New! mousin's Free Magazine thread!

[quote name='crazedimp321']If someone could post a pic of what the packaging for the magazine looks like that would be awesome. If its incognito as in you can't tell what it is, I'll go for the free subscription. Then I can bs what it actually is to my parents lol.[/QUOTE]

I just got next months issue... started opening it and remembered your request. I made sure to keep the photo SFW this time for you all!

As you can see (beside the rip) the front and sides are 100% blacked out. Their mailing address is undercover too.
My girlfriends Cosmo mags get sent here the same way.

There is usually a liquor ad on on the back cover, first time I seen Hef on the back.

( I used the Halo Banshee prop code card to cover my address, it did not come with the mag :D)
36e955.png

My PSoM subscription has expired (this month was the last one). Need to find another year for $5 like last time.

Since I ordered gameinformer and PSoM through the same deal, it's only logical that GI will also expire this month.

Ughhh...

does anyone know how long the maxim/playboy subscriptions take to start delivering? I was just informed that my mail at college is going to start being forwarded to my house for the summer and that may not go over well hahah

Man, P-Boy is really awful... It's a sad state of gentlemen nudity when the drawings of girls with redhair are 10x hotter than the airbrushed humans in the real photos.

So which of these offers are going to be catch-free, and which ones are going to get me spam and phone harassment for a year?

[quote name='Kaiju Nexus']So which of these offers are going to be catch-free, and which ones are going to get me spam and phone harassment for a year?[/QUOTE]

I get some spam in my mailbox every month, but, I dunno if they come from these free magazines. (Could come from anything, really.)

As for phone...why would you even be using your real number?

[quote name='Rig']I get some spam in my mailbox every month, but, I dunno if they come from these free magazines. (Could come from anything, really.)

As for phone...why would you even be using your real number?[/QUOTE]

I agree with both statements...

Plus:
If you are worried about spam and use Hotmail they let you make disposable email accounts inside your normal account.

I know that the newsweek one works, because I've gotten it for a month now (wondered where I got it from). In for another 2-3 years added to my Maxim, and hopefully Playboy. Now to get a valid Wired or Vice sub.

[quote name='ryoga79']I know that the newsweek one works, because I've gotten it for a month now (wondered where I got it from). In for another 2-3 years added to my Maxim, and hopefully Playboy. Now to get a valid Wired or Vice sub.[/QUOTE]

I've been trying to get my hands on VICE since 2004. It used to be free at some record stores in Chicago, but they are always gone by the time I get there. Subscriptions are expensive too! That would be a nice freebie, but I have yet to see it offered since I have been deal hunting.

[quote name='powerpax']i sorry im not as deviant as the rest of you[/QUOTE]

i sorry then no free magazines. These magazines are (usually) meant for professionals in certain industries, with the hope that the ads in them will appeal to those professionals, and more things will be bought because of it.

[quote name='slowdive21']I've been trying to get my hands on VICE since 2004. It used to be free at some record stores in Chicago, but they are always gone by the time I get there. Subscriptions are expensive too! That would be a nice freebie, but I have yet to see it offered since I have been deal hunting.[/QUOTE]

If you have an American Apparel store near you, they undoubtedly give it away for free there. I have some friends with one near there who are trying to snag me some issues. Looooooooooooove me some Vice (especially their Guides to Travel video series).

[quote name='powerpax']i sorry im not as deviant as the rest of you[/QUOTE]

LOL deviant? I did not lie about one thing to get a free magazine.

However, one less person trying only gives the rest of us a better chance... so thanks for that!

[quote name='iKnowledge']1 year subscription to GolfDigest or GolfWorld(only 1 so be quick)

I got this free offer when I purchased Tiger Woods 12, but I do not want it so I hope it benefits someone who would enjoy it.

go to: www.golfdigestpromotions.com/tigerwoods12

enter code: 58RP7MQX0[/QUOTE]

Says invalid code :( guess it was lurked. Really need GolfWorld since my subscription ended 2 weeks ago.

[quote name='golfing7861']Says invalid code :( guess it was lurked. Really need GolfWorld since my subscription ended 2 weeks ago.[/QUOTE]That sucks. This site provides so much content that I cannot believe they allow non members to view forums. I just discovered it not too long ago and I have been trying to contribute when I can.

What part of Houston btw? I live in The Woodlands.

Props to iKnowledge for referring me to CAG. Great Site! Hopefully not a duplicate entry but i found a free year subscription for Petersons 4Wheel Off Road at freebizmag.com/email4wheel01welcome.htm

(add normal www-wouldnt let me post link because im a new)

Pretty Quick Survey.

[quote name='COLDblood']In the past 30 days these magazine subscriptions have been available:

Cosmopolitan, Car&Drive, Road&Track, Esquire, Popular Mechanics, Ebony,
MAXIM, TIME, Sunset, Newsweek, Playboy, This Old House,
Glamor, Detail, Cigar Aficionado, Health, Sports illustrated,
Golf, Jet, Wired, Spin, Ski, Guitar Player, Hot Bike, TENNIS,
GQ, Super Street, OK!, All You, Wall Street Journal, ELLE,
Woman's Day, Cycle World.

If you are signed up with freebizmag.com you get a few different offers a week in your email.[/QUOTE]

Have a link to cigar afcianado i could really use a sub to that! and super street please please help

[quote name='iKnowledge']That sucks. This site provides so much content that I cannot believe they allow non members to view forums. I just discovered it not too long ago and I have been trying to contribute when I can.

What part of Houston btw? I live in The Woodlands.[/QUOTE]

SW Area, around Bellaire. :D

Would be awesome if I, or someone else could find a free subscription for a gaming magazine. Not begging just that those are the only magazines I can actually read.

I seen someone post about getting a free subscription to Seventeen Magazine I forgot what forum it was in but was wondering if anyone knew about it and where I could sign up for it? Thanks before hand :)

[quote name='IPlay4Fun']Get a FREE Forbes Magazine Subscription from Rewards Gold. This is still available.

ive signed up for at least 10 different mags from this site and yet to have seen 1. but looks like this guy above has, so good luck[/QUOTE]

I agree sometimes it takes a couple months but they have always showed up.

Then again I don't know if you have a business mailing address you can use... they say they check to see if you qualify but who knows what they check for.

BTW my Forbes arrived:
picture.php

bread's done
Back