New Subway "Footlong Nation Appreciation" Contest - Use trade thread in OP for trades

[quote name='typical guy']I'm getting tired of losing at this game.[/QUOTE]
Me too, me too...

But hoping that diligence pays off eventually.

[quote name='cusoman']Me too, me too...

But hoping that diligence pays off eventually.[/QUOTE]

Same. Does anyone know exactly what the facebook experience is? I keep getting that and getting really excited thinking it's actually Infamous2.

[quote name='lydon']Same. Does anyone know exactly what the facebook experience is? I keep getting that and getting really excited thinking it's actually Infamous2.[/QUOTE]I would like to know too. I entered my email address and code, but all I got was a subscription to an email newsletter. I don't see how this is related to Facebook.

[quote name='WilltheMagicAsian']Here are some codes I got.

http://i.imgur.com/Muqbh.png

Two sandwich suits, some infamous 2 DLC and some other stuff.[/QUOTE]Digitized text!

Your InFamous 2 Mission Packs
99N8-8ENJ-DT9N
244ba915-7dd9-4b8b-bbf5-8eelc686b8f2

Your PlayStation Move Heroes Character Skins
2QA2-9TNN-EGG9
518dlcf8-826f-4d0f-915c-b5431f0ebeb4

Your Exclusive InFamous 2 character skin
H6BC-DPNT-894K
9fdab4ef-dd9f-4e0f-9234-b3597806104a

Your Virtual Subway Sandwich costume
BJQ6-DEN6-7NCR
922a55ce-255f-476e-bc!el-cdc44f4b8ff6

Your InFamous 2 FacebooK Game Experience
HRTVIOEYUUEX
9e5c1404-a565-4221-9039-258a9669ec29

555N-QKN5-PJ44
430e4f38-e53d-446e-97c3-9e9749215648

Your Tower Prep ("New Kid"). Season 1. Episode 1
5NEJ-QPN8-R68C
5be79d77-0f32-40d3-a9a4-b22d3f2alb75

Your The Cape Season 1, Episode 1
C6PG-H8NB-6DH3
5ce90689-631d-4509-baal-a78757912a31

This code has already been redeemed the maximum number of times.

I usually play instant win games in the morning after midnight times.. like 1 AM - 3 AM.. is anyone getting anything at those times? I just want to know if anybody has won anything good at that time so i can decide to play another time or not.

[quote name='XP1']Digitized text!

Your InFamous 2 Mission Packs
99N8-8ENJ-DT9N
244ba915-7dd9-4b8b-bbf5-8eelc686b8f2

Your PlayStation Move Heroes Character Skins
2QA2-9TNN-EGG9
518dlcf8-826f-4d0f-915c-b5431f0ebeb4

Your Exclusive InFamous 2 character skin
H6BC-DPNT-894K
9fdab4ef-dd9f-4e0f-9234-b3597806104a

BJQ6-DEN6-7NCR
922a55ce-255f-476e-bc!el-cdc44f4b8ff6

Your InFamous 2 FacebooK Game Experience
HRTVIOEYUUEX
9e5c1404-a565-4221-9039-258a9669ec29

555N-QKN5-PJ44
430e4f38-e53d-446e-97c3-9e9749215648

Your Tower Prep ("New Kid"). Season 1. Episode 1
5NEJ-QPN8-R68C
5be79d77-0f32-40d3-a9a4-b22d3f2alb75

Your The Cape Season 1, Episode 1
C6PG-H8NB-6DH3
5ce90689-631d-4509-baal-a78757912a31

This code has already been redeemed the maximum number of times.[/QUOTE]
are you giving these away? or are these just for show? :roll:

Does anyone have a code to get to the 3rd level prizes? I've been stuck on the second level forever..................and no prizes yet. Over 130 entries!!!!
Can someone show a fellow CAG'er a little love?

[quote name='mr_idiot']are you giving these away? or are these just for show? :roll:[/QUOTE]Look at the post I quoted. WilltheMagicAsian posted an image with free codes in it. I simply digitized the codes into text.

Red means already redeemed:
"This code has already been redeemed the maximum number of times."

Lv1 inFamous2 Mission Pack
Lv1 inFamous2 Power enhancement
Lv1 PlayStation Home Subway Sandwich Costume
Lv1 inFamous 2 Character Skin
Lv1 Phantom Season 1 Episode 1
Lv1 PlayStation Move Heroes Static Theme
Lv1. Phantom Season 1 Episode 1
Lv1 inFamous 2 static theme
Lv1 inFamous 2 Power Enhancement

and my happiest thus far... Lv2 PlayStation Move Heroes Game
keep trying folks!

[quote name='wilflare']Lv1 inFamous2 Mission Pack
Lv1 inFamous 2 Character Skin
Lv1 Phantom Season 1 Episode 1
Lv1 PlayStation Move Heroes Static Theme
Lv1. Phantom Season 1 Episode 1
Lv1 inFamous 2 static theme
Lv1 inFamous 2 Power Enhancement

and my happiest thus far... Lv2 PlayStation Move Heroes Game
keep trying folks![/QUOTE]Wow, all from the same IP address?

hmm two different IP addresses
in school and at home.

hoping for the Lv2 inFamous 2 game

that will be sufficient for me haha
unless someone could spare me a Lv3 code

Won the Infamous 2 CE after 9 codes and right after it PS Move Heroes Skin Code. Yay.

So whats this about IP addresses? I made an account for my girlfriend since she didnt want to do all the work and I'm all nice and stuff. Will there a be a problem if I won on her account on my IP address? I live in an apartment complex so would the Ip address be the same through out my building?

[quote name='wilflare']woah! haha did you key in a Lv3 code?
I have tried multiple times it's kinda mehzz[/QUOTE]

It was actually the free code that SubwayFreshBuzz posted on their twitter account sometime recently. Was it yesterday or something? NML or something.

[quote name='Wutang_KILLTHEM']So whats this about IP addresses? I made an account for my girlfriend since she didnt want to do all the work and I'm all nice and stuff. Will there a be a problem if I won on her account on my IP address? I live in an apartment complex so would the Ip address be the same through out my building?[/QUOTE]I read that you can create 4 accounts on 1 IP address, but more than that, you magically stop winning.

[quote name='XP1']I read that you can create 4 accounts on 1 IP address, but more than that, you magically stop winning.[/QUOTE]

Awesome. That means Im good then. Thanks for the heads up!

[quote name='XP1']I read that you can create 4 accounts on 1 IP address, but more than that, you magically stop winning.[/QUOTE]

hmm my experience seems to tell a different tale.
we can only win one prize per level per account right?

the 4 accounts on 1 IP isn't true in my case

More than 1 account per IP means you may be screwing yourself out of any real prize you win. DLC codes are not real enough prizes for them to care but games and other things are a different story.

[quote name='Owen']More than 1 account per IP means you may be screwing yourself out of any real prize you win. DLC codes are not real enough prizes for them to care but games and other things are a different story.[/QUOTE]

No you arent. Look at the last contest they ran.

[quote name='wilflare']hmm my experience seems to tell a different tale.
we can only win one prize per level per account right?

the 4 accounts on 1 IP isn't true in my case[/QUOTE]Anyway, it is just something that I read. I forgot where but probably on CAG or SD.

[quote name='loltonytony']Any level 3 codes yet? never mind[/QUOTE]Yes, they are single-use codes, however. You can sometimes find them posted on Twitter: @subwayfreshbuzz.
[quote name='loltonytony']Is there only one level 2 code out? (my friend wasted it on the first one)[/QUOTE]Only one multi-use code: 5YUVX.

If there were others, then the original post would be updated.

[quote name='loltonytony']lol then it suck for my friend, he used it when level 1 was locked....and can only get lv 1 stuff :p[/QUOTE]Well, if you win your first level 1 prize, then you can't win any more level 1 prizes, so there is no point in playing for free unless you believe that you can win the free subs, chips, or cookies.

1 prize per level

[quote name='Abeja']Wow just started playing yesterday and already won Playstation Heroes and just won Infamous 2.[/QUOTE]

wow.. i'm trying desperately to get inFamous 2

[quote name='Abeja']Wow just started playing yesterday and already won Playstation Heroes and just won Infamous 2.[/QUOTE]

It seems like people on here are saying that for level 2 and 3 prizes, you will only get 1 item each level I guess according to the rules? So since they are both level 2 prizes (unless one is a collector/bundle), you will only get one? Guess we'll find out once they start shipping.

EDIT: Also, tried using the Infamous game codes that somebody posted but got a error saying it's incorrect or already used. Not sure if they have been redeemed already or won't work till the game is out. Just worth mentioning.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rock_Dash3X']It seems like people on here are saying that for level 2 and 3 prizes, you will only get 1 item each level I guess according to the rules? So since they are both level 2 prizes (unless one is a collector/bundle), you will only get one? Guess we'll find out once they start shipping.

EDIT: Also, tried using the Infamous game codes that somebody posted but got a error saying it's incorrect or already used. Not sure if they have been redeemed already or won't work till the game is out. Just worth mentioning.[/QUOTE]

It's not possible to redeem them until 5/10. Sorta pointless to post them IMO, which is why I chose to PM them instead.

Yeah sorry guys the Playstation Heroes was on another account.

[quote name='wilflare']the 4 accounts on 1 IP isn't true in my case[/QUOTE]Oh, and here is what someone recently said on SD:
[quote name='Dovahkiin']Actually, the last Subway promotion they had, I won LittleBigPlanet 2 and Gran Turismo 5. I used multiple emails and they never sent it to me. I emailed them about it and said I was no longer valid due to multiple emails linked to my ip address.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='XP1']Oh, and here is what someone recently said on SD:[/QUOTE]

All you had to do was make up some crap about how you ate Subway multiple times a week, blah, blah, blah. Just look at our own thread for the last promotion. TONS of people on here were told they were caught using multiple accounts and all they had to do was email them. Everything got straightened and they were added back to the list.

shall see how it goes.. it wouldn't hurt to email them when the time comes.
there's no stopping my friends to have fun at this subway competition at my house either.
-bunch of friends come over with subway goodies
they all try their luck at the subway contest
we munch on our cookies and footlong
we enjoy our games on the PS3-

unless they can confirm that did not happen, it's pretty :/ to say it's invalid

[quote name='typical guy']The subway contest is very hard to win.[/QUOTE]

Just play at the right times. Early in the morning I'd assume.

I just won inFamous 2... but I had ran out of codes and went onto another email. Does this mean... no go?

I had kind of skimmed the official rules doing a search for "email" as well as "multiple" or "duplicate" before I did that and I see nothing. I should probably try to read it up more but even so I would think they would say something about that right off. Another contest I entered said that outside the official rules for everyone to be aware of.

Would it help if I stopped trying to enter?

Edit: Well I looked over the rules again, bit deeper and this was as close to what I could find.

Limit: One (1) Sweepstakes Prize per person or household address regardless of email address used; however, as stated above the winner of a Store Prize or a Game Prize is eligible to win a Sweepstakes Prize.

I don't know what that means exactly... does it mean even if more than 1 email is used, if an email with the same IP and home address wins 2 or more of a prize, they only get 1 of the prize?

Last edited by a moderator:
So I finally managed to get Infamous 2

But my question is, do they actually send confirmations? I have yet to receive any.

[quote name='lydon']So I finally managed to get Infamous 2

But my question is, do they actually send confirmations? I have yet to receive any.[/QUOTE]

They do, I think it depends on what type of email account you use. I always got confirmations on my gmail account, but never saw any on my comcast account.

[quote name='sunghost']They do, I think it depends on what type of email account you use. I always got confirmations on my gmail account, but never saw any on my comcast account.[/QUOTE]

This. Always get confirmation in my Gmail, but I get nothing in my Hotmail account.

[quote name='SEH']This. Always get confirmation in my Gmail, but I get nothing in my Hotmail account.[/QUOTE]

Weird I get confirmations in both mine and my gf's. Mine is hotmail and hers is gmail.

bread's done
Back