New Kmart Clearance Price Drops (YMMV)

Irsaan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just got back from my first trip to Kmart since the incredibly terrible "10-50% off clearance games" ad from 2 weeks ago, and this time there were quite a few unannounced drops. What I saw was:

:ps3:
Bioshock GH $6.99 (previously $9.99)
Front Mission Evolved $9.99 (previously $19.99)
Rock Band Country Pack 2 $4.99 (previously ?)
Dragon Age II $17.99 (previously $19.99)
There were 3-4 other rock band track packs for $4.99 also (previously ?)

:360:
Bayonetta $9.99 (previously $19.99)

:ds:
Glory of Heracles $9.99 (previously $14.99)

If I go again in the next few days, I'll let everyone else know what else went down. Best of luck to everyone finding some other deals!

(PS, if I screwed this up somehow, sorry)

Who's the lucky guy that grabbed all three of the PS3 bundles at the Decatur K-Mart before I could get there? I know they were there earlier this week. lol

Goodbye K-Mart clearance thread. The last K-Mart in Greensboro N.C. is closing  :cry:. I'll miss the great deals you've told me about. $8 PS Move bundle, $7 Kid Icarus( with SYWR), $3 Zelda spirit tracks (with SYWR), and many others. This was one of the threads I checked the most. It's been a pleasure. 

I went to an out of the way K-mart today. They had stack of CSP clearance games, but they were all marked between $10 and $24. The manager had never heard of the 90% off deal. 

I did get 

Just Dance 4 - $3.99 (ps3)

and Just dance Disney - $3.00 (360)

It took them 30 minutes to get an assosiate to open the case for me to get some of the games that you guys have been getting for $3-$5, but they were all comming up at 18.00 in the system. :(

Goodbye K-Mart clearance thread. The last K-Mart in Greensboro N.C. is closing :cry:. I'll miss the great deals you've told me about. $8 PS Move bundle, $7 Kid Icarus( with SYWR), $3 Zelda spirit tracks (with SYWR), and many others. This was one of the threads I checked the most. It's been a pleasure.
Honestly, you probably would have never seen such deals if it was a healthy K-Mart (they would have been bought before you, or before they were on clearance, etc).

I'm just amazed my K-Mart AND Sears are still around. That Sears never has more than 10 cars in the parking lot....

Honestly, you probably would have never seen such deals if it was a healthy K-Mart (they would have been bought before you, or before they were on clearance, etc).

I'm just amazed my K-Mart AND Sears are still around. That Sears never has more than 10 cars in the parking lot....
Strangely their inventory system still shows stores that have been closed for 5-10 years.

Saw a bunch of Hip Hop Dance for 360 for $2.99, an asston of CoD Blops 2 for either $28 or $30 and a copy of Bakugan Battle something for the Wii for $1.99. Passed on all of it.

Ended up checking out the clothes and got an NES controller t-shirt for $3.49.

Goodbye K-Mart clearance thread. The last K-Mart in Greensboro N.C. is closing :cry:. I'll miss the great deals you've told me about. $8 PS Move bundle, $7 Kid Icarus( with SYWR), $3 Zelda spirit tracks (with SYWR), and many others. This was one of the threads I checked the most. It's been a pleasure.
Mine closed a short time ago as well but I rarely ever seen any deals there in all it's time.

Yeah. The parking lot was full when I went yesterday because of the store closing sale. First time in years I've seen that. I just realized my gaming and K-Mart go way back .... to the beginning. Bought my NES , my first console ever, when I was 6yr's old from K-Mart. Got it through lay away with birthday/Christmas money , and my parents paid the rest. LOL makes me feel old.

Picked up a Killzone 3 Helghast Edition (the box was beat up to shit) for $16 at the Elmwood Park, NJ Kmart with everything complete inside...i just hope the Super Voucher code works :/

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to a couple Kmarts in my area and every "value priced" game was ringing up slightly discounted.  $20 games were ringing up at $15 and $15 games were ringing up at $12.  There were a few games I wanted (Harvest Moon, Golden Sun, etc.) but I wasn't willing to pay that much since (I'm assuming) they are being clearanced out and will drop soon.  I did pick up Drawn to Life (Wii) for $6 though.

I hate you all. Got denied by the manager at GS when they got converted after checking the one at Kmart at least once a week for months and then it being gone the day it dropped.

I went to a couple Kmarts in my area and every "value priced" game was ringing up slightly discounted. $20 games were ringing up at $15 and $15 games were ringing up at $12. There were a few games I wanted (Harvest Moon, Golden Sun, etc.) but I wasn't willing to pay that much since (I'm assuming) they are being clearanced out and will drop soon. I did pick up Drawn to Life (Wii) for $6 though.
Nah they aren't being clearanced out. Kmart has the value games on sale from time to time(usually B1G1 half off) and that is what you saw.

I went to a couple Kmarts in my area and every "value priced" game was ringing up slightly discounted. $20 games were ringing up at $15 and $15 games were ringing up at $12. There were a few games I wanted (Harvest Moon, Golden Sun, etc.) but I wasn't willing to pay that much since (I'm assuming) they are being clearanced out and will drop soon. I did pick up Drawn to Life (Wii) for $6 though.
Golden sun rand OOS, at a store I was at lately, bu they refused to give me the %90 off, so I left it. check back at your store and see what you can get, otherwise some other CAG will get it. lol

I just got back from my first trip to Kmart since the incredibly terrible "10-50% off clearance games" ad from 2 weeks ago, and this time there were quite a few unannounced drops. What I saw was:

:ps3:
Bioshock GH $6.99 (previously $9.99)
Front Mission Evolved $9.99 (previously $19.99)
Rock Band Country Pack 2 $4.99 (previously ?)
Dragon Age II $17.99 (previously $19.99)
There were 3-4 other rock band track packs for $4.99 also (previously ?)

:360:
Bayonetta $9.99 (previously $19.99)

:ds:
Glory of Heracles $9.99 (previously $14.99)

If I go again in the next few days, I'll let everyone else know what else went down. Best of luck to everyone finding some other deals!

(PS, if I screwed this up somehow, sorry)
I honestly miss K-mart

In my home town I lived a few short blocks from a K-mart store since I was a pre-teen. During the early to mid 2000s, before I left for college (I was 26-27 when I left for a real university, to further my studies) they would have awesome clearance deals regularly. I remember picking up cheap and rare PS2, Xbox, Gamecube and DS/3DS games.

I got Paper Mario, Eternal Darkness and Magical Starshine for $5 each in their clearance bin (Which was mixed with the CDs for some reason)

Saw a bunch of Hip Hop Dance for 360 for $2.99, an asston of CoD Blops 2 for either $28 or $30 and a copy of Bakugan Battle something for the Wii for $1.99. Passed on all of it.

Ended up checking out the clothes and got an NES controller t-shirt for $3.49.
I saw that shirt and wanted to buy it but the sticker was $9.99 at my store. Did you price check it or was there signage anywhere advertising the discount?

I saw that shirt and wanted to buy it but the sticker was $9.99 at my store. Did you price check it or was there signage anywhere advertising the discount?
It was on a clearance shelf with a bunch of other random shirts and a yellow $6.99 sticker and a sign above that said 50% off (the 50% off was also advertised in the flyer in a generic type "certain clothes on sale"). You can try getting a price check, but from what I've heard from a friend that worked at two different K-Marts, clearance is 50/50. Some of it is marked down at the corporate behest and the rest is up to the store's decision.

The store I go to is really good with their clearance in general, though. They also seem to adhere to the "clearance the last few odd sizes of a popular item to get rid of them" rather than "we'll sell those eventually at that price, mark down stuff we haven't sold any of." That works well for me as I'm a size small, so usually they're the last to go.

I hate you all. Got denied by the manager at GS when they got converted after checking the one at Kmart at least once a week for months and then it being gone the day it dropped.
If I ever go up to Meeshigan again I'll let you know and I'll bring along the one I got and you can have it.

Picked up Lumines and 2 copies of FIFA Soccer for Vita for $2 each today. Every time I go in Kmart they've clearanced some other random Vita game.
Dammit! I knew I should have scanned the Lumines marked $18 clearance on the shelf but I just didnt want to be bothered with the 3 fifteen year old kids behind the register talking to each other. I also assumed f1 2011 was probably not $18 also didnt want the hassle.

Dammit! I knew I should have scanned the Lumines marked $18 clearance on the shelf but I just didnt want to be bothered with the 3 fifteen year old kids behind the register talking to each other. I also assumed f1 2011 was probably not $18 also didnt want the hassle.
FIFA Soccer rang up as $2, but Lumines (which had a $2 sticker) rang up as $18. A manager was happy (or whatever a Kmart employee's version of happiness is) to override it, though.

did paper mario stick star 3ds clearance drop below $15 yet? i forgot to check this week.
It's been on sale for $10 at GameStop for $10 for like a month now. If you use the coupon from playing their awful Tyrant game on Kongregate you can pick it up for $5.

I saw these over the weekend:

$21 New Super Mario Bros for DS
$24 red Mario Wiimote Plus
$30 PokePark Wii Pikachu's Adventure
$6 Vita AC adaptor
Did they have the Peach and Luigi remotes but they were full price or they just didn't have them period? Still need to pick up the Peach one!

Zombie U rang up "check shelf" earlier today.  Employee asked if I wanted to pay 20 dollars for it (last tagged price), I declined, and left Kmart forever.

Picked up :ds: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fates for $17.27 at the Bellflower store; it doesn't seem to be on clearance, but on sale?
They are still being stingy with knocking the rest of the games to 90% in the case even through they are all out of the price system.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up :ds: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fates for $17.27 at the Bellflower store; it doesn't seem to be on clearance, but on sale?
They are still being stingy with knocking the rest of the games to 90% in the case even through they are all out of the price system.
some stores refuse to do teh 90% off... and then have tons of overpriced games in the case.

bread's done
Back