New Subway "Footlong Nation Appreciation" Contest - Use trade thread in OP for trades

[quote name='allstar45']It'd be funny if they sent you the tracking number to my package since im in Chicago. Still waiting on a response for my e-mail, hopefully i`ll get some good news today at work.

Actually, I just checked my personal e-mail and I nabbed one of these

"We are looking into this matter and will get back to you shortly.

Thank you,
Customer Support
24"

That doesn't sound promising.[/QUOTE]

I received the exact same email about 40 minutes ago, and then they emailed again about 15 minutes ago about my mailing address.

[quote name='julio21']Whats their email again?
Still haven't received my infamous 2[/QUOTE]

I have found [email protected] gives the best results. However, I bet they are overwhelmed at the moment since I and others here are getting the canned replies.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I have found [email protected] gives the best results. However, I bet they are overwhelmed at the moment since I and others here are getting the canned replies.[/QUOTE]

Aright, thanks!

Interesting. On Thursday, they asked that I verify my address. I just received a reply:

"Thank you for your cooperation. We have updated your address and are working on re-shipping your prize."

?

The address is the same as it has been in the other email replies. And it's being re-shipped? I hope the original delivery was refused or sent back, because otherwise, someone received a rather nice surprise...

Did you send an e-mail Between Thursday and today? I haven't gotten anything back from them yet, just weighing my options without irritating their customer service.

[quote name='allstar45']Did you send an e-mail Between Thursday and today? I haven't gotten anything back from them yet, just weighing my options without irritating their customer service.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I did. I asked if there was anything else that they needed from me yesterday, and they replied this morning.

[quote name='warpedsoul']Anyone get their Sony Style gift cards yet?[/QUOTE]

I was supposed to receive one, but haven't yet. I emailed them about it last Friday and they replied Monday that " It was returned and they would resend it to the correct address that I provided them with". I had previously registered a dummy address. So apparently it is on it's way again.

[quote name='SnQQpDon69er']I was supposed to receive one, but haven't yet. I emailed them about it last Friday and they replied Monday that " It was returned and they would resend it to the correct address that I provided them with". I had previously registered a dummy address. So apparently it is on it's way again.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update. I'll send them an email as well.

So I just received a response telling me that i`ll be getting infamous and a gift card, as well as a tracking number when it ships. Kind of a downgrade from that move heroes someone in the thread was getting- but again, i`ll believe it's coming when i get my tracking number.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I saved a few things from the Subway Footlong Nation contest, I won all the lvl 1 prizes and I have some spares If anyone wants to trade for:

2x Playstation Home Subway sandwich outfits
1x infamous 2 Power upgrade
1x Infamous 2 Facebook upgrade
1x Heroes on the Move sidekick skins
1x DCUO 1 month sub ($15 value)
7x Schick codes (Infamous 2? or GT5?)
1x Killzone 3 Retro map pack (with Hatch theme? unsure)

I want:

Playstation Move Heroes preorder skins
Fear 3 Shredder
Dungeon seige 3 preorder from Best buy
Preorder item codes (ill trade for L.A Noire, Portal 2, Brink, ETC.)
DLC/Game Redeem codes

PM me for offers!

Hurry up because I may be trading with people!

I got an email from support about the Sony gift card. They sent me a tracking number that showed the card was supposed to arrive on hte 9th, but was returned to sender on the 16th. Hopefully they will send it back out.

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']A downgrade? Why you wanted Heroes?

That was me who won it[/QUOTE]

You won move heroes? I thought you won infamous and they gave you move heroes for your "patience." I'd rather have the game than the gift card, I think I could get more than 5 bucks by selling it.. But i`m not going to complain, I just want to get something.

I received an email last week that they'll send me a tracking number as soon as they get it.

I hate to sound greedy, but I was kinda hoping to get the PS3 before July, so I could get Infamous 1 and LBP for free (having owned a PS3 before)...

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I received an email last week that they'll send me a tracking number as soon as they get it.

I hate to sound greedy, but I was kinda hoping to get the PS3 before July, so I could get Infamous 1 and LBP for free (having owned a PS3 before)...[/QUOTE]

You could sign on to a friend's PS3, or have a trusted CAG sign into your PSN account and select the free games on their PS3 if you don't receive it in time.

Actually, if you send me your PSN ID and everything, as well as which free games you want, I'll do it for you. Follow-up via PM if you want me to.

[quote name='mkernan']You could sign on to a friend's PS3, or have a trusted CAG sign into your PSN account and select the free games on their PS3 if you don't receive it in time.

Actually, if you send me your PSN ID and everything, as well as which free games you want, I'll do it for you. Follow-up via PM if you want me to.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but I can stop my my nephew's place - he lives a couple miles from me.

I have heard back since my last post - as I suspected, they're waiting on Sony, as they haven't sent everything yet.

well I finally got my tracking number,although the tracking number proves they lied to me. Last week thursday they told me my prizes were shipped already and were waiting on a number. I looked at the timeline, and they only began shipping yesterday. Well lets hope it's all good once I get my stuff.

[quote name='Wutang_KILLTHEM']well I finally got my tracking number,although the tracking number proves they lied to me. Last week thursday they told me my prizes were shipped already and were waiting on a number. I looked at the timeline, and they only began shipping yesterday. Well lets hope it's all good once I get my stuff.[/QUOTE]

That's good news, indeed!

I haven't gotten a tracker myself, yet. What's the ETA of arrival for you?

[quote name='PlumeNoir']That's good news, indeed!

I haven't gotten a tracker myself, yet. What's the ETA of arrival for you?[/QUOTE]

Infamous 2 collectors edition is by ups I'd assume and that's coming Saturday. The other is first class usps which is...idk.

My copy of infamous came in the mail today. Happy b-day present for me- one that I really wasn't expecting since they never sent me a tracking number.

Best of luck? But it sounds like you all will be getting your prizes soon.

[quote name='allstar45']My copy of infamous came in the mail today. Happy b-day present for me- one that I really wasn't expecting since they never sent me a tracking number.

Best of luck? But it sounds like you all will be getting your prizes soon.[/QUOTE]

just got one of my copies of infamous 2 today. The collectors edition should be coming in tmrw.

edit: lol I soon I hit post the ups guy came. Got both of mine now.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']That's good news, indeed!

I haven't gotten a tracker myself, yet. What's the ETA of arrival for you?[/QUOTE]

I was told that they would send me a tracker also, for a win that got returned because of a bad address. I just received both of my last outstanding prizes because of the bad address/remailing thingy. Final prize count from last Subway promo = 4 - Move Heroes games; 3 - inFAMOUS2 games; 1 - $50 Sony Style gift card and numerous DLC codes. I've never been so lucky in my life. Although it would have been nice to get a bundle somewehere along the way. Thanks to the community for all of there previous help.

Got a call around 11:30am from home that everything arrived. I left work early (because the female couldn't bring the TV in the house and it was still on the porch).

On the way home, a nasty storm blew through; I had to deal with flooded roads, power outages and downed power lines. Got home to a soaked TV box on the porch. :bomb:

Will post pics later...I need to make room to unbox it.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Got a call around 11:30am from home that everything arrived. I left work early (because the female couldn't bring the TV in the house and it was still on the porch).

On the way home, a nasty storm blew through; I had to deal with flooded roads, power outages and downed power lines. Got home to a soaked TV box on the porch. :bomb:

Will post pics later...I need to make room to unbox it.[/QUOTE]

Congrats.... Maybe someday i'll be as lucky. Enjoy.

Sorry for the bad pic on the TV itself - it's kinda dark here due to the storms and my living room is kinda cluttered and I couldn't get a good pic.

3dtvdark75.jpg

ps3package.jpg

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Sorry for the bad pic on the TV itself - it's kinda dark here due to the storms and my living room is kinda cluttered and I couldn't get a good pic.

3dtvdark75.jpg

ps3package.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Congrats on the win. I think that is the same tv that I have. If so, you will not be disappointed. It is freaking amazing.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Sorry for the bad pic on the TV itself - it's kinda dark here due to the storms and my living room is kinda cluttered and I couldn't get a good pic.

3dtvdark75.jpg

ps3package.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Dude, this is pretty fucking badass - congrats!

Thanks!

Man, this TV is pretty awesome; it's a model XBR-46HX909. I haven't tried out the 3D yet, but it's funny to look at: the only thing I had that could support its weight (until I can get a new entertainment centre for it) is an old beat-up buffet/ drawer table thing - it looks ghetto as hell! :lol:

I was excited when I opened the TV packaging, and there was an offer to download four free games, including Super Stardust HD and Wipeout HD - but the offer expired in March! And the offer for two blu-ray 3D movies expired, as well.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Thanks!

Man, this TV is pretty awesome; it's a model XBR-46HX909. I haven't tried out the 3D yet, but it's funny to look at: the only thing I had that could support its weight (until I can get a new entertainment centre for it) is an old beat-up buffet/ drawer table thing - it looks ghetto as hell! :lol:

I was excited when I opened the TV packaging, and there was an offer to download four free games, including Super Stardust HD and Wipeout HD - but the offer expired in March! And the offer for two blu-ray 3D movies expired, as well.[/QUOTE]
Try to redeem the SS/Wipeout codes anyway if you haven't picked those as your free games in the PSN Welcome Back promo. Sometimes codes are still good after the stated expiration.

[quote name='eau']Try to redeem the SS/Wipeout codes anyway if you haven't picked those as your free games in the PSN Welcome Back promo. Sometimes codes are still good after the stated expiration.[/QUOTE]

I was only able to get one free game from the welcome back program (Little Big Planet), but I tried to redeem the codes anyway, but they didn't work. Heck, I even called Customer Service to try to weasel it, but the CSR shot me down because it was expired. :lol:

Anybody know what the inFamous Anarchy voucher gives you? I reached level 25 and got a voucher for inFamous 2 for PS3, but it does not say what it is for. I won the Hero Edition that had all of the DLC, so I don't want to waste it if I already have it. I would rather give it away if it is something already present on the Super Voucher.

Thanks.

[quote name='SgtRamirez']Anybody know what the inFamous Anarchy voucher gives you? I reached level 25 and got a voucher for inFamous 2 for PS3, but it does not say what it is for. I won the Hero Edition that had all of the DLC, so I don't want to waste it if I already have it. I would rather give it away if it is something already present on the Super Voucher.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

If it's something you've already got, feel free to drop it my way.
I got squat from this promotion.

bread's done
Back