New! mousin's Free Magazine thread!

[quote name='Maklershed']I havent gotten a single magazine yet :cry:[/quote]

Are you serious? Perhaps your mail person(s) are stealing them?

[quote name='6669']Water Garden News
http://wgn.magserv.com/cgi-bin/subscribe

EGM: Try the links on the first page
FHM: I just posted one on the previous page (assuming it'll still be published)[/QUOTE]

Does this place actually confirm your information so they know you arn't lieing to them?

My parents do have a business and a pond that is serviced... It's their own pond but a pond none the less. :\

[quote name='scion of ys']hinkbert did u get a confirmation email for your psychology tody subscription?[/QUOTE]

I received a confirmation e-mail where they said I would still have to wait for final approval from the publisher and it would take 6-8 weeks for that to happen and I got that e-mail on 11/30.

:applause: ha, i found the kidney swap sub to be a bit disturbing...in a black market kind of way. but always a great find

[quote name='yukine']Good Dog Magazine? Where the hell do you find these at? :D[/QUOTE]
Its the same little bird that hooks up speedy with the early ads ;)
[quote name='kamala619']Just got my first issue of Psychology Today in the mail today. Thanks![/QUOTE]
Yep, mine had stopped, but then I signed up for that offer, too. I actually got 2 different issues.

[quote name='chaarlieee']Wow, even more egm for me. Thanks 6669.[/quote]

Tritto.

But does anyone know for sure if they extend your sub with these kinds of deals?

[quote name='gunm']Tritto.

But does anyone know for sure if they extend your sub with these kinds of deals?[/quote]

I don't know about others, but they sure extended my subscriptions.

Anyone know of any working Games for Windows, or perhaps Computer Games or PC Gamer, free subscription offers? The one on Mercury is not working, the checkbox is disabled! :(

[quote name='gunm']Tritto.

But does anyone know for sure if they extend your sub with these kinds of deals?[/QUOTE]
You're welcome everyone, and yep, they stack an extra year.

[quote name='Kunikos']Anyone know of any working Games for Windows, or perhaps Computer Games or PC Gamer, free subscription offers? The one on Mercury is not working, the checkbox is disabled! :([/QUOTE]
If the box is greyed out and checked then its already selected. I've heard people have had it greyed out and not checked. If thats the problem, then it may not let you select it. IDK what to do after that, you might just not be eligible.

Hmmmm. Hopefully EGM went through.

In the process they gave me another shitty mag to fill out info for, but they wouldn't let me skip it. Poo.

Is there any sort of Pc Gaming mag like the guy said above? I looked briefly in this thread and didn't find anything, if someone knows where it is, could you link me? BTW thanks for another EGM

P.S. Does Scientific American ever come around?

[quote name='BirdofTruth']Is there any sort of Pc Gaming mag like the guy said above? I looked briefly in this thread and didn't find anything, if someone knows where it is, could you link me? BTW thanks for another EGM

P.S. Does Scientific American ever come around?[/quote]
There was Games for Windows link a while ago but I believe it is no longer valid now. If you stick around the thread long enough 6669'll post more goodness. I don't remember seeing Scientific Amercian anywhere though.

[quote name='neocisco']This one will go fast.[/quote]

I think its ongoing. I get it and its really just more like a catalog than a magazine to me. Still good for free to see the previews of all TokyoPop stuff.

[quote name='brianmoy']I think its ongoing. I get it and its really just more like a catalog than a magazine to me. Still good for free to see the previews of all TokyoPop stuff.[/quote]

OK, I thought it was an anthology mag.

People (WARNING: You have to do some offers for it :whistle2:()
http://registration.musthavefreegif...4BE97ABDE928A525A76C0551F9/subaffiliate/CD678.

[quote name='Raul0923']How do you get them to extend your sub? Just sign up for it again? In regards to EGM.[/QUOTE]
If you sign up under a newer, different link, then you can stack another year.
[quote name='gundamxzero']For some reason, I dont get EGM anymore. I did for about 3-4 months then all the sudden nothin.[/QUOTE]
Contact their CS through the link on the OP.
[quote name='BirdofTruth']P.S. Does Scientific American ever come around?[/QUOTE]
Nope, never seen that one offered.
[quote name='brianmoy']I think its ongoing. I get it and its really just more like a catalog than a magazine to me. Still good for free to see the previews of all TokyoPop stuff.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I think thats what it is, since its an old link, just not posted on the first page.

I was curious if there has ever been a Consumer Reports offer?

Also thank you for the years of Free EGM, and CGM (Games for Windows now)

[quote name='lupinckc']I was curious if there has ever been a Consumer Reports offer?
[/quote]
Not that I've ever seen. There has been Kidney Swap Magazine however.

Who reads THAT mag? Kidney Swapping Enthusiasts? Who swaps kidneys?

But if they had Pancreas Trader, I'd be SO there.... :lol:

Is this the end of Ziff Davis? I dont know if its been posted here before, or not, but its possible now that EGM and PC Magazine could be gone too.
http://www.gamesetwatch.com/2007/01/ziff_davis_game_division_up_fo.php

[quote name='Stormy151']Who reads THAT mag? Kidney Swapping Enthusiasts? Who swaps kidneys?

But if they had Pancreas Trader, I'd be SO there.... :lol:[/QUOTE]
I've gotten PMs from some CAGs thanking me for some of the most obscure offers I've posted before. Trust me, there's some links I dont bother posting just because they are too far out there even for me. If you dont want it, dont sign up for it.

[quote name='6669']Is this the end of Ziff Davis? I dont know if its been posted here before, or not, but its possible now that EGM and PC Magazine could be gone too.
http://www.gamesetwatch.com/2007/01/ziff_davis_game_division_up_fo.php

I've gotten PMs from some CAGs thanking me for some of the most obscure offers I've posted before. Trust me, there's some links I dont bother posting just because they are too far out there even for me. If you dont want it, dont sign up for it.[/quote]
First Rhino gets sold and now possibly EGM and GfW could potentially be canceled. Not good. I'm still waiting for my first issue of GfW. If they do cancel EGM they're going to owe me for the 6 years that I've already pai--uh, signed up for.

[quote name='neocisco']First Rhino gets sold and now possibly EGM and GfW could potentially be canceled. Not good. I'm still waiting for my first issue of GfW. If they do cancel EGM they're going to owe me for the 6 years that I've already pai--uh, signed up for.[/quote]
Yeah, I have about 14 (if not more) years of EGM left.

Chances are though, if the magazine does get canceled, we won't be getting anything. They know we got them for free, and so they won't offer us any sort of refund.

bread's done
Back