New Subway "Footlong Nation Appreciation" Contest - Use trade thread in OP for trades

[quote name='sir-fly']congrat , i see your from keller thats cool cuz im from fort worth. hows the snow for you? also do you party if so pm me so you can come by one day..[/QUOTE]

wtf? lol yall gonna play inFamous together?

[quote name='_Ph03n1x_']Sorry if it was asked before but are any of the codes for themes and skins working? I won a subway skin for home and an infamous 2 theme but the redemption codes dont work[/QUOTE]

Not yet, you have till release.

[quote name='nnthomas']wtf? lol yall gonna play inFamous together?[/QUOTE]
i guess you missed the whole party part huh?

[quote name='nnthomas']wtf? lol yall gonna play inFamous together?[/QUOTE]
Methinks "party" is code word for weed or orgy.

Awesome I won a $50 gift card, to sonystyle store which is prob gonna charge tax/shipping but hey it's still nice!

Thanks OP I would have never bothered with this otherwise.

first time i win something i got the inFamous 2 static theme i then filled out the form for my address and clicked continue only to be greeted with a server down or something message so does that mean i don't get the code for it?

This contest is brutal on us unlike last time... Like I got more entries to that subway subs for a year thing then anything....

I didn't win anything last time round, and haven't won anything this time yet. I think Subway hates me. Or they're hip to the fact that I've been using about 10 different emails...time to narrow that to just the main one, methinks. *facepalm*

[quote name='Vader582']Methinks "party" is code word for weed or orgy.[/QUOTE]

I don't know wtf he was talking about either. All I know is I'm staying the hell away. :D

[quote name='FadeToOne']I don't know wtf he was talking about either. All I know is I'm staying the hell away. :D[/QUOTE]
that sounds good to me d, more smoke for me and my crew

I won infamous power enhancement yesterday still no email, and I didn't even write the code down cause i thought I would get a email with it in it.

well, it looks like i can not copy and paste cause if i paste, the flash crashed down and i have to exit out.

Btw, is it best to only have one account or i try multiple?

[quote name='cRodz']well, it looks like i can not copy and paste cause if i paste, the flash crashed down and i have to exit out.

Btw, is it best to only have one account or i try multiple?[/QUOTE]
I quit using Firefox and started using IE8 for the Subway contest site.
You can copy and paste in IE but it may take a second for the cursor to register in the text entry box.

[quote name='Vader582']I quit using Firefox and started using IE8 for the Subway contest site.
You can copy and paste in IE but it may take a second for the cursor to register in the text entry box.[/QUOTE]

FireFox is working fine for me.

Why am i not winning anythinig, ugghh. I won one DC universe code that i won't even use, why can't i get hoke ups with some MCR points.

[quote name='Parkerktm']FireFox is working fine for me.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I'm not sure what was up.
Flash and FF were just not getting along on that particular site.

still can't find a code that will up me to level 3 prizes! I tried all the soda codes I could find on different sites but none work at all. Any suggestions or remedies?

(besides going to buy a soda from subway, which I may end up doing)

[quote name='GoldenChocobo77']So, I won that music credit, and then entered the CAPTCHA wrong.

Anyway to get it back or is it gone forever?[/QUOTE]
a copy should be in your email that you used.. good luck

Be careful, you can only redeem up to 4 prizes per a house hold.
I didn't know this, till I took a look at the rules....
If it's been mentioned before sorry, for the post, but I think OP, should include this.

• LIMITS ON NUMBER AND TYPES OF PRIZES: Neither you nor any member of your household may win more than one (1) Prize from Level I, Level II, Level III or DORITOS® Chip Level Prize. Neither you nor any member of your household is eligible to win more than four (4) Prizes.

[quote name='sir-fly']a copy should be in your email that you used.. good luck[/QUOTE]

No such luck, I'm afraid.

Well, I guess the upside is that I didn't lose something really decent.

[quote name='Player707']Be careful, you can only redeem up to 4 prizes per a house hold.
I didn't know this, till I took a look at the rules....
If it's been mentioned before sorry, for the post, but I think OP, should include this.

• LIMITS ON NUMBER AND TYPES OF PRIZES: Neither you nor any member of your household may win more than one (1) Prize from Level I, Level II, Level III or DORITOS® Chip Level Prize. Neither you nor any member of your household is eligible to win more than four (4) Prizes.
[/QUOTE]

That's what they said about the last contest too yet many people, myself included, won a lot of prizes, some from the same level.

[quote name='jimrome27']So lets say I won 4 tv episode codes, I cant win anymore?[/QUOTE]
dont keep claiming them over and over and you should be safe.they have flagged people in the past so try not to pound the same level over and over.

You guys have read the rules right? If you win the subs for life, they cut you a check for approx. $27k. Doesn't seem like a crap prize to me.

SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES (A Total of 2 Prizes/ 1 Sweepstakes Prize each Sweepstakes): Each Sweepstakes Winner will receive SUBWAY® Footlong™ subs for a Life. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of the Grand Prize is $27,780 (Awarded as a check). ARV of the prize has been determined based on a winner aged 36 years old, a life expectancy of 80 years old, and an annual inflation rate of 3%. The actual age of each Sweepstakes Winner will have no effect in a determination of the value of the Sweepstakes Prize.

[quote name='Vader582']You guys have read the rules right? If you win the subs for life, they cut you a check for approx. $27k. Doesn't seem like a crap prize to me.[/QUOTE]

I would've gladly taken the prize in the form of sandwiches, but cash is always nice.

[quote name='Clown069']i would seriously appreciate a Dc universe code if someone gets it and doesn't want it. i haven't won anything from this.[/QUOTE]

I won a DC Universe code but I didn't copy it down, so as soon as it shows up in my email it's yours.

Of course you do - nothing. Winning is a lie. No real person wins these things and I've 33 entries into a useless contest, nothing more. I'm glad I didn't sign up for their spam but they're just going to sell my addy to others, that's why they run these crappy games.

[quote name='hellhunde']I would've gladly taken the prize in the form of sandwiches, but cash is always nice.[/QUOTE]

I would prefer the prize in the form of sandwiches. eating 1 sub a day would cover the prize value in about 15 years and 3 months. Given I tend to eat a footlong as a meal, I could easily do two subs a day... which would get me the cash value in a little over 7 and a half years.

I'm one of those people who can eat the same thing over and over (and subway has enough different types of subs) that it's entirely possible that I could eat nothing but subway for the rest of my life... which at 2 subs a day ($5 footlongs, no tax for easy math's sake) and since I am 24, it wouldn't be to hard to think I could live to 64... so 40 years... that would be $146,000 in subs (not including leap years, or a price increase of subs)

though if I could get a 5% return on that 27k each year that would be worth like 190,000k after 40 years... so I guess it isn't that bad either ^^ (plus I can't buy video games with subs.... well maybe....)

anyways more on topic I sure hope that I can get something worthwhile this time. Last time I got the uncharted 2 dlc twice and that was it (that I bother claiming... i got hellboy like 10 times :/) I told like 10 friends about it and 1 got GT5 and the other LBP2 CE. Oh well free is free :p

I love this thing so much. I won the Power Enhancement, a PS Move Heroes theme, the Character Pack for PS Move Heroes and some Coke Rewards Points!

[quote name='Zodiac080704']How long after winning do they email the code? I forgot to write it down.[/QUOTE]

I won a code a couple days ago and I still haven't recieved the e-mail.

bread's done
Back