New Subway "Footlong Nation Appreciation" Contest - Use trade thread in OP for trades

[quote name='mr_idiot']lucky cause all I got were some silly little themes[/QUOTE]

I got a spare Mission pack if you have the inFamous 2 theme. Or any dynamic theme.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Got a $5 gift card. Really hoping for a bigger prize this time around![/QUOTE]

Argh, I've been trying like crazy to get that. Gotta keep on trying...

Awesome, just won the Move Heroes game. I tried like crazy during the last promo and didn't win anything, so this is pretty exciting!

Won InFamous 2 this morning.

Very happy the server did not time out and I actually got my confirmation code this time.

[quote name='yedgee']Won InFamous 2 this morning.

Very happy the server did not time out and I actually got my confirmation code this time.[/QUOTE]

This time? Did you win Infamous on a previous attempt?

[quote name='darkjedi187']This time? Did you win Infamous on a previous attempt?[/QUOTE]

No, I did not. I won Move Heroes yesterday with my wifes email and it timed out after I entered my mailing address and hit the enter button.

It's all good though. I'd rather receive Infamous 2.

[quote name='yedgee']No, I did not. I won Move Heroes yesterday with my wifes email and it timed out after I entered my mailing address and hit the enter button.

It's all good though. I'd rather receive Infamous 2.[/QUOTE]

WOW you got some good luck!!

here is another code not in the OP:
3JRTXB3, compliments of retailmenot.com (the second code they have is already in the OP)

Won an infamous 2 skin this morning... but without the game, that's not really helpful :(
Oh well

After reading through the rules, I found that apparently every Subway has a poster explaining the promotion with a code on it. This code will bring up the prize level without having to purchase anything. Anyone found any codes at their subway?

[quote name='darkjedi187']WOW you got some good luck!![/QUOTE]

No doubt. When it comes to Subway contests I do have good luck.

In last years Subway contest I won a PS3 Move Bundle and GT5!

Now, if I could only win the 3Dtv.

[quote name='Teujip']here is another code not in the OP:
3JRTXB3, compliments of retailmenot.com (the second code they have is already in the OP)

Won an infamous 2 skin this morning... but without the game, that's not really helpful :(
Oh well[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the code. No wins today.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']I got a spare Mission pack if you have the inFamous 2 theme. Or any dynamic theme.[/QUOTE]
like a trade? and I got the subway theme

[quote name='Puppet Master']Nothing I'd call luck so far only won some themes but didn't bother claiming them since I really didn't want them at all.[/QUOTE]
themes for what? and lucky all I get are sweepstakes entries

[quote name='yedgee']No, I did not. I won Move Heroes yesterday with my wifes email and it timed out after I entered my mailing address and hit the enter button.

It's all good though. I'd rather receive Infamous 2.[/QUOTE]

The exact same thing just happened to me. I won Move Heroes on the 3rd of this month. I did not get a prompt for my mailing address and didn't print a copy of the confirmation either. Well I too just won Infamous 2 with the wife's address. Awesome, I'd much rather have Infamous 2. :applause:

[quote name='mr_idiot']like a trade? and I got the subway theme[/QUOTE]

Yeah, like a trade. I already got the inFamous theme though. Is there an actual Subway theme? If so, I'd so want that.

Has anybody won twice on the same account on the same day?

I just won on my first code, but if they limit you to one win per day, then I'll save my other two codes for another time.

Can anyone please tell me if im doing something wrong? I play the lvl 1 game and than when it asks me if I want to use another code I say yes and put in a code thats supposed to raise your lvl but it puts me in a lvl 1 game again.

Not sure what im doing wrong.

was just looking at the prizes and, did they take out the $10 psn prize?

i won the infamous facebook game. Does the facebook game unlock exclusive stuff you cant get in the normal ps3 game or just stuff already obtainable in the ps3 game? thanks

[quote name='Kulafu13']LOL This is funny 63 entries and still Nada!!!!!!![/QUOTE]u can wait a week or 2 before you play again because it seems they have so may prizes per week/or month .. atleast it seems like that since there are not as many winners like week 1

[quote name='sir-fly']u can wait a week or 2 before you play again because it seems they have so may prizes per week/or month .. atleast it seems like that since there are not as many winners like week 1[/QUOTE]

Yea seems that way, but I guess I'll just rack up some codes for the rest of the week lol and I don't know if I am choosing bad spots or it's just really random haha

Woot! I just won the inFamous static theme with this code:33JJTNKR on the middle meat ball. This is the first thing I've one since I've been with you guys! Thx CAP! I know its just a theme, but you don't know how stoked I am, lol. So how are all you winners picking you choices, is it just random, or is there method to the madness? Oh yeah, the lvl up code worked for me, however I still won on the lvl 1 prize slot. Hey, can you post three codes not just two?? Just asking. Thx again....I am winner, Ha Ha Ha!!

[quote name='LinkinPrime']How do you guys get so many entries, there's not that many codes in the OP...or are you creating a bunch of new emails?[/QUOTE]

On one email account, using every code in the OP, I have like 63 entries to footlongs for life. It gives you three entries for every code you use.

[quote name='SEH']On one email account, using every code in the OP, I have like 63 entries to footlongs for life. It gives you three entries for every code you use.[/QUOTE]

Ok that makes sense...I thought you meant you had 63 entries for today. :lol:

[quote name='Kulafu13']LOL This is funny 63 entries and still Nada!!!!!!![/QUOTE]
Out of my 63 entries, I have walked away with a facebook experience. I guess that is slightly better than your luck.

I've gotten nothing for the past two days, but I can't complain too much seeing as I've already won a decent amount. Was hoping to get some Coke points or that PSN code though...

So which codes are needed to up your prize level? I've entered 9 different ones over the last three days, and it's saying I'm still playing for just level 1 prizes.

[quote name='jester695']So which codes are needed to up your prize level? I've entered 9 different ones over the last three days, and it's saying I'm still playing for just level 1 prizes.[/QUOTE]

5YUVX is the only reusable upgrade code I know of. As long as you don't use it as your vey first code, it'll upgrade you to level 2.

Just curious for the people who have won, particularly on LVL2, which section did you choose and win on? Also did you win on the left, middle, or right option?

[quote name='Mizley']Just curious for the people who have won, particularly on LVL2, which section did you choose and win on? Also did you win on the left, middle, or right option?[/QUOTE]

My understanding is all games like this are based on the time you click, not where you click.

bread's done
Back