New! mousin's Free Magazine thread!

[quote name='help1']for the egm sign ups,how long do they last and will I ever be billed or confronted to pay?[/quote]

Never? They dont ask for a CC to sign up.

Just a heads up for people on that Maxim offer and any others from freebiepeople.com ....

This is what testers at McAffee Site Advisor discovered about the site:

"106 e-mails/week After entering our e-mail address on this site, we received 106 e-mails per week."

Just a word of warning

[quote name='th3.p®ph3t1z3r']if u register with a gmail account, u can find out where the spam is coming from, lets say i had [email protected] i could register with [email protected] and that would goto my account, then i could tell who was spamming me, and report them if it goes against their policy they tell u[/QUOTE]
huh?

Fantasy Sports
http://www.freebizmag.com/emailfantasyspt01welcome.htm

[quote name='spoo']I have had this problem with EGM in the past holding subscriptions even when I paid for it back in the day. Just send them an Email to fix it. I'm not sure why they do this but they do it occasionally.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I know if you sign up for a free digital subscription, your print subscription wont be mailed anymore. You'll have to email them to get that changed back to print.

[quote name='LarryGe']this should be pinned, and the other one deleted[/QUOTE]
I'll contact a mod about that.

[quote name='Maklershed']Just a heads up for people on that Maxim offer and any others from freebiepeople.com ....

This is what testers at McAffee Site Advisor discovered about the site:

"106 e-mails/week After entering our e-mail address on this site, we received 106 e-mails per week."

Just a word of warning[/QUOTE]
I'll add that to the OP, too. Thanks.

**Also, I'm gonna try not to post in this thread unless I'm posting an offer. That way, if you see my name on the main page under this thread, you'll know I just posted a free mag. After posting an offer, I'll answer all the questions and comments. Thanks again for all your praise!

[quote name='tangytangerine']I know it was the old thread, but thanks. Just received my first issue of Tips and Tricks.[/quote]
I also got mine yesterday.

[quote name='tangytangerine']I know it was the old thread, but thanks. Just received my first issue of Tips and Tricks.[/QUOTE]
The offer still works, if you guys can get in on it.

Tips & Tricks
http://www.freebizmag.com/emailtipstricks03welcome.htm

[quote name='D_Icon']Good stuff.
Hey do you know of any free bodybuilging/muscle magazines like MuscleMag?[/QUOTE]
Never seen that mag offered. There was a Men's Health offer earlier this year, but it ended.

thanks 6669 for reposting the Tips and Tricks link again.
I wanted it but didnt feel like flipping through all the pages of the thread again...

Saveur
http://startsampling.com/product.iphtml?item=26118

Computer Shopper (digital)
http://computershopper.com/survey/
Click on the "November Survey", or follow this link: http://www.gmi-mr.com/survey/s.phtml?sn=57332&lang=E
There are other offers for this mag on the main page if you cant get through on this offer.

[quote name='MrDemonicAngel']thanks 6669 for reposting the Tips and Tricks link again.
I wanted it but didnt feel like flipping through all the pages of the thread again...[/QUOTE]
I'm starting to think only the people that didnt get in on the earlier Tips and Tricks offers are the only ones getting accepted now. The link stills works after all this time, so they're being very selective.

[quote name='neocisco']If anybody can get this to work let me know what options you chose. It worked for me once before but now it won't, even with the same responses.:headache:[/QUOTE]

I chose tele/communications-engineering-project leader and it came up ready to go.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']I chose tele/communications-engineering-project leader and it came up ready to go.[/quote]

wow that was the longest/worst survey I have ever tried to bull though
too bad I couldn't make it through

Hispanic Business
http://www.freebizmag.com/emailhispanicdig01welcome.htm

[quote name='yukine']Thanks, I signed up for Tips and Tricks. Hopefully I get accepted.[/QUOTE]
If it let you take the survey, then you got accepted. After you enter your password, it will either decline you right away, or allow you to select the magazine. You should have received a confirmation email.

[quote name='yukine']Thanks, I signed up for Tips and Tricks. Hopefully I get accepted.[/quote]

Mine took at least a month and a half to get, but I got it! Be patient!!!

I got my first Tips & Tricks yesterday. I find the key with freebizmag subscriptions is to create a new account if it won't accept you when you log on using your current account. If you already have an account, they probably check to see if you were sent the offer e-mail, and deny you if you weren't. Versus if you are making a new account, they have nothing to check against.

At least, it worked for me with the tips & tricks sub.

Thanks 6669. I got all the magazines i signed up for in the mail,egm,opm,computer gaming world,tips and tricks,spin,seed and transworld snowboarding. I shall build a paper mache statue of you out of my old magazines:)

Hi there, 6669. Nice thread, clearly spoken and very cleanly formatted. I'm honored there was a ref to me in warning about one of the particularly nasty "offer sign up" free mag deals. I was worried that was the wrong place to say that and people would flame me.

So I've gotten everything I've signed up for so far, and even ones I didn't somehow (I was on a lot of lists before I knew about this thread). Some go to me, some go to Eileen Dover, others go to her brother, Ben Dover. ;)

One I got "Cruising World" I thought was about cruise ship vacations as my aunt and uncle are a retired couple and that's what they do now. But it was on sail boats. :p Oh well, guess I can pass em along.

I don't think the mercury deals for EGM work anymore... I've tried on numerous browsers and it doesn't let you check the box.

Thanks 6669 for the Photoshop User, Tips & Trips and for a couple others, and has anyone seen free subscriptions for Guitar World and Revolver? There both suppose to be music magazines.

[quote name='spoo']I did this and it gave me a digital life sub instead :cry:

Thanks anyways though[/QUOTE]
Sorry, I changed the post now. Thanx.

[quote name='jetblue']Thanks 6669. I got all the magazines i signed up for in the mail,egm,opm,computer gaming world,tips and tricks,spin,seed and transworld snowboarding. I shall build a paper mache statue of you out of my old magazines:)[/QUOTE]
Cool, just make sure my ass looks good :lol:

[quote name='brianmoy']Hi there, 6669. Nice thread, clearly spoken and very cleanly formatted. I'm honored there was a ref to me in warning about one of the particularly nasty "offer sign up" free mag deals. I was worried that was the wrong place to say that and people would flame me. [/QUOTE]
Thanks for your input, as it was very appreciated.

[quote name='Spades22']I don't think the mercury deals for EGM work anymore... I've tried on numerous browsers and it doesn't let you check the box.[/QUOTE]
Other people have had this problem as well. I have yet to get rejected for a Mercury Magazine deal, so I've never had this problem. It could just be their way of rejecting you. If anyone else has a solution, please let us know. They're relatively new, but we'll probably figure it out eventually.

[quote name='Great12k6']Hey I use the link to get a EGM and is wondering do you have a link for King or Smooth?[/QUOTE]
Never seen an offer for either mag.

[quote name='neocisco']Premiere is a really good movie mag if you're a movie buff. It can be a little pretentious at times but overall it's good.[/QUOTE]

Anyone know how to qualify for it? I never am able have it appear as one of the selectable options.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Sorry if its been posted and I skimmed through it, but I have ESPN the magazine expiring on me and looking through the thread I didn't see it posted, but does anyone know the most legit site to renew my subscription through? It would be even sweeter if I could pay through paypal, although its not a big deal.

Thanks,

Frank

bread's done
Back