New Subway "Footlong Nation Appreciation" Contest - Use trade thread in OP for trades

first code I entered won $10 Qriocity card or something like that, typed it in and it just added $10 to my PSN account. since then nothing though, can't complain.

I won a Qriocity thingy a week or two ago, but I didn't save the code since it said I'd receive it in an email. Well, the email never came.... should I just contact them via that contact form? Any other options? I did that like 5 days ago and haven't heard a word.

So... since it tracks IPs, realistically I could play multiple accounts (that will in fact be tied to multiple people, me, my wife, and my son, so not really cheating) from the multiple unsecured wireless networks in my neighborhood?

I had to post this just because I'm am just LMAO over it.:rofl:

This is just my 3rd day playing and I just one that Playstation Move Heroes game or whatever it is..... Unfortunately I was only doing this for the Infamous 2 DLC, got 2 out of the 3 so far by the way. So all the info in the account is bogus, and I'll actually never see it.:whistle2:&

I'd be crying right now if I wasn't laughing.
:imwithst:

[quote name='Porksta']Has there been a third tier code yet? I am still only playing for Tier 2 prizes.[/QUOTE]

Grab a drink from Subway with a code on it. That will bump you up. Good luck!

[quote name='Porksta']Has there been a third tier code yet? I am still only playing for Tier 2 prizes.[/QUOTE]There isn't a multi-use code that will raise your level to Tier 3; you have to go to Subway and buy a 32oz. drink with a code on the cup. That one-time-use code will raise your level to 3.

When you guys won the games did you receive a notice through email? I printed the confirmation from the contest itself, but I haven't gotten any emails like when I won the DCU Online code.

[quote name='DoubleEcksZero']When you guys won the games did you receive a notice through email? I printed the confirmation from the contest itself, but I haven't gotten any emails like when I won the DCU Online code.[/QUOTE]

When I won inFamous 2 CE I didn't receive an email, nor did I print the confirmation. However I did email prizelogic to confirm my win and they did so. Also had them confirm my address which was correct. I emailed them with [email protected]

[quote name='jtomlinson']When I won inFamous 2 CE I didn't receive an email, nor did I print the confirmation. However I did email prizelogic to confirm my win and they did so. Also had them confirm my address which was correct. I emailed them with [email protected][/QUOTE]
Alright, I guess they only confirm codes cause they have to send them to you. As long as I'm not the only one I'll just wait and see what happens.

Currently have 144 free footlong entries. Haven't won since my 2nd try. Need to win at least a level 2 prize.

I've got:

inFamous 2 Static Theme
inFamous 2 Character Skin
PS Move Heroes Static Theme
PS Move Heroes Character skin

If you're interested, pm me.

New to the CAG
Have PSHome sandwich costume, x4 infamous 2 power enhancement, Facebook infamous 2 experience, Tower prep season 1 episode 1, and Playstation move heroes game.
Want: iNFAMOUS2 game---willing to trade all of the above and/or pay for iNFAMOUS 2 game. I am new to the site. Don't really know how y'all go about your business, but you can reach me at [email protected]
I have paypal!

I have 81 on my account. 54 on my wife's. We both have one the infamous facebook thing. Not a single prize after that. I've opened up tier 3. My wife is still on tier 2.

I've seen various times when people won but do you play all 3 codes (9 picks) at once or do you choose random times of the day to use a code? I figured I could spend the buck to get a cup code for level 3, but want a good prize from the free codes since I don't usually eat fast food. Looking for those games mostly, the DLC and other electronics don't interest me that much. At least I won a lousy code for the DC beta which I traded for some Infamous 2 codes.

Awesome I have the inFamous 2 trifecta:
Infamous 2 skin
Infamous 2 power enhancements
And the Infamous 2 game!!! :D

So I just started playing today (I won a theme with my first code!) and I read all the post in the 40 pages. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I understand the prize system. You can only win one prize from tier 1, one prize from tier 2, one prize from tier 3, and one chips for a year prize (4 possible prizes per house). Am I getting this right? So... all of those people who are winning 2 copies of Infamous are only recieving 1 copy? If you are using multiple e-mails, you better be using different shipping addresses because that's the only way to "cheat" the system, correct? I just want to be clear of the rules before I screw myself over.

Looks like I just won a Playstation Move Heroes game tho didnt get the copy sent to my email like it said it would.

My boyfriend and I are having decent luck. So far we've won the following items. I'm including the times in case anyone thinks they make a difference?

Playstation Move Heroes Character Skins (7:14pm)
DC Universe Online 30 Day Trial (7:00pm)
Virtual Subway Sandwich Costume (11:00am)
inFamous 2 Mission Packs (9:40pm)
Playstation Network Content (9:00pm) 2/25

andddddd last but certainly not least!
inFamous 2 Collectors Edition (9:43pm)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back