New Subway "Footlong Nation Appreciation" Contest - Use trade thread in OP for trades

[quote name='uEih']I got mine today, so you probably should get your card soon too. Came via Fedex[/QUOTE]

Is it just a Subway giftcard?

[quote name='SEH']Is it just a Subway giftcard?[/QUOTE]
I got my Subway card yesterday. I had to sign for it, but it was from USPS.

Final tally for the Subway game -

5 or so codes for PSN (No TV show downloads, thank goodness)
1 Facebook code thing, which apparently does nothing.
$9.99 PSN Card
3 Copies of Move Heroes: 2 copies delivered, one from Fire Drill which never arrived
1 Copy of inFamous 2
I set of Headphones (Strange-looking, sold on Amazon)
1 $25 Subway Card
1 Move Heroes Bundle, which included the game, camera, Move controller, and navigation controller
1 inFamous Hero Edition (The gem of them all, of course)

Thank you Subway and Prizelogic. My family and I loved the game.

[quote name='SgtRamirez']I got my Subway card yesterday. I had to sign for it, but it was from USPS.

Final tally for the Subway game -

5 or so codes for PSN (No TV show downloads, thank goodness)
1 Facebook code thing, which apparently does nothing.
$9.99 PSN Card
3 Copies of Move Heroes: 2 copies delivered, one from Fire Drill which never arrived
1 Copy of inFamous 2
I set of Headphones (Strange-looking, sold on Amazon)
1 $25 Subway Card
1 Move Heroes Bundle, which included the game, camera, Move controller, and navigation controller
1 inFamous Hero Edition (The gem of them all, of course)

Thank you Subway and Prizelogic. My family and I loved the game.[/QUOTE]

When did your Move Heroes bundle arrive?

I'm still waiting for mine...

Got a response back about my Sony card. The excuse this time is that there "was a delay in the shipping process". Claimed it mailed out early this week. Meh, we'll see...

[quote name='BlueLobstah']Bundle arrived last week. PS3 finally arrived today.

[IMG-L=7034]22991[/IMG-L][/QUOTE]

Lucky duck.

Edit: Nevermind. I recommended some PS3 games but it looks like you were well ahead of the curve on that.

Yeah, I'd give the gift cards until the end of the week.

As I mentioned, I got mine yesterday. But I'm in a postal hub, so I get mail quicker than a lot. Also helps that the postal hub isn't a huge town so local mail is usually "day one delivery" according to my great uncle who was a delivery guy for years.

[quote name='wilflare']anyone got any idea if the inFamous2 given has all the DLCs?[/QUOTE]
No, The regular edition does not have any DLC. The Hero Edition only has the DLC that is not available through Subway (Kessler Skin, Caveman Club, Gold Amp, etc.) And for those that may have mentioned this here or elsewhere, when I redeemed the super voucher from inFamous 2 Hero Edition, I seem to have gotten the OG Cole Skin, Reaper Skin, and the other weapons just mentioned. The Sniper Ability I think was from the Razor promotion.

[quote name='josh62488']anyone having problems redeeming Uncharted 3 beta code that came with infamous 2?[/QUOTE]

beta hasn't started yet

[quote name='wilflare']Asian version of the game

anyone redeemed the subway infamous2 codes?[/QUOTE]

I have. They are original Cole skin, stalked grenade and additional 3 missions. Also redeemed sniper blast from Schick promo.

[quote name='cruzadel']I have. They are original Cole skin, stalked grenade and additional 3 missions. Also redeemed sniper blast from Schick promo.[/QUOTE]

stalker grenade

[quote name='cruzadel']I have. They are original Cole skin, stalked grenade and additional 3 missions. Also redeemed sniper blast from Schick promo.[/QUOTE]

there awsome but there unlockable anyway

Yay, I just might get my damn Playstation Move Heroes Bundle today... I missed the delivery, so I have to go pick it up in a few hours after UPS' rounds. We'll see!

I just received 2 of my 4 wins of this game from the Subway contest. And they both came to the same address. So much for their "one per household" rule. lol. Now hopefully, the other two will show up at the corrected addresses which I gave them since they were originally bogus addresses. In hindsight, I guess that I should have just used the same address for all of my accounts. Maybe everyone else will start getting theirs delivered too.

[quote name='sir-fly']there awsome but there unlockable anyway[/QUOTE]

I don't think they are unlockable if you don't have the codes. I played before I redeemed the codes and they are not in the list of undiscovered powers. After redemption, they were added when I loaded the game again.

I just received move heroes yesterday, that I won in March I think. In case anyone is still holding out hope. It came usps, with signature required.

[quote name='cruzadel']I don't think they are unlockable if you don't have the codes. I played before I redeemed the codes and they are not in the list of undiscovered powers. After redemption, they were added when I loaded the game again.[/QUOTE]

I beat both sides and I dont think I got any of the powers + costume. I do recall doing the first mission in the mission pack though or there is something similar to it.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Still no inFamous 2 on my end here in CA...[/QUOTE]

Same here in NY. Has anyone else not receive their inFamous 2 copy yet? Should I email customer support. I won it through a contest via CAG, but I haven't heard anything back from the OP...Do they send you an email letting you know that your prize(s) are on the way?

I won a PS3 Move Bundle at the end of March, and the 10th week is just up now.... I'm still hoping it will come, as I would love a move controller! here's to hoping just like others who havn't received all their prizes yet!

I'm still waiting on my infamous and my 5 dollar GC, The two week "period" that they told me in my e-mail to them ends on Tuesday, so i`ll e-mail them then... Hopefully that's not necessary.

[quote name='allstar45']I'm still waiting on my infamous and my 5 dollar GC, The two week "period" that they told me in my e-mail to them ends on Tuesday, so i`ll e-mail them then... Hopefully that's not necessary.[/QUOTE]

I might have to email them as well if my game doesn't arrive tomorrow. Cue the email service, lol.

I received an email from PrizeLogic today with a tracking # for my Infamous 2 game.
Checked usps.gov website......and it shipped to Chicago, IL.

I live in MICHIGAN!

Seriously....bunch of ass clowns working at this place.
I only gave them my correct address 5 times.

The IL and MI zip codes are not even close....so it's not like I mistyped my shipping info back when I originally signed up for the contest.

Finally got my Move Heroes Bundle today. Well actually, came in on Friday. It came completely separate. Meaning I got a copy of Heroes, the 2 different Move controllers, and a Camera.

Hope I could still get a good value out of it. Don't care for motion controlled gaming that much enough to keep it.

So I got a Move Heroes bundle today from the Subway game. Thing is, I was only waiting on a Move Heroes game, which I won from a Fire Drill. Score!!

I went to check my mailbox today and I was pleasantly surprised to find a $5 subway gift card. Apparently I had won one but I don't ever recall doing so. The only thing I won through this contest was the Hero's Edition. But I'm not complaining.

[quote name='Los 33x']Finally got my Move Heroes Bundle today. Well actually, came in on Friday. It came completely separate. Meaning I got a copy of Heroes, the 2 different Move controllers, and a Camera.

Hope I could still get a good value out of it. Don't care for motion controlled gaming that much enough to keep it.[/QUOTE]

I'm still waiting on my infamous 2 copy as well. You could probably sell it on ebay/craigslist for $60 - $80. I bought a mint bundle from craigslist for $100. It came with two motion controllers, a nav controller, camera, and Sports Champions. I couldn't pass that deal up.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I'm still waiting on my infamous 2 copy as well. You could probably sell it on ebay/craigslist for $60 - $80. I bought a mint bundle from craigslist for $100. It came with two motion controllers, a nav controller, camera, and Sports Champions. I couldn't pass that deal up.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know a guy who owns his own store and he usually gives me good prices to trade stuff in. Everything at MSRP separate is $160, so I better get AT LEAST $100 from him. If not, I think I'll go craigslist.

Need the cash for that Best Buy deal this Fall, haha!

[quote name='Los 33x']Yeah, I know a guy who owns his own store and he usually gives me good prices to trade stuff in. Everything at MSRP separate is $160, so I better get AT LEAST $100 from him. If not, I think I'll go craigslist.

Need the cash for that Best Buy deal this Fall, haha![/QUOTE]

Lol! Do it up. You should at least try it out though. I didn't think I would like the Move or Kinect, but now I'm the biggest fan of both.

inFamous 2 hasn't arrived yet...(Buffalo, Ny) Anyone else get their inFamous 2 in New York?
Just emailed them. Let's see what happens...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CheapAssHustla']inFamous 2 hasn't arrived yet...(Buffalo, Ny) Anyone else get their inFamous 2 in New York?
Just emailed them. Let's see what happens...[/QUOTE]

Anything back yet? I sent them something this morning about my infamous not coming in yet.

Finally received feedback about my prize (Infamous 2) that was shipped incorrectly to Chicago instead of Michigan.

Good news is they're also sending me Move Heroes too.

Dear Mr. XXX,

Tomorrow we will be sending both a copy of InFamous 2 and a Move Heroes Game to:

xxxxx xxxx Drive
xxxxxx, Michigan
xxxxx

We will be expediting the shipping and expect them both to arrive early next week we will give you tracking numbers as soon as we have them.

Thank you,
Customer Support

I'll be happier once I get the tracking numbers.....but finally some good news.

Well, tomorrow is the two week mark since they said I should receive it in two weeks.

I went ahead and emailed them anyway to let them know.

[quote name='yedgee']Finally received feedback about my prize (Infamous 2) that was shipped incorrectly to Chicago instead of Michigan.

Good news is they're also sending me Move Heroes too.

Dear Mr. XXX,

Tomorrow we will be sending both a copy of InFamous 2 and a Move Heroes Game to:

xxxxx xxxx Drive
xxxxxx, Michigan
xxxxx

We will be expediting the shipping and expect them both to arrive early next week we will give you tracking numbers as soon as we have them.

Thank you,
Customer Support

I'll be happier once I get the tracking numbers.....but finally some good news.[/QUOTE]

It'd be funny if they sent you the tracking number to my package since im in Chicago. Still waiting on a response for my e-mail, hopefully i`ll get some good news today at work.

Actually, I just checked my personal e-mail and I nabbed one of these

"We are looking into this matter and will get back to you shortly.

Thank you,
Customer Support
24"

That doesn't sound promising.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back