New Subway "Footlong Nation Appreciation" Contest - Use trade thread in OP for trades

[quote name='mr_idiot']what the flip I just won the static theme and said there was an error. what just happened? did I still win it?[/QUOTE]

I won a PS Home suybway costume that code didn't work for me, maybe they didn't activate the psn codes yet.

[quote name='finsfan0210']So I won the Home Sub Costume but the code doesn't work. It says its valid starting 2/1/11 so has anyone else had this issue with this item?[/QUOTE]

yeah me too

dwlm3 should work for everyone........nevermind its in the original post....it was in todays paper so I assumed it was new....well u know what happens when u assume...

Tried this for a few days already, got to level 2, but all I keep getting are entries into the Free Footlongs for a year contest. :(

No wins today, even went out to buy a footlong BMT for lunch. Havent had Subway in quite a long time actually, so it was pretty good.

[quote name='oc_bastard']All the cup codes will boost your prize level. But unlike the other codes in the OP, cup codes are 1-time use.

EDIT: We've got a similar thread going over on Goozex and have been borrowing (with credit) some of the codes from here. Here's a new one for CAG:

DWLM3[/QUOTE]

I got that code in a coupon from Subway today in the newspaper. I'm guessing it's universal.

I've won an InFamous 2 DLC Skin, Sony Qriocity code (?), and InFamous 2 Facebook Experience (?) so far. I just want a damn game since I didn't win anything last time but crappy movies and 2 $5 Subway gift cards that I never received. Hell there were people banking 3+ games.

The Qriocity code is all I've been hoping for.

So far I've won the Move Heroes Character Skins, Move Heroes Dynamic Theme, inFamous 2 mission pack, and some stupid Sandwich costume for Home.

Do the contest rules of "so and so prizes per household" for the flash site also apply to the fire drills?

Here's a code that I actually got from Subway and not from the newspaper.

tr4hw43r

I'm fucking tired of entries for subways for life. -_- I haven't gotten anything but those. fuck them.

[quote name='slowdive21']ok i just signed up for twitter, now what do i do? Do I have to leave it open all day?[/QUOTE]

Yup.

Well, make sure you are following them @subwayfreshbuzz
and be quick to click the link they tweet.

When they gave out 500 prizes each time last contest, they were claimed within a minute, sometimes seconds.

[quote name='slowdive21']ok i just signed up for twitter, now what do i do? Do I have to leave it open all day?[/QUOTE]

This is off topic but I just read your funcoland story. Haha.

"YOU'RE BANNED! YOU'RE BANNED FROM ALL FUNCOLANDS!!!!"

Lmao. That's just hilarious. It's like he was banishing you from a holy kingdom or something and he left you to die in the parking lot.

The twitter dude just told me the fire drill is not today, so I went to check the rules.

To clarify: the fire drill is "week of" 2/14. So it could be any day this week (but again, it's not today).

[quote name='smokey6']Yup.

Well, make sure you are following them @subwayfreshbuzz
and be quick to click the link they tweet.

When they gave out 500 prizes each time last contest, they were claimed within a minute, sometimes seconds.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I officially feel old. Now I have to figure out how to use the ipod i won from sobe!

[quote name='Jack-Hunter']This is off topic but I just read your funcoland story. Haha.

Lmao. That's just hilarious. It's like he was banishing you from a holy kingdom or something and he left you to die in the parking lot.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='FadeToOne']The twitter dude just told me the fire drill is not today, so I went to check the rules.

To clarify: the fire drill is "week of" 2/14. So it could be any day this week.[/QUOTE]

I just saw that, I guess my twitter is working. My auto refresh add on keeps going off though, so I am not sure if there is a way to monitor the webpage for change.

*sigh* I now have 133 entries for the subs for life promo between my girlfriend and myself. We've only won a damn sub costume for Home, bahhhhhh.

[quote name='Jack-Hunter']This is off topic but I just read your funcoland story. Haha.

Lmao. That's just hilarious. It's like he was banishing you from a holy kingdom or something and he left you to die in the parking lot.[/QUOTE]

This made me want to read it, too. HAHA. I don't understand why you were banned though. Were you actually banned?

WHICH FUNCOLAND?!

[quote name='BiggNick']I've won an InFamous 2 DLC Skin, Sony Qriocity code (?), and InFamous 2 Facebook Experience (?) so far. I just want a damn game since I didn't win anything last time but crappy movies and 2 $5 Subway gift cards that I never received. Hell there were people banking 3+ games.[/QUOTE]

I have PAIN and Locoroco 2 from the last subway contest. I would definitely be interested in your Qriocity code! Sorry for posting a trade offer on this forum. I am new to this site and don't know how else to get a hold of you. thx.

[quote name='slambamjam']I have PAIN and Locoroco 2 from the last subway contest. I would definitely be interested in your Qriocity code! Sorry for posting a trade offer on this forum. I am new to this site and don't know how else to get a hold of you. thx.[/QUOTE]

My bad. i checked and it's High Velocity Bowling; not PAIN.

[quote name='slambamjam']My bad. i checked and it's High Velocity Bowling; not PAIN.[/QUOTE]

The codes from the last subway contest are likely expired by now, according to a few CAGs.

[quote name='Yamato']The codes from the last subway contest are likely expired by now, according to a few CAGs.[/QUOTE]

Only the movie codes. As of a few days ago, my High Velocity Bowling code is still active.

Won Infamous 2 today, using my Mom's e-mail. She said I can have it if I buy her a sub. I won the Infamous 2 skin then the mission pack then the game within 7 tries.

Well, guess what guys... I didnt think it would ever happen, but I won a copy of Infamous 2 for the PS3! I rarely win anything, but I won something today...on my first try on my last code (the first 2 were duds)! I had 2 tries left and on the third try I won a MCR code as well! LOL, must be my lucky day! :bouncy:

I was totally shocked at first and had to take a second look and think about it for a second... At first I thought I had won another copy of the Facebook Infamous game. Glad it was the PS3 version! :p

Here are the pics for anyone interested...
Here are links to the pics because I didnt want to clog up the thread:

Here is the initial award page: http://img341.imageshack.us/i/woninfamous21b.jpg/

Here is the final confirmation page: http://img171.imageshack.us/i/woninfamous22b.jpg/

And here is the confirmation email: http://img203.imageshack.us/i/woninfamous23b.jpg/

Anyway, just wanted to post this to let people know that another person won one of these, so it keep playing because you definitely can win!

Now I just gotta wait 8 - 10 weeks to see if it arrives, wish me luck! :p

EDIT:

Oh yeah, BTW, I just clicked the same one every time on the map. (I clicked the chicken bacon ranch one, on the first wagon thingy, every time and won (twice) on the third code I tried. It was the second of the more recent bolded codes from the first page that I used.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't win anything today. Just wondering if you guys choose the same spot everytime, like left, middle or right, or do you try and pick a different spot for each location?

Haven't had much luck only won some crappy themes I didn't claim and some Infamous 2 mission pack which I did claim. Still hoping to win the game itself otherwise it will be useless for a long time to say the least.

Hey guys. I'm going to attempt to use as many different emails as possible until i win - and i was wondering.

Say that my real name is Edward Jaquez, but that on one of the email accounts I put my name as "Ethan Hawk." I should be fine right? Anything I have to worry about? Lol.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Think im heading to Subway today for lunch so i can level up to 3. Haven't used many codes yet, was waiting to get up to lvl3.[/QUOTE]

So, what does it take to get to level 3?

[quote name='sixteenvolt420']So, what does it take to get to level 3?[/QUOTE]

From what im reading on here - the code on the soda cup

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Won a 30 day trial for DCUO. Figured I would win something I wouldn't use. So can I not win anything again using this email address?[/QUOTE]

I believe its the same as last contest - 1 prize per tier. So you could win bigger stuff still

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']Does anyone have their flash player crash when they try to play the game on firefox?[/QUOTE]

Only on poor internet connections, especially if I try to copy/paste. Otherwise, the site works fine. Might take a little time to load, but otherwise perfect.

EDIT: Tried on a new computer in a new area, won a theme. Doubt I'm right, but I can't help but thinking I am.

bread's done
Back