New Subway "Footlong Nation Appreciation" Contest - Use trade thread in OP for trades

[quote name='Oktoberfest']do the Doritos Pizza Supreme's codes level up? Or is it only the 32oz drinks[/QUOTE]

Just the single use codes on the promo cups.

Since the Doritos codes are usable once per e-mail, most of them are already in the OP. I think there's only about 12 different Doritos codes.

I haven't posted in this topic yet, oddly considering how much I posted in the one from last year... But holy crap I just won Infamous 2! O_O It's what I wanted (though was hoping for the Hero edition, heh) and I'm really surprised that I did with how I've half-assed this contest compared to the previous one where I won LBP2 after what seemed like well over 100 attempts and I played at 5:20am (for the attempt that won) which probably helped though I figured they'd probably keep the level 2 and 3 prizes as something available during hours when more people were up. I've only made it down to 2/16 of the freebie codes and yes, only one e-mail address. My level 1 prize was some add on for I2 but IDK what it was, didn't receive a e-mail for it and when I tried the code it didn't work so I'll assume it was for something not up yet.

Hopefully the DLC will eventually be put for sale and cheap since I have little interest in the other contents of the Hero edition.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just realized... I didn't notice before but says 8-10 weeks for it to arrive. Now is that what it says for any prize won? As some of those prizes are already out... or does that mean we get it early, by that I mean inFamous 2. You see I forgot about May as a month, haha.

If it does mean getting it early, I dunno how things work but I hope it is not more of a prototype disc... I dunno. I feel the more time away, the better result of the game such as bug fix and tweaks without need of patching. But I suppose they are finished with a game a month in advanced and spend that whole month just mass producing and shipping the game out? Or is that done more than 1 month in advanced? I dunno how any of that works.

Edit: Also just to add onto the rules thing, from the official rules.

LIMITS ON NUMBER AND TYPES OF PRIZES: Neither you nor any member of your household may win more than one (1) Prize from Level I, Level II, Level III or DORITOS® Chip Level Prize. Neither you nor any member of your household is eligible to win more than four (4) Prizes.
Does that just include the physical prizes? Bit worrisome as I won The Cape 1 first. Then inFamous 2 Mission Pack, inFamous 2 Facebook, Subway costume for PSH, DC Universe trial, Coke Points and THEN inFamous 2 the game. But I suppose all those other ones are level 1 prizes.

I wonder if any of the rules got edited or changed of some sort. I should took a screen of the rules just in case that ever happened. Either way... ever since winning the game I haven't been playing the contest anymore, though it would be nice to win some DLC for inFamous 2, I don't think that is possible anymore anyway for me.

I'm sure the DLC will end up being either free or really cheap.. If it's anything like the last contest then Sony will be the ones sending out copies of the games and unless there's a screw up, it will probably arrive Friday or Monday before the release. I got my copy of LBP2 on the Friday before so I expect something similar this time around too, I'm sure Sony will be sending them out via UPS or FedEx via overnight shipping. The 8-10 weeks thing is just to cover their asses a bit when it comes time to ship.

Hmm won all 3 levels but didn't get exactly what i wanted or close. Not complaining but wish i had another chance to keep playing.

[quote name='Raukue']I just realized... I didn't notice before but says 8-10 weeks for it to arrive. Now is that what it says for any prize won? As some of those prizes are already out... or does that mean we get it early, by that I mean inFamous 2. You see I forgot about May as a month, haha.[/QUOTE]

PrizeLogic is pretty vague on this. I emailed them about the PS3 bundle and they told me it would all be sent as one package and I would receive it in 8-10 weeks. I'm pretty sure if it's all sent as one package I won't see it at the earliest until May considering Infamous 2 doesn't come out until June.

It seems most people received their game(s) several days before release with the last contest, so I imagine that would be the only exception to the 8-10 weeks.

[quote name='uEih']Hmm won all 3 levels but didn't get exactly what i wanted or close. Not complaining but wish i had another chance to keep playing.[/QUOTE]

What'd you win for the tier 3 prize? I've been trying to win anything from tier 3 but haven't had any luck yet.

[quote name='0_0']Has anyone received Move Heroes yet?[/QUOTE]
Move Heroes won't come out until 3/22. So expect Sony to ship them out around 3/18 and receive it the day before launch.

[quote name='eau']Move Heroes won't come out until 3/22. So expect Sony to ship them out around 3/18 and receive it the day before launch.[/QUOTE]

I would imagine the 17th if the previous contest is any indication. I'm sure some will have it on the 18th.

[quote name='BlueLobstah']PrizeLogic is pretty vague on this. I emailed them about the PS3 bundle and they told me it would all be sent as one package and I would receive it in 8-10 weeks. I'm pretty sure if it's all sent as one package I won't see it at the earliest until May considering Infamous 2 doesn't come out until June.

It seems most people received their game(s) several days before release with the last contest, so I imagine that would be the only exception to the 8-10 weeks.[/QUOTE]

Coincidentally, I also e-mailed PrizeLogic about a PS3 bundle I won back at the beginning of February and asked how and when it may be shipped. This was their response:

-----

Hello,

For assistance, go to www.us.playstation.com/support or contact SCE Consumer Services at 1-800-345-7669.

They should be able to assist you.

Thank You,
Prizelogic Support

-----

I'm translating that as "We have no effing clue. We'll ship it shortly after Sony sends us the prizes - please go away."

My guess is one ginormous bundle in June just before inFAMOUS 2 releases.

[quote name='sunghost']Same here, I emailed them to confirm I had entered the correct address when filling out the form and they emailed me back today.[/QUOTE]

Where is their e-mail address? I need to e-mail them about my shipping address.

Hello everyone I have just won 9 times in the past 2 days in the contest.
Im willing to trade for:

Infamous 2 mission pack

And I am trading:

Infamous 2 Power Enhancement
Heroes on The Move skin pack

PM me on PSN for the trade.

Also what are the odds of winning Infamous 2?

[quote name='Oktoberfest']the hell, my local Subway doesn't have a level up code on any of the fountain drink cups :([/QUOTE]

Yeah, same here. Mine doesn't even seem aware of the promotion...

[quote name='PieterMc']Where is their e-mail address? I need to e-mail them about my shipping address.[/QUOTE]

I phrased that wrong, I didn't actually email them. I used the form found here to contact them: http://helpdesk.prizelogic.com/contactus.aspx?id=15 and selected "Winner Support" as the category.

I think you can also email them at [email protected] but don't take my word for that.

[quote name='iRobotZombie']they actually send this stuff to your house? dammit..

dont live in USA, won infamous 2 thing[/QUOTE]

How else were you expecting to receive physical prizes..? And yeah, this is a US contest, I don't think they ship anywhere outside of the US.

[quote name='Oktoberfest']the hell, my local Subway doesn't have a level up code on any of the fountain drink cups :([/QUOTE]

I got the last cup from my local Subway last night. They've probably run out at this point. I'm almost tempted at using another e-mail address to start over again with entering codes since I can get to level 3 again but having already won Infamous 2 I'm pretty content and I don't have another address anyway. I'll just use it late tonight, heh. Hopefully the other Infamous 2 stuff eventually comes out and is free.

[quote name='sunghost']

How else were you expecting to receive physical prizes..? And yeah, this is a US contest, I don't think they ship anywhere outside of the US.[/QUOTE]

If I won something substantial like a TV, I would use a drop box delivery service to the UK.

But asking for my address for a PSN Code? I'll pass.

[quote name='iRobotZombie']If I won something substantial like a TV, I would use a drop box delivery service to the UK.

But asking for my address for a PSN Code? I'll pass.[/QUOTE]

Do you know of a reliable delivery service from the UK to the US? I would like to buy some stuff on amazon UK (which has free shipping within the UK). I think it would be cheaper to go through a 3rd party, than pay shipping to the US from amazon.

[quote name='iRobotZombie']If I won something substantial like a TV, I would use a drop box delivery service to the UK.

But asking for my address for a PSN Code? I'll pass.[/QUOTE]

Dont want any of those rogue prizelogic folks showing up at your front door to kill you.

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']
Also what are the odds of winning Infamous 2?[/QUOTE]

The odds are 2,000? That is how many are being given away. So suppose those would be the odds. The official rules if you scroll down show the prizes and quantity of them.

So I won the Playstation Move game Heroes, and it says I'll have it before it releases in stores, and it releases in stores on the 22nd of this month, which is like 1.5 weeks from now.

But it also said it'd take 8-10 weeks to ship...lolwut?

[quote name='GamerKingFaiz']So I won the Playstation Move game Heroes, and it says I'll have it before it releases in stores, and it releases in stores on the 22nd of this month, which is like 1.5 weeks from now.

But it also said it'd take 8-10 weeks to ship...lolwut?[/QUOTE]

Subway contests are like a box of chocolates shipped to you a week before christmas via Hong Kong parcel post. You never know what you are going to get or when you are going to get it.

[quote name='BannedEpisode']Subway contests are like a box of chocolates shipped to you a week before christmas via Hong Kong parcel post. You never know what you are going to get or when you are going to get it.[/QUOTE]

Uhh...what? For the last contest, pretty much everyone who won any of the "play it before you can buy it" games (GT5, LBP2, etc...) got their games either the Friday or Monday before the release. The only thing that was unknown was stuff like the PSP bundle, the PS3, etc...

[quote name='SEH']Uhh...what? For the last contest, pretty much everyone who won any of the "play it before you can buy it" games (GT5, LBP2, etc...) got their games either the Friday or Monday before the release. The only thing that was unknown was stuff like the PSP bundle, the PS3, etc...[/QUOTE]

I was refering to the situation of the guy I quoted who had varying information on when his game was shipping. A joke.

The local subways around me don't sell the cups with codes anymore, so if someone gets a lvl 3 code for me, you get $3 gifted paypal.

[quote name='Sizu']Tired of losing. Want at least a Level 2 prize.[/QUOTE]
Ditto. Out of codes on my account, down to mine and my bros to win anything on level 2.

The Subway I went to earlier was out of cups. I hope the others around me still have them tomorrow. We may be getting down to the last of the cup codes.

[quote name='0_0']oh my fucking god... i never win these things and i got move heroes. i cab't even describe the euphoria i am feeling[/QUOTE]

Thats how I felt when I won the Infamous 2 CE at near 7 in the morning. SO good.

[quote name='BannedEpisode']So, when's the fire drill gonna happen?[/QUOTE]

It says on the first post on this thread and on the Subway Official Rules. It is the week of, so I am guessing you'd have to be on constant hawk eye on their twitter every day of every hour of every minute the week of and once it shows up be one of the first to enter and you automatically win? Least that was my understanding of it.

a lot of our subways are out of cups... 2 of the 3 locations claimed the promotion ended in March... that they ran out of cups at the begining of the month..

Too funny.

[quote name='slowdive21']Did anybody get in on the fire drills?

I "won" a $5 gift card (still not received) the first week, but I forgot about it last week.[/QUOTE]

I won a Firedrill for GT5, MNR, and LBP2 during their last contest. Also during the last contest my friend won subs for a year from a Firedrill.

I went to two different subway in town and none had any drink cups with code. They reverted back to regular cups for few weeks already.

If you haven't leveled up yet, you'll probably be stuck at Lvl 2 for the rest of the promotion like me.

[quote name='eau']I went to two different subway in town and none had any drink cups with code. They reverted back to regular cups for few weeks already.

If you haven't leveled up yet, you'll probably be stuck at Lvl 2 for the rest of the promotion like me.[/QUOTE]

the complimentary codes thru mail will level u up to 3.

bread's done
Back