New! mousin's Free Magazine thread!

[quote name='Maklershed']Does anyone know if PC Mag or Psychology Today worth while?[/quote]

I think PC Mag is decent if you don't keep up with current technology on the internet. PC Mag just covers the basics on the new stuff and some non computer related topics too. Makes for a nice read through while sitting on the porcelain throne.

[quote name='Maklershed']Does anyone know if PC Mag or Psychology Today worth while?[/QUOTE]

Well Psychology today is a decent mag. It doesn't really go into depth with most topics. It does have some interesting topics depending on the issue. But it is geared towards a mainstream audience, like reading the articles on psy topics written for time and newsweek but it's just a whole mag devoted to it. hope this helps.

[quote name='Maklershed']Does anyone know if PC Mag or Psychology Today worth while?[/quote]PC Mag is worthwhile, but I don't think I've ever recieved it from freebizmags. My current subscription is good 'till next October.

I've gotten two subs to EGM, CGW (or official microsoft whatever) till '08, PC Mag, and Dime out of this thread. I've signed up for alot more, but some just haven't gone through/don't go through. Well worth the price of free.

[quote name='scion of ys']so did anyone who tried the psychology today subscription get a confirmation email?[/QUOTE]
No, I signed up for that and Hollywood Life when I did the Upscale offer, and I never got a confirmation email. Thats odd, cuz they usually send them.

[quote name='WolfPac_Ite']Does anyone know what job to pick to get this offer? My mother likes this magazine and I'd like to get her another years worth, but I can't find the right job. :\[/QUOTE]
It doesn't really matter on the job. Sometimes it will work for someone, and not work for someone else with the same job.

[quote name='chaarlieee']Are you sure it's digital? I could use this for someone.[/QUOTE]
Yep, Seventeen Magazine is. :whistle2:(

[quote name='soxfan30']awesome
thanks[/QUOTE]
You're welcome :D

I can never get the PC magazine one to work. it shows up but is unclickable. maybe too many people picking it? Ive tryed every couple of days for 2 weeks to see if it would work.

I got Games for Windows to work right away though :)

Awesome thread btw!

Premiere (new link)
http://www.freebizmag.com/emailpremiere01welcome.htm

[quote name='Metalic']I can never get the PC magazine one to work. it shows up but is unclickable. maybe too many people picking it? Ive tryed every couple of days for 2 weeks to see if it would work.

I got Games for Windows to work right away though :)

Awesome thread btw![/QUOTE]
A lot of people have had this problems with Mercury Magazines. They are kinda new, so no one knows how to get by it. It could mean that they are out of it, yes.

I know there aren't any Free Nintendo Power Subs but does anyone have any good discounts?

I already used the free 3 issues for the registered users.

[quote name='SaMiDaDrAgOn']Thanks, how long did it take to process? Is this site legit? No problems?[/QUOTE]
About two months to process. It certainly seems to be legit. But, I paid with Paypal, just in case, as they can't automatically bill me or anything. I haven't had any problems. They even gave me 14 issues, instead of 12.

anyone know of other publishers that allow you to change from digital version to print or vice versa online like ziff davis? (EGM,PC MAG)

So...anyone know what happened with the OPM subscriptions? I haven't been emailed about it. I checked my account and they removed the OPM section, but I didn't see my EGM sub updated with more issues.

Maxim (new only) DEAD
http://www.all-freemagazines.com/magazines/Maxim/

For Her Information
http://www.forherinformation.com/subscribe_online.php

[quote name='ananag112']So...anyone know what happened with the OPM subscriptions? I haven't been emailed about it. I checked my account and they removed the OPM section, but I didn't see my EGM sub updated with more issues.[/QUOTE]
Have you gotten your last (Jan 07) issue yet? Somebody who already got theirs said they got a notice saying it would be transfered to EGM. IDK when that happens though.

[quote name='ananag112']So...anyone know what happened with the OPM subscriptions? I haven't been emailed about it. I checked my account and they removed the OPM section, but I didn't see my EGM sub updated with more issues.[/quote]

OPM died
seriously

[quote name='chaarlieee']THANKS!

I don't know how much longer my stuff subscription is and I think my FHM already died.

Anybody know how to check?[/QUOTE]
You're welcome! :D Just check the picture in the OP.

[quote name='6669']You're welcome! :D Just check the picture in the OP.[/QUOTE]
Thanks again.

My FHM expired in November and I still have Stuff until May 07. I still have 81 issues of EGM left--6 years and some months.

Gotta love free magazines.

[quote name='spider24']6669,

thnx for MAXIM & FHM!!!! :applause:[/quote] Shit, I didn't even see Maxim until you posted about it just now.

Thanks again 6669!

Edit: says I already signed up for the offer and have to wait 3 months before signing up for the same magazine.

Haven't got it yet though.

bread's done
Back