New Subway "Footlong Nation Appreciation" Contest - Use trade thread in OP for trades

Awesome, just won inFAMOUS 2! Played the hell out of the last game and didn't win a thing, so I guess Subway and I are cool again. Especially if I win free subs for life. :D

I can't figure out how to level up this time around. Last time won a few codes and headphones, so far got some Coke Rewards points!

Much obliged OP.

Weird, I distinctly remember having won one of the Home sandwich costume codes playing on my iPod, but can't find it in my email. Nothing on the site shows what you've won, either. :\

[quote name='Jerry-kun']Weird, I distinctly remember having won one of the Home sandwich costume codes playing on my iPod, but can't find it in my email. Nothing on the site shows what you've won, either. :\[/QUOTE]
they don't email codes

[quote name='Jerry-kun']Well, crap. I didn't write it down and it didn't work at the time. Oh well.[/QUOTE]
They really should email codes. I lost a couple of things when I first started because I thought that they email codes

What the heck... i won this character skin or something, but after i put in my info it gave me an error. so what did i just lose that prize?

Played a few days and only won the facebook experience. However, I did receive a code for the ESPN bowl game voting today. I will share a female jersey code as thanks for the subway codes.

Female ESPN Jersey Code: Female Jersey Gift Code: T3HF2-3RDVM-YXXF7-JV3GK-42RFZ

[quote name='iTofuMan']What the heck... i won this character skin or something, but after i put in my info it gave me an error. so what did i just lose that prize?[/QUOTE]

Yup. I won the InFamous 2 Facebook thing and when I put my info in, it said there was an error and kicked me back to the main screen. Pretty shitty.

Holy shit. Won twice on one day. Level 1 Prize was My Coke Rewards Points and Level 2 Prize was Playstation Move Heroes. Thanks

[quote name='Naruto Uzumaki']I have a little something for one lucky person, use this medium cup code to go from Level 2 to Level 3 prizes:

HRMFW4XL[/QUOTE]

Dammit, someone grabbed it. Sucks! Probably a troll. Thanks though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just hit in for :ps3: Move Heroes! W00t
also have a chip code I didn't see posted above!?
3WFLK6R-chips
PNLKLFTR-(already redeemed cup code)

First I complain about getting nothing, and technically still nothing. What the hell is a DC Universe trial? If it is what I'm thinking I don't play MMO's and rarely use the PC for gaming. Anyone want to trade?

I guess I'll fill out the fields anyway.

[quote name='LottaGames']First I complain about getting nothing, and technically still nothing. What the hell is a DC Universe trial? If it is what I'm thinking I don't play MMO's and rarely use the PC for gaming. Anyone want to trade?

I guess I'll fill out the fields anyway.[/QUOTE]

Check your PM's.

Well if this is anything like the last contest, I'll win nothing. I'm gonna stick to one account tho.

Speak of the devil i won a stupid home costume. >_>

i won! Yeah finally! Got a Playstation Move Heroes Game! Yeah! One question though: Does anyone know if you can check the address on the email that you inputted. NOt sure if i entered the address correct.

It's kind of confusing how people seem to be winning multiple level 1 prizes, but in the official rules it says you can only win once per prize level. What up wit dat?

So after you win the level 1 and 2 prizes can you still enter codes everyday to get sweepstakes entries, or do you have to wait till you find a cup code with a level 2 to 3 boost?

Just won Move Heroes, and I have no idea what the game is about lol. If it requires Move to play, it's going to get traded in/sold since I have no interest in the PSWii.

my boss just won free cookies for a year, off the 2/5 codes I gave him not 10 minutes ago....I knew I should have used them first

[quote name='jaydepps']So after you win the level 1 and 2 prizes can you still enter codes everyday to get sweepstakes entries, or do you have to wait till you find a cup code with a level 2 to 3 boost?[/QUOTE]
You can still get entries into the sweepstakes, but you would not be able to win any more prizes without moving up to level 3.

A friend gave me a 30 Day DCU code. Can this be stacked onto current subs for a free month? Or is it only for new members.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Well if this is anything like the last contest, I'll win nothing. I'm gonna stick to one account tho.

Speak of the devil i won a stupid home costume. >_>[/QUOTE]

If you dont want it, Can I have it?

Ok, so I won Move Heroes. After entering my mailing address I got the "oops server timed out".
Has anyone contacted PrizeLogic/Subway about this and had a response.

Garbage!!!!

[quote name='beerrun']Go to Subway and buy a drink.[/QUOTE]

I used a code I got from a subway drink, but it kept me at level 1.

[quote name='beerrun']You can still get entries into the sweepstakes, but you would not be able to win any more prizes without moving up to level 3.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, heading to Subway now to buy a meal. Hopefully I get a level up code.

[quote name='nnthomas']A friend gave me a 30 Day DCU code. Can this be stacked onto current subs for a free month? Or is it only for new members.[/QUOTE]

Only new members. I tried applying one to an SOE account I already had and it made me create a brand new account.

free mystery code!

AQD83BNKDRFR

enjoy! what could it possibly be ;)

[quote name='0_0']free mystery code!

AQD83BNKDRFR

enjoy! what could it possibly be ;)[/QUOTE]
it was Town Prep EP 1, Thanks for posting =3

[quote name='Tsel']Sweet. First try and I won inFamous 2 Power Enhancement. I'm not sure if I want it though.[/QUOTE]
lucky cause all I got were some silly little themes

[quote name='Kamera']Won the inFamous 2 "Mission Pack" DLC. Too bad I have no intention of getting the game.[/QUOTE]
why does everyone get the good stuff and all I'm stuck with are subway for life entries?

bread's done
Back