New Subway "Footlong Nation Appreciation" Contest - Use trade thread in OP for trades

[quote name='SEH']I use four accounts, cry about it if you want. Meanwhile, I just won free cookies for a year.[/QUOTE]How long have you been playing?

On the same computer and IP?
With the same home address?

[quote name='XP1']How long have you been playing?

On the same computer and IP?
With the same home address?[/QUOTE]

Yea I'm sure he is, I've got 5/7 that I use same everything, at one time after the next.

They don't care cause there could be numerous in one household.

[quote name='Fakeshake']My browser is Maxthon, same concept as FireFox.[/QUOTE]Looks more like Chrome to me.

[quote name='Fakeshake']Maxthon's my preferred browser, should check it out.[/QUOTE]I think I tried Maxthon 1 a long time before. I don't remember exactly, but it looks so different now. I'm trying version 3 now.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheMeatIsEvil']Here is a code I'll never use for an episode of Batman.

C3D6-H6NB-4DDN

Enjoy.[/QUOTE]

used, thanks!

So the cheaters are why I'm not winning anything. What do we do when we run out of free codes though? The list has either been used by me or no longer valid.

Bah, all out of free codes. I have 144 entries with one Home sandwich costume win, and my girlfriend has 132 entries with one Home sandwich costume win. We've only used our 1 email address each, totally sucks. We better win Subs for Life or something soon! All we want is one copy of Infamous 2....:cry:

147 entries and the only thing I won was the Infamous Power pack or whatever and I'm not even getting the game unless I win it in the contest. Just want a game, though, something bigger would definitely make my month.

Won cookies for a year.

How do I find out about that? I presume its a gift card or something.. I will go read the prize rules.

[quote name='Snake2715']Won cookies for a year.

How do I find out about that? I presume its a gift card or something.. I will go read the prize rules.[/QUOTE]

Yeah Im pretty sure it's a gift card and congrats man!!! :bouncy::bouncy:

won the following so far:
Lv1 inFamous2 Mission Pack
Lv1 inFamous2 Power enhancement
Lv1 inFamous2 Power enhancement
Lv1 PlayStation Home Subway Sandwich Costume
Lv1 PlayStation Move Heroes Static Theme
Lv1 Phantom Season 1 Episode 1

really hoping for some Lv2 stuff like the two games!

wow... you are maxed out to 3 levels and won all that stuff from level 1?

I have won infamous 2 (regular prize level 2) and then Cookies for a year.

My wifes account won some facebook thing that errored out (we didnt do), and the phantom series 1 or whatever that was downloadable.

nope. don't have any Lv3 that I could use to max out.
I took my girlfriend's, siblings and friends' accounts altogether :X

I got two sandwich costumes now

Anyone else find it ironic that from an eatery that promotes healthiness they'd give away cookies for a year? I think I'd be sick of that after two days lol.

[quote name='Jodou']Anyone else find it ironic that from a eatery that promotes healthiness they'd give away cookies for a year? I think I'd be sick of that after two days lol.[/QUOTE]

Lol and I guess the free tv's and video game's helps us work off the cookies as well. :)

[quote name='Stealthcat']This contest is kicking my butt, just trying to win that sandwich costume.[/QUOTE]

I was very happy with my sandwich costume win. It looks pretty funny. If I happen to get another I will give you an IM.

[quote name='Stealthcat']This contest is kicking my butt, just trying to win that sandwich costume.[/QUOTE]

PM me, I'll hook you up with the extra sandwich costume i have :)

[quote name='Jodou']Anyone else find it ironic that from an eatery that promotes healthiness they'd give away cookies for a year? I think I'd be sick of that after two days lol.[/QUOTE]

I also think it's ironic that the only places you can get the codes for this game are on a 32 oz soda or a bag of chips.

[quote name='Oktoberfest']Holy crap I just won Infamous 2![/QUOTE]

fuck YOU!!!..haha Kidding,congrats :applause:.I hope to win infamous 2,but I'm also glad to see cags winning shit :bouncy::bouncy:.

[quote name='typical guy']I also think it's ironic that the only places you can get the codes for this game are on a 32 oz soda or a bag of chips.[/QUOTE]
Lol, yep. That's how they make their money and can afford the $5 pricing otherwise. Jokes on them, I never buy the meal.

I think most dont but the meal. I have since this promotion so I suppose it works.

A co worker has not been in subway for quite some time bought lunch there yesterday so its working..

I can't believe this, but I finally won a copy of Playstation Move Heroes... This is awesome! Now... Anybody want to trade for Infamous 2?

;)

Haven't had any luck with level 2 prizes, this is what I've won in the first 2 days of attempts:

2x Infamous 2 Character Skin
1x Infamous 2 Static Theme
1x PlayStation Move Heroes Character Skins

If anyone wants to trade me a Infamous 2 mission pack for a Infamous 2 character skin let me know.

EDIT: Nevermind, got the mission pack after creating a new email address. First person to PM me can have my extra infamous 2 character skin code if they want it.

Won:

Infamous 2 Facebook Experience (lol)
Infamous 2 Mission Pack (this is my 2nd one, first person to PM me can have it)
PS Home Subway Costume (lol)
Flight of the Conchords (Season 1 - Episode 6)
and this
infamous2won.png

EDIT: and for my last try today, got the Infamous 2 Power Enhancement. done getting all the DLC for infamous 2!

EDIT #2: Infamous 2 Mission Pack is gone. Infamous 2 Character Skin is still available (PM me if you want it).

EDIT #3: Infamous 2 Character Skin has been claimed.

Okay, now this is silly. Within a day I've won another copy of Move Heroes on my wife's account... LOL. Now, anyone want to trade me for a copy of Infamous 2?

LOL. I'll have both games that way.

[quote name='fireseal859']Okay, now this is silly. Within a day I've won another copy of Move Heroes on my wife's account... LOL. Now, anyone want to trade me for a copy of Infamous 2?

LOL. I'll have both games that way.[/QUOTE]

Wow that some luck

[quote name='Astroranagun']its feels like so hard to win something compare to last game.....[/QUOTE]
I guess that this is why they call it luck. I won NOTHING but a rental of Charlie's Angels and the Uncharted 2 Pack from the last Subway game. This Subway game, I have won 2 copies of Move Heroes, a Move Heroes bundle, a $25 Subway card, the headphones, and most importantly, the inFamous 2 Hero edition. This, of course, goes along with a few level 1 prizes.

Just keep trying and I hope you win a PS3 bundle or the TV.

So If you read the contest rules there is only 1 3d tv package total... so if whomever here stated they won it, that prize is gone altogether.

My buddy at work started playing yesterday and went to lunch today, came back and hit the 40" tv. I am like WTF 2 days and a total of just 4 codes (2x drink 2x chips) and he hits teh 40" $1300 value web tv....

Supposedly there are only 22 of those being given out..

Also teh game rules state you can only win one prize from each of the levels. While they may not check the lower level I bet they check the higher level prizes before mailing.. just a word of warning.

The guy who claimed he won the 3D HDTV bundle was mistaken, he won the regular TV instead. So, it might still be out there...waiting for me to grab it.

EPIC FAIL! :bomb:

Just won PlayStation Heroes. Clicked the "Claim Your Prize" button and as I was filling in the form (might have used cut-n-paste), the web browser crushed on me :bomb:

I've contacted them through their contact page. Hopefully, they could confirm my win and resolve it for me.

EDIT: Prizelogic finally replied and said they have a record of my win and would add me to the list when I send them my shipping address. Sweet! :bouncy:

After winning coke points and $10 on PSN the first week or so I starting playing along, I've gone completely dry and not won a damn thing on my account, my wife's and my brother's. Beginning to think that odds increase really played this game down...

So I contacted the Prizelogic help email about confirming my shipping information when I won Infamous 2 and still havent heard from them. Its been two weeks, whats their deal?

I cant remember if I listed my University Address or my Home address. I normally wouldnt care but I wont be in friggen Wisconsin when this game is supposed to come out.

Holy shit, I just won Infamous 2. Yesterday, I won an Infamous 2 map pack.
I was asked for my address the first time but not the second time; I assume it just remembers your address info for future wins.

yeah it does remember your name.

So now the question is.. refer a freind claims it will give you 6 codes.. yet it doesnt let you refer a friend.. anyone know how to do that? I went to tell a friend and it just asks for your first name (no email) and doesnt do anything for giving you codes..

The rules state:

Tell-A-Friend Codes: A maximum of six (6) Tell-A-Friend Codes may be obtained. You will receive one (1) Tell-A-Friend ("TAF") Code for each different family member and/or friend you refer, up to a maximum of six (6) family members or friends, with whom you have an existing personal relationship and who you think would be interested in receiving an email from Sponsor inviting them to participate in the Promotion. At such time as your referred Tell-A-Friend registers to participate in the Promotion, you will receive an email containing your TAF Code. As stated above, in no event may you enter more than three (3) Codes or receive more than nine (9) Game Plays per day regardless of the Codes you enter.

ANYONE know how to get those?

bread's done
Back