New Subway "Footlong Nation Appreciation" Contest - Use trade thread in OP for trades

fuck yeah! My three days of camping on Twitter have paid off! Finally, I won something!

Now I'm free! Free to move away from my computer to pee and eat!

Well I found out what was happening. It wouldn't take the email address that I already won with. (Last firedrill it wouldn't take it either). I then used my roommate's email address and we "won" infmaous 2.

Haha set up subways twitter for text updates and it was annoying there for a few days but was able to jump on this one and won, subject to verification of course... YES!

[quote name='MrBeatdown']fuck yeah! My three days of camping on Twitter have paid off! Finally, I won something!

Now I'm free! Free to move away from my computer to pee and eat![/QUOTE]Same here!!!

10hr95y.gif

[quote name='slowdive21']Well I found out what was happening. It wouldn't take the email address that I already won with. (Last firedrill it wouldn't take it either). I then used my roommate's email address and we "won" infmaous 2.[/QUOTE]

It wouldnt let me use it either. Then I was like I'll use my moms! haha then I got it

Any idea what this verification is, I have only won a level 1 prize on the footlong nation site so Im hoping that doesnt kill me which i doubt it would.

I am pissed... god damn thing glitched on me just like with move heroes. enter your email then you lost even though it was right then and there were still some left. Oh well they screwed up and sent me 2 move heroes when they should have sent me $5 gc's. guess we are even...

Hahaha seven minutes late, I figured I was already too late if they already did the firedrill today so I didn't get on 15 minutes ago to check, d'oh!. But oh well, I already got my free copy coming.. Guess no reason to be greedy. :lol:

fuck. I can't believe my piss poor luck with this contest. I actually was at my computer when they dropped their fire drill, and I still missed it. Me and Infamous 2 are not meant to be.

I also just won inFAMOUS 2 from the Twitter fire drill. I forgot about the one two weeks ago, but kept on top of this one. My computer crawled clicking the links too, so I am surprised I got it. I am happy because this contest has been a bust for me really. Last time I won a ton, this time, just a code, luckily for Infamous 2!

I am very lucky on this one, have to leave for work in 30 so they put it on at just the right time, well that and Chrome saving my email address

[quote name='jimrome27']It wouldnt let me use it either. Then I was like I'll use my moms! haha then I got it[/QUOTE]I got in with my regular e-mail addy, but then it wasn't accepting my phone number (which I registered with).

Popped in my cell phone number and it worked...got the confirmation and everything.

I hadn't won a damn thing on this contest...now that I have something I'm mega-excited! :bouncy:

Ugh, I'm annoyed. I got close. Had to enter my email, but I was doing it from my crappy phone, and I couldn't see that you had to check off a stupid box in order to enter your e-mail. I was so mad. =(

[quote name='nnthomas']Congratulations! You won you a InFAMOUS 2 PS3™ Game in the SUBWAY® Footlong Nation Appreciation™ Promotion.[/QUOTE]

Me too! I missed the other ones but have been keeping my eye on it today. I was surprised after the page took so long to load that it came up and I submitted my email in time. I'm glad (but was surprised) that they took away the ability to copy and paste your email into that field (and that you had to check a checkbox before you could type in it).

I won GT5 and LBP2 with last falls Fiery Frenzy contests. Great stuff.

So psyched!

Hell yeah won Infamous 2. Was trying to type it in for the longest and then saw you had to click the box to type in it. Assholes, but nonetheless I won it! Twitter to text is the only reason I knew too.

[quote name='rogXue']I am pissed... god damn thing glitched on me just like with move heroes. enter your email then you lost even though it was right then and there were still some left. Oh well they screwed up and sent me 2 move heroes when they should have sent me $5 gc's. guess we are even...[/QUOTE]

Maybe that is why I got move heroes. I never got my $5 GC and I had the same problem with my email last firedrill.

I used my son's email since I already won a PS Move Heroes with my email and I also used the same address. Is there a chance they will still deliver it? I also saved my confirmation code that was given to me..

[quote name='nnthomas']Congratulations! You won you a InFAMOUS 2 PS3™ Game in the SUBWAY® Footlong Nation Appreciation™ Promotion.[/QUOTE]

Do you really have a PS3? Add me sucka.

[quote name='slowdive21']Maybe that is why I got move heroes. I never got my $5 GC and I had the same problem with my email last firedrill.[/QUOTE]

After further research this is what happened:

They sent out Move Heroes to people who won the $5 giftcard. That is why the names didn't match up either, because they were using the name from the $5 GC win.

EDIT: I think it was week 1 GC winners.

[quote name='slowdive21']After further research this is what happened:

They sent out Move Heroes to people who won the $5 giftcard. That is why the names didn't match up either, because they were using the name from the $5 GC win.

EDIT: I think it was week 1 GC winners.
[/QUOTE]

I won the gift card from the 1st fire drill and never received anything from it other than an email about the gift card prize. I did win PS Move Heroes through the 3rd fire drill, legitimately, and did get that though. Only 1 copy.

I didn't win the 2nd GC fire drill because of the email problem. I was on my iPod Touch at the time and didn't think of anything about it, so I just closed the window.

[quote name='Wario64']I won the gift card from the 1st fire drill and never received anything from it other than a gift card. I did win PS Move Heroes through the 3rd fire drill, legitimately, and did get that though. Only 1 copy.

I didn't win the 2nd GC fire drill because of the email problem. I was on my iPod Touch at the time and didn't think of anything about it, so I just closed the window.[/QUOTE]

That is weird. I still haven't received my week 1 GC and I don't think my Move Heroes entry went through (if it was the same problem that happened today.)

Hopefully they didn't send out move heroes to people who won infamous in the normal (non frenzy) game.

i edited my post after you replied, i meant to say all i got was an email about winning the gift card. i received no actual physical prize from 1st fire drill

I'm glad I found out about the email error on the 2nd fire drill. if it I didn't, i probably wouldnt have won PS Move Heroes or Infamous 2 today.

I knew I should of woke up when I did, rather than sleep another 3 hours. Lazy me. I mean I already won it through the contest, I just hope it takes and wanted an extra copy just in case but oh well.

[quote name='Wario64']i edited my post after you replied, i meant to say all i got was an email about winning the gift card. i received no actual physical prize from 1st fire drill

I'm glad I found out about the email error on the 2nd fire drill. if it I didn't, i probably wouldnt have won PS Move Heroes or Infamous 2 today.[/QUOTE]

Not to be a jerk, but why didn't you post the email problem here? It would have helped a lot of us out.

[quote name='slowdive21']Not to be a jerk, but why didn't you post the email problem here? It would have helped a lot of us out.[/QUOTE]

Survival of the fittest. It increased our odds knowing that, and in the end, it's ok because the only people that lost out were ones that had already won SOMETHING.

I still haven't revealed a lot of my Twitter tricks.

[quote name='M3wThr33']Survival of the fittest. It increased our odds knowing that, and in the end, it's ok because the only people that lost out were ones that had already won SOMETHING.

I still haven't revealed a lot of my Twitter tricks.[/QUOTE]

Yeah god forbid anyone wins more than once for putting in the same effort... Those bastards. :roll:

As far as people asking about the 5 usd giftcards, if its like the last contest they will appear in 6 - 8 weeks. Since PS move heroes had a prior to release promise so we saw them. When I won MNR last time, I didn't get it till like 9 weeks later. So... don't expect it lol

dude who do i contact for getting my playstation move heroes game? I contacted prizelogic and they said to contact sony. sony says contact prizelogic. who to i contact to get my game!

[quote name='tokyoterror']Well I won a lame ass face dook game anybody want it i dont have facebook i dont have ny friends[/QUOTE]

ill take it man..

OK I have reviewed the rules and they should not have blocked emails if you already "won" a twitter alert. I have the complete rules below, but here are the important bits: Only one (1) Alert Prize may be won by a person during a respective Alert.

Participation in the Alert is independent of participation in the Game

SO basically they shouldn't have blocked anyone's emails for the twitter portion unless you already won for that specific alert.

1. TWITTER® ALERTS: At random previously unannounced times during the Promotion Period, Sponsor will send out one (1) Twitter Alert ("Alert") during four (4) different weeks through www.twitter.com/subwayfreshbuzz whereby individuals, regardless of whether or not they have a Twitter account, will have the opportunity to compete for a chance to win a prize as designated by Sponsor ("Prize"). For example, the first Five Hundred (500) people that respond to an active Alert by clicking on the link, located at www.twitter.com/subwayfreshbuzz, will be prompted to enter their email address, followed by their name, complete address, date of birth, phone number, etc. A respondent is not deemed to be an Alert Winner until s/he receives a confirmation congratulatory email. The Alert Prizes that will be offered during Alerts are as listed in the Table below. Only one (1) Alert Prize may be won by a person during a respective Alert. Alert Prizes not awarded due to failure of eligibility verification or other reasons beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor will not be re-awarded, Participation in the Alert is independent of participation in the Game.; however, the Limitations of Liability stated in Rule 10 applicable to the entire Promotion are equally applicable to the Twitter Alerts. Odds of winning a Prize depend upon number of respondents and speed of response. Alerts — Week of: Prizes Available To Be Won
    02/14/11 — Alert #1 500 — $5 SUBWAY® cards (TARV: $2,500)
    02/28/11 — Alert #2 500 — $5 SUBWAY® cards (TARV: $2,500)
    03/14/11 — Alert #3 200 — PlayStation 3 Move Heroes Game (ARV: $59.99; TARV $11,998.00 )
    03/28/11 — Alert #4 200 — PlayStation®3 inFAMOUS 2 Game (ARV: $59.99; TARV $11,998.00 )

[quote name='slowdive21']OK I have reviewed the rules and they should not have blocked emails if you already "won" a twitter alert. I have the complete rules below, but here are the important bits: Only one (1) Alert Prize may be won by a person during a respective Alert.

Participation in the Alert is independent of participation in the Game

SO basically they shouldn't have blocked anyone's emails for the twitter portion unless you already won for that specific alert.

1. TWITTER® ALERTS: At random previously unannounced times during the Promotion Period, Sponsor will send out one (1) Twitter Alert ("Alert") during four (4) different weeks through www.twitter.com/subwayfreshbuzz whereby individuals, regardless of whether or not they have a Twitter account, will have the opportunity to compete for a chance to win a prize as designated by Sponsor ("Prize"). For example, the first Five Hundred (500) people that respond to an active Alert by clicking on the link, located at www.twitter.com/subwayfreshbuzz, will be prompted to enter their email address, followed by their name, complete address, date of birth, phone number, etc. A respondent is not deemed to be an Alert Winner until s/he receives a confirmation congratulatory email. The Alert Prizes that will be offered during Alerts are as listed in the Table below. Only one (1) Alert Prize may be won by a person during a respective Alert. Alert Prizes not awarded due to failure of eligibility verification or other reasons beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor will not be re-awarded, Participation in the Alert is independent of participation in the Game.; however, the Limitations of Liability stated in Rule 10 applicable to the entire Promotion are equally applicable to the Twitter Alerts. Odds of winning a Prize depend upon number of respondents and speed of response. Alerts — Week of: Prizes Available To Be Won
    02/14/11 — Alert #1 500 — $5 SUBWAY® cards (TARV: $2,500)
    02/28/11 — Alert #2 500 — $5 SUBWAY® cards (TARV: $2,500)
    03/14/11 — Alert #3 200 — PlayStation 3 Move Heroes Game (ARV: $59.99; TARV $11,998.00 )
    03/28/11 — Alert #4 200 — PlayStation®3 inFAMOUS 2 Game (ARV: $59.99; TARV $11,998.00 )
[/QUOTE]

it could have been a random glitch too... or something that came from making the site that was just not noted. In the end, theres nothing 100% factual that you would won... I mean you can complain to them, or you could have tried another email from the start (like I did) lol

For you guys thinking the frenzy glitched, a couple of us had it not accept us for the Move Heroes game but still got it anyway, so they apparently just coded the page poorly.

I happened to go to lunch yesterday during when they did it, so I didn't get to try it out again.

[quote name='admiralvic']it could have been a random glitch too... or something that came from making the site that was just not noted. In the end, theres nothing 100% factual that you would won... I mean you can complain to them, or you could have tried another email from the start (like I did) lol[/QUOTE]

Actually it happened to me 2 times and to others so it isn't a random glitch. I was able to use a different email AFTER it happened to me on the same frenzy because I saw it right away.

Last Frenzy summary:

So basically I used my email and it said they were all gone. I clicked the link again and entered my email and it said they were gone. I then clicked again and used a roommate's email and it went through.

And I received an email confirmation for the 3rd attempt (roommate's email) and nothing for the first 2 attempts.

I am going to wait until prizes ship before complaining.

[quote name='missingno81']Well I just won the Infamous 2 collectors edition, what is it now a 3 months wait.[/QUOTE]

Just over 2, for those of us who can do date math...

bread's done
Back