New Subway "Footlong Nation Appreciation" Contest - Use trade thread in OP for trades

WTF I got some chips from Subway today and I put the code in "6LRCWXK" and it said the code has already been used..
I wonder if the employees are taking the codes or something.. really annoying. :(

[quote name='Sinistar']WTF I got some chips from Subway today and I put the code in "6LRCWXK" and it said the code has already been used..
I wonder if the employees are taking the codes or something.. really annoying. :([/QUOTE]

Thats one of the first few codes posted on the main page.

@Sinistar

Dude, had that happen to me twice during my attempts with cup codes.. I'm pretty sure the employees are doing it.:/

[quote name='Kiros1']@Sinistar

Dude, had that happen to me twice during my attempts with cup codes.. I'm pretty sure the employees are doing it.:/[/QUOTE]

Well, maybe not.. I just remembered I had another chip bag from the same store from over the weekend and I just checked it and the code is the same too. Maybe all the codes are the same if they are in the same batch or something.. Lame if it is.. They should have individual codes for each bag.

Well,I did finally receive the e-mail for winning Infamous 2,but odd thing is,is that it says "Your inFamous 2 game– Win it Before You Can Buy It will be mailed to the address you provided when registering. You will receive your prize in 8-10 weeks via the U.S. Postal Service. Subject to verification."

Now,all I recall putting was my name,date of birth & zip code.....How will they get my address??? :whistle2:?

Bah, so far just a bunch of Infamous 2 Codes (Not bad, since i was gonna get the game anyway), a code for some PSN movie that i keep forgetting to redeem, and some Facebook game.

On a side note, that DC Universe thing you can win through the contest, what is it? Is it like 30 free days if you already have the full game, or does it literally allow you to download the game and play free for 30 days.

Also wtf? Twice now i have lost prizes due to some wierd glitch. (It says something like "Failed to connect to server"), and i never recieve an email or a code. (Luckily they were both crappy TV Shows)

[quote name='dgwillia006']On a side note, that DC Universe thing you can win through the contest, what is it? Is it like 30 free days if you already have the full game, or does it literally allow you to download the game and play free for 30 days.[/QUOTE]

It's a game download and a 30 day trial. After the 30 days are up, it asks you to buy the actual game. Cannot be added to an existing sub.

[quote name='ohram']It's a game download and a 30 day trial. After the 30 days are up, it asks you to buy the actual game. Cannot be added to an existing sub.[/QUOTE]

Can you get Trophies with it? Or if you DO buy the game afterward, can you keep using that same character?

[quote name='dgwillia006']Can you get Trophies with it? Or if you DO buy the game afterward, can you keep using that same character?[/QUOTE]

It's for the PC, not the PS3.

EDIT: Won another inFamous 2 theme and another skin pack for PS Move Heroes. Hoping for some better prizes, but I can't complain right now. Looking for Coke codes, been having no luck!

[quote name='typical guy']I guess I'll have to actually eat at Subway to get a higher level. Any idea what the codes come on?[/QUOTE]

The level up code is one the 32 oz cup. The other code is on the pizza doritos.

[quote name='Kiros1']So, got my e-mail today. I am not being taxed on the prize, however it's only the hd tv. I didn't get the bundle. I thought it said 3d before the pop up vanished. Still, it's a freaking tv.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to burst your bubble but if you really won the TV you for sure are paying taxes on it. Anything over $600 is reported to the IRS.

40" SONY® Google Internet TV 22 $1,300.00

[quote name='Coyotezeye']Sorry to burst your bubble but if you really won the TV you for sure are paying taxes on it. Anything over $600 is reported to the IRS.

40" SONY® Google Internet TV 22 $1,300.00[/QUOTE]
Yea, he will probably have to give them his SSN and then get a 1099 at the end of the year. Free TV will cost more like $300.

I just won Sony PiiqTM Headphones. Does anyone know what version the prize is? I tried googling it but there are like 5 different model types. Anyone know if these are good headphones?

[quote name='COLDblood']I got this code in my email today... its works on more than one account

C3PAL9FJ[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the code, worked like a charm.

111 entries into free subs for life...0 other prizes (used every code listed here)

Guess thats what I get for using only 1 email

[quote name='Mizley']I just won Sony PiiqTM Headphones. Does anyone know what version the prize is? I tried googling it but there are like 5 different model types. Anyone know if these are good headphones?[/QUOTE]

I checked before, IIRC its the version thats $30.

Did they actually do a firedrill on 2/14?

I've been following their twitter and haven't noticed any mention of fire drill. Maybe I missed it because I've been following too many twitter junks?!

[quote name='Strigol']111 entries into free subs for life...0 other prizes (used every code listed here)

Guess thats what I get for using only 1 email[/QUOTE]
Me too bud. Hang in there!! I'm crossing my fingers for a copy of Infamous 2 LE!!

Quick question. For those that won. Does it not ask for an address? I printed the confirmation screen, but it never asked for an address like it did when I won some DLC skin. I assume it just uses the same address?

[quote name='yedgee']What address did you send your email to?

I had an error on 2/7 and sent a message immediately to [email protected]
I still have not received a reply.

I found an address from a few pages back that said to contact
[email protected]
I did this today.

FYI: My issue is I won a PS3 Move Heroes game and after entering my mailing info and hitting submit, I got the 'oops timed out' message.[/QUOTE]

UPDATE: For those who care. I received a response regarding my issue from the [email protected] address.
Turns out it's good news. So if you got the "timed out" issue, send an email.
Here it is:

Dear xxxxxx,
Our system shows a record of your win. Thank you for confirming your address. I will see to it that your address gets entered into our database correctly. sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank You,
Prizelogic Customer Support Team

Thanks for all the coolness...I obtained this code via email yesterday...It's a multi-use code (I tested it more than once)...

3VRW47K9

How am I missing another Subway contest? I just had Subway and didn't see anything about this. Isn't self-promotion the reason for having them?

[quote name='yedgee']UPDATE: For those who care. I received a response regarding my issue from the [email protected] address.
Turns out it's good news. So if you got the "timed out" issue, send an email.
Here it is:

Dear xxxxxx,
Our system shows a record of your win. Thank you for confirming your address. I will see to it that your address gets entered into our database correctly. sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank You,
_______________________________________[/QUOTE]

I just sent [email protected] and email cause it said I won Infamous 2 this morning but the site crashed when I went to claim it. I havent received an email like I did with the headphones either. Hopefully this gets resolved since that game is the sole reason I have been playing this contest.

*Update*
I received this as an email

Dear ******,
Our system shows a record of your win. Your address information was successfully entered into our system. Please check to make sure the confirmation email was not sent to your junk mail.
Thank You,

Just to be safe I informed them that nothing was in my spam folder and requested they give me the conformation number for my records. I will let everyone know what happens.

*Update 2*

Heard back from them and they gave me the conormation number so everything seems good so far

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jacknicklson']Just won a $5 gift card from their firedrill

Too bad I dont eat their crap[/QUOTE]

I won too. I want to win a game in a few weeks!

[quote name='Kulafu13']Still nothing 114 entries.... while I see ppl winning multiple items..lol[/QUOTE]

This is how I felt last contest. I still dont see how people are winning multiple copies of some games while others arent even winning a simple theme

[quote name='Mizley']This is how I felt last contest. I still dont see how people are winning multiple copies of some games while others arent even winning a simple theme[/QUOTE]

multiple (lots!) emails and pure luck.

Not me though, just the one.

Can't someone give me the power enhancements as a trade for the DCUO 30 day trial??

OR the skin?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kiros1']It's not kicking my butt. 66+ entries for subs, 3dtv bundle and a dcuo trial.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Kiros1']I should in a few days (barring weather). Complaining because you doubt everything you read online or because you're upset?[/QUOTE]

And it couldnt have gone to a nicer guy... :roll:

[quote name='D0RC']Damn, I guess I missed the firedrill for this week. Ah well, won Move Heroes lastnight though.[/QUOTE]

I don't think they did it (unless I missed it too). Checking their twitter feed, they responded to a couple queries and said it wasn't going to be today (2/14), but soon.

bread's done
Back