New Kmart Clearance Price Drops (YMMV)

Irsaan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just got back from my first trip to Kmart since the incredibly terrible "10-50% off clearance games" ad from 2 weeks ago, and this time there were quite a few unannounced drops. What I saw was:

:ps3:
Bioshock GH $6.99 (previously $9.99)
Front Mission Evolved $9.99 (previously $19.99)
Rock Band Country Pack 2 $4.99 (previously ?)
Dragon Age II $17.99 (previously $19.99)
There were 3-4 other rock band track packs for $4.99 also (previously ?)

:360:
Bayonetta $9.99 (previously $19.99)

:ds:
Glory of Heracles $9.99 (previously $14.99)

If I go again in the next few days, I'll let everyone else know what else went down. Best of luck to everyone finding some other deals!

(PS, if I screwed this up somehow, sorry)

So if they cashier scans a game like Just Dance 4 for PS3 what do they see?  Do they see a clearance price?  MY guy scanned it, something like enter price popped up and he said okay this is $5.  Is it YMMV if it will be marked to $1?  Found a Metal Gear Rising for Ps3 but it was marked to $9.

Checked Cudahy K-Mart got :wii: Sonic and the Black Knight, :wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, :360: DmC Devil May Cry for $6 each. Blergh.. I still can't get them to make it $1 like most of what you guys are doing.

Prob too late to the party, but guess i'm going to Kmart tomorrow. Got a $10 off $20 coupon and $14 rewards points to burn anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sega promised it was going to take all those crummy Sonic games off store shelves! Those liars!

http://www.sonicstadium.org/2010/10/sega-removing-poor-and-average-sonic-titles-from-retail/
LOL they are doing a horrible job then, quite a few of those titles are still dangling in my Targets, Walmarts, and TRU stores.
In other news, found DmC at TRU for $2. I'm throwing my copy back at K-Mart tomorrow, screw them and their strict policy of sticking with the last sticker price!! :twoguns:

I don't think this is anything new but I found the following:

Xbox 360

Mass Effect 3-$1.99

Just Dance Greatest Hits-$2.99

Just Dance Disney Party-$3.99

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition-$3.99

PS3

Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3-$2.99

Crysis 3-$2.99

Dead Space 3-$2.99

Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition-$3.99

Army of Two Devils Cartel-$3.99

3DS

Brain Age $2.99

Not a bad haul. Still looking for Game and Wario-Wii U if anyone has that please PM me for a possible trade or purchase.

Found a decent haul of the out of system games at one store - but then the manager decided to not sell any of the non-stickered games and nothing lower than the last stickered price for the others (which typically of a k-mart was way out of date). Unfortunate since always had luck there before - new manager apparently.

It was mildly amusing since I didn't even see the manager, and just had an employee talking to her on the phone. Instead of coming down to the customer service desk, she made someone bring the games up to her office to make a decision. Queen of K-mart. As i was walking out, another employee who was standing around pretty much told me the manager was always a bitch.

I got a thing in the mail from K-mart / Sears. Coupon for $10 OFF $30 or more. I know you can use it on-line, but can you use it on 'Seller' items from Sears.com? Anyone know? Thanks. ;)

Right before I checked back here, I thought, how the hell would that work. Yes, I was serious. Didn't really think before posting that Sorry. :)

No games at my Kmart, but looks like the display model Nikon d3000 camera (retail for $500+) with box and content is still there. Came up $179 when I asked for a price check. Two months ago it was $249. Hoping for under $100 next drop. 

Who is the CAG that bought the Xbox 360 4GB Kinect bundle for $120 at the Kmart on Sandy St in Portland? :)

I wish I had gone earlier, I might've gotten it, lol.

Picked up:
:360: Transformers Dark of the Moon $5.00
:360: Dead Rising 2 $2.99
Both games were out of the system, so the cashier went with tag price and subtracted the first 9 on both price tags (I finally have an awesome non-stingy cashier!) $59.99->$5.99 and $29.99->$2.99. Oddly, DOTM ended up as $5.00 instead at checkout.

:wii: Rhythym Heaven Fever $2.00
:ds: Fossil Fighters Champions $1.99
Both games were out of the system with no price tags either, they tried looking up the old price on scan gun but gave up.

The (formerly) 24-hour Kmart on Brookpark Rd in Parma, OH is closing down.

Games/Accessories are currently at 25% off and the selection is pretty terrible.  Consoles are 10% off.

They have a copy of some Mario Kart Circuit game for GBA for $15, but it's not sealed.

The (formerly) 24-hour Kmart on Brookpark Rd in Parma, OH is closing down.

Games/Accessories are currently at 25% off and the selection is pretty terrible. Consoles are 10% off.

They have a copy of some Mario Kart Circuit game for GBA for $15, but it's not sealed.
the game case is empty? Of all the kmarts in the area that's the one I thought would've lasted the longest...

I finally found an employee that was cool enough to give me 90% off the tags on the oos games that have been sitting at the bottom of their clearance bin for the last year. I walked out with 12 games for $31.

I am also hoping for some better stuff on clearance soon. I caught one of the employees selling games that he had stolen at a local garage sale. He had stacks of new first party games/ popular games that havent even gone on clearance yet.  I alerted the manager and she stopped at the sale, and caught him red handed.That should put more games on the shelf, for future clearance drops.. this store used to be a gold mine, but dried up a year ago.... probably when this guy started...

I went to a store today that I picked up afew clearance items from afew months ago. they had quite afew of the titles in this list in stock. I had the kid working pull them out of the case and scan them for me, but he kept making a confused face, then quoting the price on the tag to me. He then stood by the case and scanned afew other random titles when I walked away. Is there a chance that this store just hasn't dropped the prices yet, or do you think he was just trying to pull  fast one on me?

I went to a store today that I picked up afew clearance items from afew months ago. they had quite afew of the titles in this list in stock. I had the kid working pull them out of the case and scan them for me, but he kept making a confused face, then quoting the price on the tag to me. He then stood by the case and scanned afew other random titles when I walked away. Is there a chance that this store just hasn't dropped the prices yet, or do you think he was just trying to pull fast one on me?
The games probably were not scanning at any price. Call a manager next time you go to the store and ask them what the correct price is.

Saw a ton of $20 games across all systems marked at $15.99 today.  Most were in the case and I didn't have time to get somebody to scan them for me, but all types of games were involved.  I don't remember all of the titles off the top of my head, but it seemed like a third of the PS3 games in the case were marked down.

Also saw a couple Disney Infinity figures on clearance (like a dollar off), as well as starter kits for the 3DS, a Vita starter kit (for $16), Skylanders Swap Force Starter Kit for 3DS, lots of 3DS cases, and Kinects for 360 (at $66).

There wasn't anything I'd shell out the money for on the marked prices, but I'll likely monitor a lot of it for further drops.

There's some games in there. The selection just sucks. All the morons came and bought most of the good stuff at basically MSRP.
how is someone a moron cause they brought something before you got to it ?

anyway if it wasnt for the fact that my kmarts were located in two perfect nyc spots they would be closed too. they are so dirty and disorginised smh

Kirby Dream Collection was $39.99, rang up 1 cent at the Anaheim Store in California, so they adjusted the price to $5, I was still happy to pay it. Lots of other games rang up cheaper than msrp.  Not sure if Kirby was mentioned before, but YMMV and something to check for.

Kirby Dream Collection was $39.99, rang up 1 cent at the Anaheim Store in California, so they adjusted the price to $5, I was still happy to pay it. Lots of other games rang up cheaper than msrp. Not sure if Kirby was mentioned before, but YMMV and something to check for.
Which Kmart in Anaheim? I know the one on Euclid and Katella will never let me get a game that ring up check self label or a penny for 90% off. It always 50% off or pay what's on the sticker.

Note: The store manager at this kmart is an ass. A year ago, I found a game that ring up "check self label but no price tag". Out of no where, he said half off which is $30 for an xbox 360 game. I mentioned to him about the 90% off policy thing that other kmarts usually do. He then told me that there is no such thing and that if I get it for 90% off at other Kmarts, then what I'm doing is consider fraudlet. Also told me not come here anymore and told an employee to remember my face haha.

Which Kmart in Anaheim? I know the one on Euclid and Katella will never let me get a game that ring up check self label or a penny for 90% off. It always 50% off or pay what's on the sticker.

Note: The store manager at this kmart is an ass. A year ago, I found a game that ring up "check self label but no price tag". Out of no where, he said half off which is $30 for an xbox 360 game. I mentioned to him about the 90% off policy thing that other kmarts usually do. He then told me that there is no such thing and that if I get it for 90% off at other Kmarts, then what I'm doing is consider fraudlet. Also told me not come here anymore and told an employee to remember my face haha.
Lincoln and State College, went back tonight and a differnt guy was there. I was trying to grab Rune Factory 3, rang up self label and the manager didn't know what to do, so he just said well it says 19.99 so you can have it for 15, so I politely declined. Not that it's not a decent price for the game, just not something I am too interested in, but would try at a discount type of thing. Guessing it's not a store policy, but a manager policy. Good to know the Manager at the Euclid store is a I am the law kind of guy and to stay away.

Do your kmarts have price scanners? The ones in hawaii don't and it's hard to find clerks to ask for a price check.

On a side note is $149.99 a good deal on a 160gb ps3? Saw some at one of the kmarts saying it was a price drop from $249.99?

Do your kmarts have price scanners? The ones in hawaii don't and it's hard to find clerks to ask for a price check.

On a side note is $149.99 a good deal on a 160gb ps3? Saw some at one of the kmarts saying it was a price drop from $249.99?

Yeap there is still one working scanner that is functional 80% of the time. All other scanners are either ripped from their area or just shut off. My guess is that once they have an issue they just throw them away Since now they use those iPhone scanners to help you w prices IF you can find someone.

Not a bad price for the ps3 slim. Not amazing I must buy this second though, but good.

It's a great deal if you specifically want a brand new slim model.

Lots of water/pool type of toys on clearance.  Hoping they have one of those take an addition percentage off promotions on the stuff while there's still some good stuff left.

Oh and MAG for like $23 on clearance... :shame:

Checked disney infinity for wii u at my local store and they had 3 copies and 1 had a sticker on it for $60. Checked it with the instore scanner and it rang up at $74.99

Gonna check another store out tomorrow

:(

PS3 Super Slim 250gb Need for Speed bundle - $60

Rings up as "PS3 250G HOL"

Also :pS3: Sonic Generations - $2

Checked disney infinity for wii u at my local store and they had 3 copies and 1 had a sticker on it for $60. Checked it with the instore scanner and it rang up at $74.99

Gonna check another store out tomorrow

:(
I saw one yesterday too at $60, don't know what makes them think it's considered clearance at the price

bread's done
Back