye" post="11701457" timestamp="1397961406"]Went to a different Kmart tonight and found Skyward Sword with Soundtrack CD for $25. Went and bought a $25 GC to pay for it with, got a $5 GC back too.[/quote]that was a good deal. I traded my copy a few weeks ago but never played it lol. I hope I can find it at that price!

that was a good deal. I traded my copy a few weeks ago but never played it lol. I hope I can find it at that price!
Was the only copy they had and was buried in dozens of copies of Just Dance 2. This is a store that I rarely go to because they never have clearance that isn't crazy over priced. Missed it at Target for $20 after I was a little short and then Simone went el hoardo so figured it was acceptable for a soundtrack copy.

Kmart disappoint me lately, haven't had a good find in about 3 months just empty shelves and value games when before that I used to be able to find several things every month and even this thread seem to be not as active as before

Kmart disappoint me lately, haven't had a good find in about 3 months just empty shelves and value games when before that I used to be able to find several things every month and even this thread seem to be not as active as before
Makes me irritable because of the shelves of games that were clearance and then all of a sudden they were full price and haven't budged.

Makes me irritable because of the shelves of games that were clearance and then all of a sudden they were full price and haven't budged.
I keep waiting for the clearance to hit to make way for next gen but with Kmart who knows.

I did find the 2 inch Mario figures in the toy clearance for $2. I picked up both they had DK and Diddy.

I noticed a few pending price drops today, just need to wait until they get activated to see the new price. One was a PS3 move 2 game bundle, the other ones were the gift packs of Star Wars games with a Boba Fett figure.

Is that the move starter kit?
91Aeot7Zl0L._SL1500_.jpg

I went to my local K-Mart today and was surprised to find 2 Playstation Move bundles marked $84.99 and reduced to $8.49 and 2 Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Starter Packs for $5.99 marked down from $59.99. Pleasant surprises indeed!

Went to my kmart today and found:

:ds: Super Mario 64 DS $2.99

They also had:

:wii: Mario Party 9 $35.00

:wii: Fortune Street $30.00

But I wasnt interested for that price, definitely picked up 64 ds for that price though.

Went to my kmart today and found:

:ds: Super Mario 64 DS $2.99

They also had:

:wii: Mario Party 9 $35.00

:wii: Fortune Street $30.00

But I wasnt interested for that price, definitely picked up 64 ds for that price though.
Fortune Street is a bad price, but MP9 isn't too shabby, considering it is getting harder and harder to find B&M copies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found several FlingSmash with Wii Remote Plus combo for $12.49 the other day buried in a shelf of video game accessories. Perfect timing as the remotes will come in handy for my new Wii U.

Me see stickers for game called "Dumpbin g2" priced $14.99 (formerly $19.99) and $9.99 (formerly $14.99). Me not sure if same game or not; couldn't find box anyway. Too bad, sounds like interesting game.

Fortune street was $18 here

Game & Wario Wii U was $21

Guitar Hero PS2 games (game only).. tagged like 7.99 or something, no idea on actual price

They had some move controllers on clearance but no starter kits

I also saw in the Kmart electronics department a cassette tape recorder (one of the long style ones) and a transistor type radio, things that I definitely do not see when I am in the electronics departments of other stores which makes me think Kmart still sells music on cassette....

The skylanders giants bundles were marked to 54.99....

Fortune street was $18 here

Game & Wario Wii U was $21

Guitar Hero PS2 games (game only).. tagged like 7.99 or something, no idea on actual price

They had some move controllers on clearance but no starter kits

I also saw in the Kmart electronics department a cassette tape recorder (one of the long style ones) and a transistor type radio, things that I definitely do not see when I am in the electronics departments of other stores which makes me think Kmart still sells music on cassette....

The skylanders giants bundles were marked to 54.99....
Game and Wario wad $17.99 at mine a few weeks ago but they were all sold out. Looks like places are clearing it out.

Oh it's probably mostly picked over by this point but they had $1.99 last chance winter clothes clearance at the two stores I was at Friday and Saturday.  Barely any mens stuff and all of it S or XXL but there was a lot of kids and womans stuff if anyone's in the market for those things.

Oh it's probably mostly picked over by this point but they had $1.99 last chance winter clothes clearance at the two stores I was at Friday and Saturday. Barely any mens stuff and all of it S or XXL but there was a lot of kids and womans stuff if anyone's in the market for those things.
That has been going on for close to a week now at that price, all the good things are gone by now. Happens the same time every year, always buy clothing out of season at Kmart to get amazing deals.

Last edited by a moderator:
That has been going on for close to a week now at that price, all the good things are gone by now. Happens the same time every year, always buy clothing out of season at Kmart to get amazing deals.
I figured but hadn't seen it mentioned and haven't gone to Kmart since early the week before. I don't normally go through the clothes sections so figured it was worth mentioning for anyone else that was interested if they were a weird size or a woman/child.

My local K-Mart had a lot of small stuff, mostly Wii shovelware. I did, however, find two copies of Black Ops (PC) for $4.98. They also had a bunch of PS3 EA games for $11.98. I think it was Dead Space 3, Crysis 3, and FIFA 13. All of them were the Limited Edition, if that matters. There was also a Kirby Anniversary (Wii) for $29.98 and Metal Gear Rising (X360) for $17.98.

A few new price drops, but I did not have the time to write them down. I can remember Farcry 3 and Dead Space 3 dropped a few dollars, nothing really special.

:360: Ace Combat Assault Horizon $18.00
:360: Forza Horizon $18.00
:360: :ps3: Crysis 3 Hunter Edition $16.99
:360: The Darkness II Limited Edition $18.00
:360: Mass Effect 3 $18.00
:360: :ps3: Silent Hill Downpour $12.00
:360: Soulcalibur V $10.00
:360: NeverDead $12.00
:360: :ps3: Red Faction Armageddon $2.99
:360: Blackwater $2.99
:360: Two Worlds II $5.99

Found a 360 Devil May Cry (Ninja Theory) for $12.00. Too bad I couldn't find a PS3 version to see if it was the same price...

my local kmart is awful about clearancing games. most recent releases to 2year old games are still full price....remember me 360 is still $59.99... ugh

That sounds like the local Wal-Mart.  Stopped in for the first time in about 6 months and it was like I was sucked into a time warp.

Shit ton of COD Ghosts Hardened packages for each system.  Plenty of games that had been cleared out everywhere else still at full MSRP.  Hell, they even had a COD blops Prestige edition with the RC car..... still at $150 (or was that $199?).  Certainly not on clearance.

That sounds like the local Wal-Mart. Stopped in for the first time in about 6 months and it was like I was sucked into a time warp.

Shit ton of COD Ghosts Hardened packages for each system. Plenty of games that had been cleared out everywhere else still at full MSRP. Hell, they even had a COD blops Prestige edition with the RC car..... still at $150 (or was that $199?). Certainly not on clearance.
Found Halo Wars CE for full price the other day. Beat that!

That sounds like the local Wal-Mart. Stopped in for the first time in about 6 months and it was like I was sucked into a time warp.

Shit ton of COD Ghosts Hardened packages for each system. Plenty of games that had been cleared out everywhere else still at full MSRP. Hell, they even had a COD blops Prestige edition with the RC car..... still at $150 (or was that $199?). Certainly not on clearance.
My local Wal-Mart had Metroid: Other M full priced at $50. I tried to price match it for $5 and they looked at me like I was crazy and acted like I was trying to rob a bank or something.

Just came back from wally world, and I can say I saw a AC/DC GH pack with a bonus shirt, I think that might qualify for a CE and beat the HW CE...
Nah, every store has shit-tons of AC/DC standalone and packed with t-shirts. Whoever the buyer for WM at that point was is a world class idiot.

Which reminds me, I need to start a LOL WALMART thread before July when they start letting electronics people reprice old ass games like Enemy Territory QW($53) and GH2/GH: A dualpack ($50)

Just scored a PS Move bundle in Greensboro NC for $8.50. Rang up check shelf label. I told the lady "My buddy paid $8.50 earlier this week". She said "$8.50 it is then". Seen a few things on a table marked down. The only thing that stood out were the $5 Other M's are now $25. Didn't think to check the vita cards. If I'm out that way I'll check on those for any local CAG's.

Don't know if anyone is interested but yesterday saw a bunch of 2gb san disk Memory stick pro duo (which work with PSP and other Sony products like cameras) for $1.40.

bread's done
Back