New Subway "Footlong Nation Appreciation" Contest - Use trade thread in OP for trades

Well, after about the 200th try, I finally won a game. Sadly, it was Move Heroes, and not Infamous 2 (the only reason I've kept playing). Oh well, can't bitch too much. Something for nothing etc....

[quote name='cookiecrumbz']ok so what's the website again for the Infamous 2 facebook game experience

EDIT:

i found the website (http://www.infamousanarchy.com/subway), but does anyone know if the codes are connected to the email address you used in the contest?[/QUOTE]

I do not think they are. I signed up with a different email.

won my third prize Flight Of The Conchords Season 1 Episode 6 i already have both seasons of FOTC on DVD so here's the code for anyone who wants it - 47GH - MJN4 - JPQR

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeaah
rwwR2.png

*runs around, flailing*
I won a free cookies for a year prize. According to the rules, it'll be awarded as a Subway gift card worth $178.85. Thank you, CAG!

Man I can't win anything anymore. On the first or second day I won some crappy lvl 1 episode download that I didn't bother claiming. A week or so later I won PS Move Heroes. I haven't won anything in a long time now. I would think I'd at least win some lvl 1 stuff since I've played all the codes in the first post plus one subway cup code to move to lvl 3.

[quote name='aem']Man I can't win anything anymore. On the first or second day I won some crappy lvl 1 episode download that I didn't bother claiming. A week or so later I won PS Move Heroes. I haven't won anything in a long time now. I would think I'd at least win some lvl 1 stuff since I've played all the codes in the first post plus one subway cup code to move to lvl 3.[/QUOTE]

well, since you won a lvl1 thing already, that tier is closed. You can only win 1 per level.

I've only won a lvl 1 thing, don't even remember what it was. Sitting at 130 entries into subways for life.

Just started playing as well (9 entries). I won an InFamous 2 power enhancement code & the InFamous 2 Hero Edition!!!

[quote name='e Skrilla']super ppl are just lucky as fk....162 entries and only got an infamous 2 skin...There a lvl 3 code yet?[/QUOTE]

Level 3 codes are one use only.

[quote name='Supplice']Just started playing as well (9 entries). I won an InFamous 2 power enhancement code & the InFamous 2 Hero Edition!!![/QUOTE]

I hate you sodamnmuch. :bouncy:

I'm at 6 entries so far, got a DC Universe online 30 day code. I am planning on just staying on level 2 this whole promotion to try to win prizes, last time they did a contest I went to level 3 as fast as I could and never won anything. I think the trick is to stay on level 2, that way there are prizes you actually would like yet the odds aren't too bad.

[quote name='Pookymeister']well, since you won a lvl1 thing already, that tier is closed. You can only win 1 per level.

I've only won a lvl 1 thing, don't even remember what it was. Sitting at 130 entries into subways for life.[/QUOTE]

Most people seem to be posting like 5+ lvl 1 prizes they've won. I didn't even claim the lvl1 prize I won initially because I didn't want it.

[quote name='aem']Man I can't win anything anymore. On the first or second day I won some crappy lvl 1 episode download that I didn't bother claiming.[/QUOTE][quote name='aem']Most people seem to be posting like 5+ lvl 1 prizes they've won. I didn't even claim the lvl1 prize I won initially because I didn't want it.[/QUOTE]What show was it?

[quote name='ArmorForVictor']won my third prize Flight Of The Conchords Season 1 Episode 6 i already have both seasons of FOTC on DVD so here's the code for anyone who wants it - 47GH - MJN4 - JPQR[/QUOTE]Someone else already redeemed it.
"This code has already been redeemed the maximum number of times."

[quote name='RockMySocks10']I think the trick is to stay on level 2, that way there are prizes you actually would like yet the odds aren't too bad.[/QUOTE]

147 entries playing at level 2 and only a PS Home sandwich outfit to show for it. Personally, I think the odds are pretty crappy no matter what, so might as well go up to level 3 and cash in on something really nice if you are fortunate enough to win.

[quote name='fatboyjam']147 entries playing at level 2 and only a PS Home sandwich outfit to show for it. Personally, I think the odds are pretty crappy no matter what, so might as well go up to level 3 and cash in on something really nice if you are fortunate enough to win.[/QUOTE]
if your level 3 you can still win level1-3 prizes same with level to (1-2)

Quick Note:

Did anyone notice the prize quantities changed?

The official rules originally stated they were giving away 20,000 EACH of the regular Infamous 2 & PS Heros games for level 2, I was checking something else in the rules and notice they changed the totals for these 2 games down to 2,000 EACH.

Although I think the prize $ total did not change so it looks like an original typo on their part, but I was excited @ the original quantities they had listed, seemed like everyone would win a copy that way.

Now these new numbers drop the winnings down to 1 of each game winning every 26 hours. fuck 1 of each per hour is correct

EDIT: SEE BELOW

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='smokey6']Quick Note:

Did anyone notice the prize quantities changed?

The official rules originally stated they were giving away 20,000 EACH of the regular Infamous 2 & PS Heros games for level 2, I was checking something else in the rules and notice they changed the totals for these 2 games down to 2,000 EACH.

Although I think the prize $ total did not change so it looks like an original typo on their part, but I was excited @ the original quantities they had listed, seemed like everyone would win a copy that way.

Now these new numbers drop the winnings down to 1 of each game winning every 26 hours. fuck[/QUOTE]

Unless I'm missing something, your math is off. If the odds were one game every 26 hours, they wouldn't even give out 100 of each by the end of the contest. It's more like one of each game every hour.

Sucks that they dropped the odds, though. I saw the 20,000 number when the contest first started and figured I'd win games out the wazzoo. I guess this makes my Move Heroes win even luckier.

[quote name='elrobo8']Unless I'm missing something, your math is off. If the odds were one game every 26 hours, they wouldn't even give out 100 of each by the end of the contest. It's more like one of each game every hour.

Sucks that they dropped the odds, though. I saw the 20,000 number when the contest first started and figured I'd win games out the wazzoo. I guess this makes my Move Heroes win even luckier.[/QUOTE]

:oops: you're right, my mistake, it works out to 26 per day ~ 1 per hour, thanks for pointing that out. I just saw the change and rushed over to share it here.

[quote name='elrobo8']I saw the 20,000 number when the contest first started and figured I'd win games out the wazzoo.[/QUOTE]

You and me both, I thought for sure between me, my wife and oldest son, we would at least end up with one of each title.

[quote name='fatboyjam']147 entries playing at level 2 and only a PS Home sandwich outfit to show for it. Personally, I think the odds are pretty crappy no matter what, so might as well go up to level 3 and cash in on something really nice if you are fortunate enough to win.[/QUOTE]

I'm at 130 and won a facebook experience. I had better luck during the last promotion for sure.

Whelp, persistence finally paid off. Just won the PS3 System Bundle. :D

ps3.jpg

I think I can say I'm finally done with this contest. I have no interest in any other prizes.

[quote name='BlueLobstah']Whelp, persistence finally paid off. Just won the PS3 System Bundle. :D

*snip*

I think I can say I'm finally done with this contest. I have no interest in any other prizes.[/QUOTE]

Awesome! Congrats!

[quote name='BlueLobstah']Whelp, persistence finally paid off. Just won the PS3 System Bundle. :D

I think I can say I'm finally done with this contest. I have no interest in any other prizes.[/QUOTE]

Congratulation! Guess what?
WIN.jpg

Sorry if the size is too big. I don't post on this site much to know the know hows. I was hoping to get the collector edition (or TV), but this works just well. So happy cause this was my last play for today and won. Now, gotta win a Level 3 prize!

You know, I got the Tweet about this in the morning and cursed you. lol. It did not have your full email or name, of course, but it had to be you. They don't give these bundles out within minutes of each other.

Congrats!!

[quote name='Fakeshake']OMG, looked at this post, and figured I would try and guess what!!!

FAKEE.png
[/QUOTE]Don't hit enter. Otherwise, you will lose the claim button.

BTW, how do you get your WIE browser to look like that?

[quote name='XP1']Don't hit enter. Otherwise, you will lose the claim button.

BTW, how do you get your WIE browser to look like that?[/QUOTE]

Pushed claim, and am going to save other codes for later. :)

My browser is Maxthon, same concept as FireFox.

Maxthon's my preferred browser, should check it out.

Lol, first code and try I won that lame facebook game. Didn't even bother to claim it; what a waste.

I have a feeling they do this for everyone in an attempt to lower their guard so they buy more product.

If I enter my address for winning the Mission Packs would I not be eligible to win on that said email/name anymore prizes?

quick plzz as window is open wondering if i should fill out or not

[quote name='bobright']If I enter my address for winning the Mission Packs would I not be eligible to win on that said email/name anymore prizes?

quick plzz as window is open wondering if i should fill out or not[/QUOTE]
Are they physically mailing something to you? I would just give them BS instead of info they can market.

[quote name='Jodou']Are they physically mailing something to you? I would just give them BS instead of info they can market.[/QUOTE]
Well once you give that info its locked within the name and email, so say if I were to win something physical itd go to that address...

Meh passed it up didnt care for add ons

ps3.jpg

Be honest how many emails/names did you use to get that?

It seems all the winners for big physical prizes are CAG senior members whom are most likely the cheapest of cheap ass gamers you can get e.g. using x209348390 accounts on these contests :lol:

Not saying you did use tons of accounts just seems that way lol

[quote name='bobright']Be honest how many emails/names did you use to get that?

It seems all the winners for big physical prizes are CAG senior members whom are most likely the cheapest of cheap ass gamers you can get e.g. using x209348390 accounts on these contests :lol:

Not saying you did use tons of accounts just seems that way lol[/QUOTE]here we go again :D

I play two accounts, one for me and one for my fiance. Funny thing is I won Move Heroes game and inFamous 2 Hero Edition on my account and nothing on my fiances.

[quote name='SgtRamirez']You know, I got the Tweet about this in the morning and cursed you. lol. It did not have your full email or name, of course, but it had to be you. They don't give these bundles out within minutes of each other.

Congrats!![/QUOTE]

Haha. Yeah that was me.

[quote name='bobright']Be honest how many emails/names did you use to get that?

Not saying you did use tons of accounts just seems that way lol[/QUOTE]

Just 1 e-mail. I didn't win anything (via the codes) from the last contest, and had only won the facebook experience up until this point. It's just not worth the effort to make a bazillion accounts to try and win a prize. I have better things to do with my time honestly. ;)

^well deserved then congrats

and just to be clear im not complaining about multiple accounts i was honestly just curious if those who won the bigger prizes, won so because of multiple accounts and the greater chance thats all

bread's done
Back