New Subway "Footlong Nation Appreciation" Contest - Use trade thread in OP for trades

[quote name='slowdive21']I was sitting there F5ing my browser. I literally clicked on the link right when it came up. I actually got in on the first frenzy ($5 GC), but that was nearly 5 minutes or so before they were claimed for that one.

I wonder if they block people who have already won?

I think most likely Twitter is on a huge delay in my area.[/QUOTE]

I doubt it, I saw the email thing on the last firedrill for the 3rd game, but didnt get it in time.

[quote name='admiralvic']I doubt it, I saw the email thing on the last firedrill for the 3rd game, but didnt get it in time.[/QUOTE]

I just read on SD that people who were using Firefox (like me) were having trouble and the people with IE were able to get through. I don't know I am usually pretty fast with stuff like that.

[quote name='slowdive21']I just read on SD that people who were using Firefox (like me) were having trouble and the people with IE were able to get through. I don't know I am usually pretty fast with stuff like that.[/QUOTE]

I used Firefox and got in just fine after having to enter my email three times not realizing that I had to click a box.

Yeah, when I got done submitting my email and finding they were all claimed, I went back and refreshed twitter and it said the tweet was 46 seconds old or something, which from my experience is fairly accurate.

After that I went through the link again and still saw it let me put in my email still. I forget if I tried it again or assumed they were all claimed. Then a few minutes later it didn't give the email box.

Based on several things I saw being said, it seems like something somewhere is a little hokey.

Was there anyone here that wanted a Move Heroes game? I may be able to help out. Assuming I actually receive the game that I won from this contest.

[quote name='SirScary']Was there anyone here that wanted a Move Heroes game? I may be able to help out. Assuming I actually receive the game that I won from this contest.[/QUOTE]

I'd like the game

[quote name='SirScary']Was there anyone here that wanted a Move Heroes game? I may be able to help out. Assuming I actually receive the game that I won from this contest.[/QUOTE]

What did you have in mind?

juuuuuuust got the Playstation Move Heroes in the mail today - had to sign for it. SO if you are not home plan a trip to the PO.

[quote name='fuss']juuuuuuust got the Playstation Move Heroes in the mail today - had to sign for it. SO if you are not home plan a trip to the PO.[/QUOTE]

nevermind

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my Playstation Move Heroes game today that I won on February 22. However on the back it has no UPC and says NOT FOR RESALE. I don't have a Move controller and was planning to trade it in to Amazon but it needs a UPC. Anyone know if Gamestop takes games with no UPC?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Pasty']I got my Playstation Move Heroes game today that I won on February 22. However on the back it has no UPC and says NOT FOR RESALE. I don't have a Move controller and was planning to trade it in to Amazon but it needs a UPC. Anyone know if Gamestop takes games with no UPC?[/QUOTE]

Gamestop will, yeah.

That sucks, mine is the same way.

[quote name='fuss']juuuuuuust got the Playstation Move Heroes in the mail today - had to sign for it. SO if you are not home plan a trip to the PO.[/QUOTE]

nice, when did you win it? I won a few days ago and it probably won't be coming anytime soon

[quote name='warpedsoul']Did it come UPS?[/QUOTE]

I would also like to know this. Also, did anyone get an email notice about the shipment or did it just show up?

Got my Move Heroes game today too too too! No email notification, I just got that winner email back in Feb and it just showed up. It came from USPS Priority Mail for me, in a standard yellow manila bubble protected envelope or whatever you call those things. I live in an apartment so it was left at the apartment office so I didn't have to sign anything, maybe the workers there did. No resale in the back. I guess Game Stop is the only place I can sell it right away?

[quote name='FadeToOne']I would also like to know this. Also, did anyone get an email notice about the shipment or did it just show up?[/QUOTE]

Mine came USPS, though I have heard they are coming UPS as well. And no I did not get an email about shipment.

[quote name='FadeToOne']I would also like to know this. Also, did anyone get an email notice about the shipment or did it just show up?[/QUOTE]
I won the Playstation Move Heroes game and it came via the US Postal Service in a bubble envelope. They didn't send an email, so I was surprised today.

Just heard from my mom (where I had it shipped) that she has a package waiting for her in the post office from prizelogic. Looks like I may be picking up The Show this weekend after all.

[quote name='D0RC']How much do you think GameStop will buy Move Heroes?[/QUOTE]

Somewhere between $15-20 since the game only retails at $40.

My copy didn't arrive today like I'd hoped. Guess this gives me something to look forward to tomorrow.

[quote name='elrobo8']Somewhere between $15-20 since the game only retails at $40.

My copy didn't arrive today like I'd hoped. Guess this gives me something to look forward to tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Same boat here.

Bah I was just leaving my apartment today as the mail man got here. He takes any packages first and delivers them and then drives up to where the mailboxes are to deliver the rest. I watched to make sure he didn't have a package for me before I left. He even knows who I am since I get a fair amount of packages.

But I get home today and there is a slip in my box saying I got a package that required a signature and now I have to go pick it up. I guess he must not have realized it needed a signature and hadn't gotten to my mail yet before I drove off. Pick ups aren't even at the nearby post office so I guess I'll have to drive over there sometime tomorrow. Quite a bit out of the way though. :wall:

Won a copy of Playstation Move Heroes, been home all day and never heard anyone at the door. Then I find the note saying "we missed you" Lame....

[quote name='MaggotSai']Won a copy of Playstation Move Heroes, been home all day and never heard anyone at the door. Then I find the note saying "we missed you" Lame....[/QUOTE]

Gotta hate those sneaky ninja mailmen.

[quote name='Wario64']did anyone get an email from yesterday's fire drill contest? i never received one[/QUOTE]

I got mine a couple of minutes after entering the info.

[quote name='Dazed iLLusion']I got mine a couple of minutes after entering the info.[/QUOTE]

hmm, crap. i hope mine got through. it did give me a confirmation code

what's their email to ask a question? i didn't copy it down

[quote name='wilflare']shall check too.
didn't get my inFamous 2 yet :/[/QUOTE]

Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but it's not even close to Infamous 2's release date yet. PS Move Heroes comes out in a few days which is why people are receiving it.

So, how long does it take support to reply to emails? I emailed the other night asking about the affidavit and if things would be shipped separately and at different times (in the case of winning the games before one could buy them, such as Move Heroes), but haven't heard back yet.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']So, how long does it take support to reply to emails? I emailed the other night asking about the affidavit and if things would be shipped separately and at different times (in the case of winning the games before one could buy them, such as Move Heroes), but haven't heard back yet.[/QUOTE]

Took them about 3 days to reply for me.

[quote name='The Bryant']How do I get to level 3?[/QUOTE]

You need to purchase a soda from a restaurant. However, I can say that the meatball pepperoni sub they have this month is really good.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']You need to purchase a soda from a restaurant. However, I can say that the meatball pepperoni sub they have this month is really good.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='sunghost']Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but it's not even close to Infamous 2's release date yet. PS Move Heroes comes out in a few days which is why people are receiving it.[/QUOTE]

oh.. i meant winning it, not receiving it. yeap

[quote name='tahoesnowboarder']for those who got their playstation move heroes game: Did it ship anything special? (regular shipping, 2-day,etc) Is the game sealed or open copy? post pictures![/QUOTE]

i just picked mine up from the post office, it was shipped usps priority mail, it came sealed, but no barcode just "NOT FOR RESELL"

bread's done
Back