New Subway "Footlong Nation Appreciation" Contest - Use trade thread in OP for trades

[quote name='Kamera']Won the inFamous 2 "Mission Pack" DLC. Too bad I have no intention of getting the game.[/QUOTE]

Please PM me the DLC :lol:

[quote name='0_0']Please PM me the DLC :lol:[/QUOTE]

No. If I decide to give it away here (instead of giving it to a friend), I'll make a separate giveaway thread.

[quote name='Zodiac080704']How long after winning do they email the code? I forgot to write it down.[/QUOTE]

They plainly tell you to print out the winning page or you should have written the code down they dont send you winning emails with the codes

[quote name='killer9']They plainly tell you to print out the winning page or you should have written the code down they dont send you winning emails with the codes[/QUOTE]

Umm actually they do say it gets emailed to you. Also they emailed them from the last contest they had.

My best guess on the missing emails from the contest is that we will receive an email containing them at a later date. I wrote down my code that I won but, if the codes aren't even valid for a few months, they will probably email us when they are able to be redeemed. Just a thought, that may not be the case though.

[quote name='Kamera']No. If I decide to give it away here (instead of giving it to a friend), I'll make a separate giveaway thread.[/QUOTE]

Didn't you read the title of the thread?

[quote name='needler420']Didn't you read the title of the thread?[/QUOTE]

Yes. It reads "New Subway "Footlong Nation Appreciation" Contest - Use trade thread in OP for trades" which implies to me that this thread is about the contest in general. My original comment was to state that A) I won something and B) I wasn't going to be able to use it myself, which is a bit of a bummer. If I decide to give the code away, I'll make a thread where people can enter and then pick randomly, as is often done with giveaways here, since I'm not partial to giving things to the first person to ask in a post or PM. Did I miss something?

[quote name='Kamera']Yes. It reads "New Subway "Footlong Nation Appreciation" Contest - Use trade thread in OP for trades" which implies to me that this thread is about the contest in general. My original comment was to state that A) I won something and B) I wasn't going to be able to use it myself, which is a bit of a bummer. If I decide to give the code away, I'll make a thread where people can enter and then pick randomly, as is often done with giveaways here, since I'm not partial to giving things to the first person to ask in a post or PM. Did I miss something?[/QUOTE]

Expect people do those giveaways on content they got else where.

Your giving away a code many people will win. If everyone made a thread contest to give it away we'd be flooded with them hence why it says USE THE TRADE THREAD. You don't have to trade it you can give it away there but if you make a separate thread for one of these codes your going to look dumb and i wouldn't be surprised if it got locked to.

And to not give it to the first person to ask or PM is also dumb its useless content no different then one of those PSN rentals from the last subway contest. Just give the code away if your not using them no need to get your self gratification of making us jump through hula hoops.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='slowdive21']Did anyone who won Infamous 2 PS3 get an email? I have not gotten even a sign up email from them.[/QUOTE]i didnt get a email but i printed the conformation page .. on a side note i won a few prizes in the last contest and didnt get a conf. email but i recieved the prize

[quote name='needler420']Expect people do those giveaways on content they got else where.

Your giving away a code many people will win. If everyone made a thread contest to give it away we'd be flooded with them hence why it says USE THE TRADE THREAD. You don't have to trade it you can give it away there but if you make a separate thread for one of these codes your going to look dumb and i wouldn't be surprised it it got locked to.[/QUOTE]

Right, but I didn't say I would give it away in this thread; in fact, I didn't say I would give it away at all. And you want to know what? If I make a contest thread and it gets locked or removed or I "look dumb", that's my business, not yours. Instead of giving me grief, why don't you go bother the guy who asked me to give him my code, completely unprompted?

[quote name='Kamera']Right, but I didn't say I would give it away in this thread; in fact, I didn't say I would give it away at all. And you want to know what? If I make a contest thread and it gets locked or removed or I "look dumb", that's my business, not yours. Instead of giving me grief, why don't you go bother the guy who asked me to give him my code, completely unprompted?[/QUOTE]

Because all that guy did was ask for content that's not his, under the assumption you aren't using it.

Your the one making people jump through hula hoops on fire for the code.

[quote name='Kamera']Right, but I didn't say I would give it away in this thread; in fact, I didn't say I would give it away at all. And you want to know what? If I make a contest thread and it gets locked or removed or I "look dumb", that's my business, not yours. Instead of giving me grief, why don't you go bother the guy who asked me to give him my code, completely unprompted?[/QUOTE]

unprompted? he asked for it because at the same time you said you won it you also stated you wouldn't use it. If you have a purpose for it great do it, if not stop making people jump through a hula hoop on fire. These codes are as useless as the psn movie rentals from last subway contest.:bomb:
Its not like your giving away a whole psn game where you can promote something you want. People wouldn't take that code if you gave it to them for free. Which surprisingly that one guy wanted it. After all its your code do what you want but it sounds like you want them on their knees.

[quote name='needler420']unprompted? he asked for it because at the same time you said you won it you also stated you wouldn't use it. If you have a purpose for it great do it, if not stop making people jump through a hula hoop on fire. These codes are as useless as the psn movie rentals from last subway contest.:bomb:[/QUOTE]

I said I wouldn't use it, but I didn't say I would give it away here. I'm a member at other forums and I have real-life friends who may or may not want the code. Forgive me for hoping that for once the "NO BEGGING FOR FREE STUFF" at the top of the screen would apply.

And what the heck are you talking about "making people jump through a hula hoop on fire"? I'm not making anyone jump through any hoops. You're the one who took it upon himself to chastise/correct me, not the other way around.

[quote name='slowdive21']Did anyone who won Infamous 2 PS3 get an email? I have not gotten even a sign up email from them.[/QUOTE]

I got an email from them. I print screened as well to be safe.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']I got an email from them. I print screened as well to be safe.[/QUOTE]

I print screened too, but still no email. Hopefully there will not be any problems. I think I also printed a PDF as a back up.

We just won a subway costume (not claimed) and coke points (claimed). I do not want to risk losing my copy of infamous 2 by claiming low level prizes. I claimed 3 of my 4 per household limit.

[quote name='Tsel']Sweet. First try and I won inFamous 2 Power Enhancement. I'm not sure if I want it though.[/QUOTE]

Looking to trade I want Infamous 2 DLC, I have Playstation Home Sandwich costume & Heroes Character Skins.

Yeees! I just won a copy of Playstation Move Heroes. It's the first thing I've gotten other than entries to the free sammiches for a year contest. If I can also win a copy of inFamous 2 before this thing ends, I'll be super happy.

Did I do good, I also won Playstation Move Heroes but I don't have the PS move hardware yet :(

How do we upgrade to level 3 prizes, since I can't win another level 2 prize?

Major props to flatfeetkid :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Naruto Uzumaki']Did I do good, I also won Playstation Move Heroes but I don't have the PS move hardware yet :(

How do we upgrade to level 3 prizes, since I can't win another level 2 prize?

Major props to flatfeetkid :D[/QUOTE]
You have to go to a Subway and get a medium beverage cup with a code on it.

[quote name='aptanor']You have to go to a Subway and get a medium beverage cup with a code on it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I did just that and now I'm at level 3.

Really, 4 days and nothing? This is the ultimate crap. If it ever show you won, it has to be lying.

I was also getting 'code has been used before' messages. If that's how it is I'm un-signing up. Stupid Subway.

[quote name='aptanor']You have to go to a Subway and get a medium beverage cup with a code on it.[/QUOTE]

I tried that, but my local Subway didn't have any cups. I went there solely for that purpose, but oh well.

In order to upgrade your prize level to 3 you need to go to subway and buy (or if someone is nice to you write down) a medium cup and add the code to your account. the codes on the 1st page will only get you to level two so far.

Do they win more often? Level 3 isn't that big a deal for me. I'm fine with regular games instead of CE's (depending on the value of the extras). A 40" TV is way too big. Have a PS3 already. The rest is junk. Although maybe that's why nothing wins, there are less prizes in level 2 which one of the codes changed me to. I guess it's too late for any of those themes, not that they're terribly exciting.

Infamous 2 Character skin, at least it's something. ^^

Hoping to win something a little better than that. Could use a replacement for the SD TV I use, eheh-heh.

Another day of nothing. On another note, I entered the "Level Up" code but I'm still on level 1? Tried re-entering it today but it says I've used it already too

Won this on the subway game. I won't use it.
The Batman The Brave and the Bold Death Race to Oblivion Season 2 Episode 1 in game code
E4K9-P6N6-D8ED

[quote name='Link927']Another day of nothing. On another note, I entered the "Level Up" code but I'm still on level 1? Tried re-entering it today but it says I've used it already too[/QUOTE]

You should have used the level up code 2nd. Sorry, but you're sore out of luck.

[quote name='Naruto Uzumaki']In order to upgrade your prize level to 3 you need to go to subway and buy (or if someone is nice to you write down) a medium cup and add the code to your account. the codes on the 1st page will only get you to level two so far.[/QUOTE]if i can make it by the time the party starts ill gets some codes so people can boost there level

[quote name='thebokchoyman']just won another $5 Subway Gift card this morning[/QUOTE]

Gah, that and the PSN voucher are the only things I can't win. I've got pretty much everything else.

bread's done
Back