New Kmart Clearance Price Drops (YMMV)

Irsaan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just got back from my first trip to Kmart since the incredibly terrible "10-50% off clearance games" ad from 2 weeks ago, and this time there were quite a few unannounced drops. What I saw was:

:ps3:
Bioshock GH $6.99 (previously $9.99)
Front Mission Evolved $9.99 (previously $19.99)
Rock Band Country Pack 2 $4.99 (previously ?)
Dragon Age II $17.99 (previously $19.99)
There were 3-4 other rock band track packs for $4.99 also (previously ?)

:360:
Bayonetta $9.99 (previously $19.99)

:ds:
Glory of Heracles $9.99 (previously $14.99)

If I go again in the next few days, I'll let everyone else know what else went down. Best of luck to everyone finding some other deals!

(PS, if I screwed this up somehow, sorry)

Stopped by a K-mart today to see if they still had a copy of UMvC3 for vita that was $10 a few weeks ago--today it was marked $3 so I picked that up.  Thanks to everyone above who pointed out the new price drops!

Man, this thread makes me miss the Kmart near me that recently closed. I got so many good clearance finds there. 

If anyone finds a spare copy of Mario Tennis Open :3ds: for $10 or less, I'd be willing to pay for cost and shipping, etc. Just PM me.

Thanks!

Great success.

X-Com (360) - $1

Crysis 3 (360) - $5

Star Trek (PS3) - $1

Game and Wario (Wii U) - $1

Brain Age (3DS) - $1

Sim City (PC) - $1

Also, got a decent pair of Sony over the ear headphones for $12.

Just dance 4(360/ps3)
Hip hop experience 360
Fuse 360

Little deviants vita
Just dance 3 (Wii, I think)

Are all out of system.

Got the first 3 for $3/$4 each (90%)

Left the rest

Did anyone scan the Vita 8GB cards? They were $12 last time I checked a couple weeks ago.  I'm hoping they didn't drop out of the system since I haven't had much luck getting anything in the past.

Did anyone scan the Vita 8GB cards? They were $12 last time I checked a couple weeks ago. I'm hoping they didn't drop out of the system since I haven't had much luck getting anything in the past.
Saw some when I was there, didn't scan them since I didn't need one. If I go back in the morning, I'll get someone to price check and let you know.

Ultra-cheap Marvel vs. Capcom 3 get!

ultimatemarvelvscapcom3_zps1dcc0fe4.png

This brought my bank account dangerously close to zero, but I just couldn't pass up a Vita fighting game for three bucks. No way!

Checked Diamond Bar hoping to get Mario Tennis Open, no luck, but I did finally find :360: Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary, it was out of the price system. Customer service give it to me for $8.

Had I known there was all these $1 games around I would have taken more time to look.

Saw the Disney infinity starter packs being clearanced out:
Wii U tagged $45 but scanned $30
3DS $36
PS3 tagged $45 (didn't have time to scan it, darn Kmart moved the scanner far away from the game section)

These will probably be cheaper come November but, I ended up buying a Wii U one. Couldn't wait for the price to drop further anyway, there's a cag near this Kmart who buys up all the clearance games...

Last edited by a moderator:
Checked the Long Beach K-Mart, everything pretty much cleaned out since my last visit; just a dozen or so $6/9 Wii games remaining. They did have quite a few PS Vita Memory Cards if anyone is looking for them. The 4 GB was $8.00 and 8 GB was $12.00. Oh, and Golden Axe Beast Riders is now tagged as $5.99.
Went over to Bellflower and got myself Dragon Quest Monsters Joker for $15. Already out of the system, but couldn't get them to lower it.
So far I have had no luck getting any K-Mart employees at any store to slash the price again to 90%, they are very strict and usually stick with the sticker price.

Checked the Long Beach K-Mart, everything pretty much cleaned out since my last visit; just a dozen or so $6/9 Wii games remaining. They did have quite a few PS Vita Memory Cards if anyone is looking for them. The 4 GB was $8.00 and 8 GB was $12.00. Oh, and Golden Axe Beast Riders is now tagged as $5.99.
Went over to Bellflower and got myself Dragon Quest Monsters Joker for $15. Already out of the system, but couldn't get them to lower it.
So far I have had no luck getting any K-Mart employees at any store to slash the price again to 90%, they are very strict and usually stick with the sticker price.
Don't pay $8 for the 4gb vita card by itself. The starter kit with one included is $8, and the last price in the system for the 4gb by itself was $1 or $2.

Ultra-cheap Marvel vs. Capcom 3 get!

ultimatemarvelvscapcom3_zps1dcc0fe4.png

This brought my bank account dangerously close to zero, but I just couldn't pass up a Vita fighting game for three bucks. No way!
If your bank account has just over $3 in it, should you really be spending money on video games? Seems like you're not exactly in the financial position to be frivolously buying games. *waits for the inevitable "I actually make $40/hr, but I just bought a new house with cash and my bank account is running low until tomorrow when my $1700 check clears" post*

If your bank account has just over $3 in it, should you really be spending money on video games? Seems like you're not exactly in the financial position to be frivolously buying games. *waits for the inevitable "I actually make $40/hr, but I just bought a new house with cash and my bank account is running low until tomorrow when my $1700 check clears" post*
Eto... I think he was just being sarcastic.

Maybe he is going to flip it? Maybe he has a problem?

Eh if he's got like $5 in his account he could spend that on a lot worse things.

Actually... (shifts eyes)

Sony charged me twice for games I bought during their last sale, and they still haven't fixed the problem. That's why cash is tight is right now. I'm hoping things will be cleared up on Monday. Thanks for your concern, though... I guess. :/

Actually... (shifts eyes)

Sony charged me twice for games I bought during their last sale, and they still haven't fixed the problem. That's why cash is tight is right now. I'm hoping things will be cleared up on Monday. Thanks for your concern, though... I guess. :/
The 99 cent flash sale?

No, the more recent superhero sale. I bought two games and a one month subscription to PS Plus. They charged me forty bucks, twice what they should have. I contacted them repeatedly about it, and the answer's always the same... wait 'till Monday. My bank assures me that they'll take care of the problem if Sony doesn't. I just have to be careful with my funds until the end of the month, which is fast approaching.

Don't worry, folks. I'm not at the point where I'll be mortgaging the house or turning tricks for Vita games.

Found naruto shippuden ultimate ninja storm3 ps3 for $2.99 . They also have some harvest moons for 14.95 but I'm waiting til they price drop on those some more.

Checking the Fairfax District K-Mart, a number of games have been gutted; GameStop style. WTF?

Found what will be a money store once they do the July drops.

Several things already oos, Mario open, simshitty, and some others that weren't tagged clearance but were. (checked, and they were still in system)

I remember a few weeks ago, I found a rather cute Super Mario-themed storage case for the 3DS at a K-Mart. It had been taken out of its package by some random guy and was just lying there naked. I asked for a price, and after a five minute search, the clerk told me fifteen dollars. Seriously? The full retail price? Feh, it can stay right where I found it.

I grabbed a few.. self scanner said 'check shelf label' so I had an employee use a hand scanner and she even put new pricing labels on them as she went:

:360: MGS Rising 1.99

:ps3: Doom 3 BFG Edition 2.99

:ps3: Ico / Shadow 3.99

So went back to K-Mart Sunday to check on the prices of the other clearance games. I walked around electronics over and over again. No one was around. Finally saw someone, asked them, said they'd get someone. No one came. Kept waiting. Saw another employee, told them I needed help in electronics, they would get someone, no one came. Kept waiting. The same woman walked by me, told her I was still waiting, she finally got on the walkie talkie and asked for someone. A girl came and grabbed a few games I wanted to check, rung up as not in system, so the girl just told me the price listed on the games.

What a waste.

Checked the North Hollywood K-Mart, pretty dry. They had some games with clearance tags but are not on clearance; :360: Battlefield 3 $19.99, :3ds: Spirit Camera $23.99, :ds: Lego Ninjago $15.99, :3ds: Aliens Chaos 3D $9.99. Other than that they had :ps3: MLB The Show 2010 $4, :ps3: NCAA Football 12 $5, and :ps3: Start the Party! $5.

Did you check to see if there were games in them? If there were, then maybe some would-be thief had a change of heart. I saw this a few times in a Kmart near me.
I didn't look but they feel pretty empty. It was like around 12 games like this.

Went Monday and they had the following on Clearance:

Wii U:

Zombie U - $5.9

Ninja Gaiden 3 - $3.99

Scribblenauts Unlimited: - $1.99.  

I found:

Just Dance 4 (Ps3)- $1

Just Dance 3(360)- $1

Brain Age: Concentration Training- $1

Gunstringer (360)- $1

Just Dance trades for $5-7 at BBY, so I might pick up another copy or two to flip.

I found:

Just Dance 4 (Ps3)- $1

Just Dance 3(360)- $1

Brain Age: Concentration Training- $1

Gunstringer (360)- $1

Just Dance trades for $5-7 at BBY, so I might pick up another copy or two to flip.
What location was that?

What location was that?
West side of Indianapolis on Washington Street. Went back to see if there were any good games left and all the $1 games were gone. I'll probably make another visit in the future if their clearance usually goes this low.

bread's done
Back