New Subway "Footlong Nation Appreciation" Contest - Use trade thread in OP for trades

It's weird that the giftcards take so long to get. At this point, almost one month after the game has ended, I have not heard of anybody getting their giftcard. I am waiting on a $25 giftcard that I won in late February/early March. I would expect those to be easily sent out. Oh well. Glad I am not hungry.

[quote name='eau']Still waiting for my Move Heroes game that I won in early March. They said in an email reply they would put my address in the list since the app crashed on me before I could enter my address.

Release day came and went and still no game showed up for me. I emailed them few times already and haven't gotten any reply since.[/QUOTE]

I had this happen too...no game yet and I won early February. I've been in contact with PrizeLogic several times since I won and still nothing.

- I originally emailed on 2/17 to confirm my win and mailing address as the site crashed after I won. They replied with 'we have record of your win, thanks for confirming address, here's your confirmation #, we'll get the game out to you'.
- Release date came and went, never got the game. Emailed them back 3/23 and they said 'your prize should be arriving soon, email back in 2 weeks if you haven't received it'.
- about 2 weeks later (4/5), I still didn't receive it. Emailed them back and they said 'we're still trying to contact Sony to get the correct address so they can send it'.
- Sent another email on 5//2 asking where the prize was.
They replied back the same day with:

Hello,

Once again we are very sorry for the wait. We are working on getting your prize out to you as soon as possible. Could you please provide us with your correct mailing address? I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. but your prize will be arriving to you shortly. We appreciate your patience.

Thank You,
PrizeLogic Support

BUNCH OF YAHOOS WORKING THERE!

So I'll give them to the end of the week, then I'll email again.

Anyone else in this situation have any luck actually getting their prize?

Just got a reply from prizelogic:

"The reason for the delay is we have just finalized the winners list and the prizes were just recently sent out. You should be receiving your prize very shortly."

I wonder what very shortly means to them. Hopefully it is my definition because very shortly to me means that I will go to my mailbox tomorrow and my giftcard is there. lol.

I emailed Prizelogic yesterday because I remembered I'm going to have to do some type of photo shoot or supply pics (I had read elsewhere that the winner in the last promotion had to do that as well.)

I received the response this morning that I'll be contacted in the future about doing that. I kinda dread that, to be honest...

[quote name='angelxsniperwolf']what did you win that requires you to have to do a photo shoot or pics? i won the ps3 bundle and am wondering if i'll have to do the same? i hope not.[/QUOTE]

he won the 3d tv... why would winning a ps3 require that?

The 3d tv was the top prize under the grand prize, correct?

Did we ever hear of a grand prize winner? Maybe they are waiting on that before sending out the other items now for some reason.

[quote name='Snake2715']Maybe they are waiting on that before sending out the other items now for some reason.[/QUOTE]
Maybe they have downsized after the promotion has ended or they are freakin' lazy.

Still waiting for my PS Move Heroes. "Win it before you can buy it" my ass!

[quote name='eau']Maybe they have downsized after the promotion has ended or they are freakin' lazy.

Still waiting for my PS Move Heroes. "Win it before you can buy it" my ass![/QUOTE]

Technically speaking, you did win the game before the retail release, you just didn't receive it yet. ;)
I have yet to get my Move Heroes game, which I won back on March 12. :cry:

[quote name='popular penguin']Technically speaking, you did win the game before the retail release, you just didn't receive it yet. ;)
I have yet to get my Move Heroes game, which I won back on March 12. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I feel bad =[ I won the firedrill like 6 days before release and STILL got my copy early >.>. I would gladly give you my copy (PMing me will only get you ignored, I am not giving it away because ill be well you kow the drill.) It truely is an awful game. Also it has a "not for resell" mark on the back so odds are Amazon wont take it. Gamestop will but its only like 12 usd.

Anyone that won a bigger (>$600) prize package (which looks to be just the TV prizes), keep an eye on the prices. The rules state that the 40" Google TV is valued at $1300, but on the Sony site it is at $999.99. (http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs...10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921666273506)

Provided that you receive the same model as that one (and it's the only 40" Google TV sony offers right now), that'll help ease the taxes paid next year, provided you keep track and can prove this.

I haven't heard of any winners receiving their Google TV yet, though - just thought I'd throw that out there.

I actually got my $10 card from the Twitter account pretty damn fast. It was hand-signed and everything.

I've got neither $5 card yet from the Fire drill. Or Infamous 2.

And one of the cards has the address of my work, and my last day here is tomorrow... so I guess I'll have them keep an eye out.

Well inFamous 2 will not be here until the week before release, so around June 4th or so. The giftcards though, I won it way more than 2 months ago. It seems like an inordinate amount of time to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds bad that some still haven't received their game. I hope I get inFamous 2 on time. I wish they would email the winners again once it has shipped out or something and give us some sort of tracking. I'd hate to wait that long, and be forced to buy the game, and then it arrives within a week or 2 later.

I did win the BK contest and got a 360 and yet I didn't worry about that one and it arrived on time and no tracking or anything. I hope that is the same case with inFamous 2.

I know its doubtful but any have any info on when infamous 2 will ship? Im a little worried seeing as how I experienced the glitch when winning. I did email the promotion people and they assured me they do see I won and gave me a conformation number but I havent even received the headphones I won. Not worried about the headphones but infamous 2 is $60 I rather not spend if I dont have to.

We only know that the game is released on June 7 and that the Move Heroes games were sent out/received the Thursday prior to the release.

Did you win the headphones with a different mailing address? inFamous 2 and the headphones are both level 2 prizes. Did you win the Hero edition? If not, then maybe you somehow got flagged and they are only sending you one prize. I got the earphones a while back. Way over a month ago.

Yeas they were both under the same email address. I didnt realize that was an issue as I only played the contest to win infamous 2. It wasnt the heroes edition though just the vanilla edition.

I am assuming that you won the headphones first, then. It may have been that they caught the fact that your address had two wins in the same level, but I can tell you that many people won two or more from the same level and received their prizes, even with the same address.

It may have just been a shipping error (did you confirm your address with Prizelogic) or actually been stolen. I suggest you wait until inFamous 2 starts to arrive at people's homes and see if yours does. If it doesn't, then you create a stink about it. In the last game, people successfully lobbied to receive their prizes, even after Prizelogic flagged them, from what I read in the thread about the last Subway game.

Good luck!

[quote name='SgtRamirez']I am assuming that you won the headphones first, then. It may have been that they caught the fact that your address had two wins in the same level, but I can tell you that many people won two or more from the same level and received their prizes, even with the same address.

It may have just been a shipping error (did you confirm your address with Prizelogic) or actually been stolen. I suggest you wait until inFamous 2 starts to arrive at people's homes and see if yours does. If it doesn't, then you create a stink about it. In the last game, people successfully lobbied to receive their prizes, even after Prizelogic flagged them, from what I read in the thread about the last Subway game.

Good luck![/QUOTE]

thanks!

[quote name='eau']Maybe they have downsized after the promotion has ended or they are freakin' lazy.

Still waiting for my PS Move Heroes. "Win it before you can buy it" my ass![/QUOTE]

lol they sent me that like 2 weeks before it came out...

Well according to @heyplaystation the infamous 2 DLC wont be valid till launch. Talk about BS =.= You can get the game prior but you cant use the DLC to then...

[quote name='admiralvic']Well according to @heyplaystation the infamous 2 DLC wont be valid till launch. Talk about BS =.= You can get the game prior but you cant use the DLC to then...[/QUOTE]

Some people will probably have beat the game before the actual launch. lol.

Maybe they have downsized after the promotion has ended or they are freakin' lazy.

Still waiting for my PS Move Heroes. "Win it before you can buy it" my ass!

I used the contact form thorugh the site and got a response about a month later that the person I had originally talked to was no longer an emplyee and that I would definitely receive Move Heroes by June 1st and if I didn't, then I should contact them again. heh. So you can try to contact them again or just wait till June 1st and see if it arrives. You may have just been overlooked. Good Luck

[quote name='SgtRamirez']Some people will probably have beat the game before the actual launch. lol.

I used the contact form thorugh the site and got a response about a month later that the person I had originally talked to was no longer an emplyee and that I would definitely receive Move Heroes by June 1st and if I didn't, then I should contact them again. heh. So you can try to contact them again or just wait till June 1st and see if it arrives. You may have just been overlooked. Good Luck[/QUOTE]

Some? closer to a oddly high number. I beat Infamous 1 in a day or two (back around the launch). Assuming people get the game come Thurday thats around 4 days to complete it. On the site I use to write for the owner got Killzone 3 in JANUARY... so its not impossible to assume reviewers can easily platinum the game before its released. In addition bigger titles like Bioshock 2 and God of War 3 had 13 - 50+ people platinum it prior to release =P.

On topic im pulling I get my game myself. Though I will most likely end up giving it away in a contest... I have hopes they don't care too much. I won both via firedrills so I should be ok... but you know how this goes =\

Could someone help me with something? I won a couple infamous DLC prizes and didnt write down what they were very specifically. Hopefully some of you that won remember.

Big one is a player skin...Was there more than one? I just want to know what it is. Was it Kessler? I dont know.

I labeled another as Missions... Mission pack maybe? I dont know.

And finally one as Power Enhancement... Anyone know the specifics?

I'm probably going to ebay the codes so I'd like to have a solid description. I was planning on using them when I won but now Im thinking otherwise.

[quote name='BannedEpisode']Could someone help me with something? I won a couple infamous DLC prizes and didnt write down what they were very specifically. Hopefully some of you that won remember.

Big one is a player skin...Was there more than one? I just want to know what it is. Was it Kessler? I dont know.

I labeled another as Missions... Mission pack maybe? I dont know.

And finally one as Power Enhancement... Anyone know the specifics?

I'm probably going to ebay the codes so I'd like to have a solid description. I was planning on using them when I won but now Im thinking otherwise.[/QUOTE]

*Exclusive inFAMOUS 2 Character Skin
*Exclusive inFAMOUS 2 power/mobility enhancement
*inFAMOUS 2 Mission Packs. Get (3) extra missions of game play.

According to subway they're worth 6 a pop. As far as the items who knows... There was a reaper and kessler costume announced! These say exclusive and would be silly for them to never even be redeemed as such.

[quote name='admiralvic']*Exclusive inFAMOUS 2 Character Skin
*Exclusive inFAMOUS 2 power/mobility enhancement
*inFAMOUS 2 Mission Packs. Get (3) extra missions of game play.

According to subway they're worth 6 a pop. As far as the items who knows... There was a reaper and kessler costume announced! These say exclusive and would be silly for them to never even be redeemed as such.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, thats pretty much what I just dug up. Guess they never really released pictures or elaborated huh?

The skin is reeaally vague. Guess I will have to wait until someone redeems one to know for sure.

So did anyone else who got a 30 day trial for DC Universe Online notice that Sony just gave out 45 days of free time ... which I believe applies to people who took part in the trial too. I'm downloading the client again ... and will report back if it is indeed an additional 45 days free ;)

What about those of us who haven't redeemed our trials yet, does this mean we get a total of 75 days if we redeem now or does this just apply to people who actually took part

Im guessing winners of Infamous 2 wont be getting it until about June 3rd.

I've never won anything from the previous contests but from what I understand they ship out the week before. So next Friday is your best bet unless someone can confirm they got Move Heroes earlier than that.

[quote name='BannedEpisode']Im guessing winners of Infamous 2 wont be getting it until about June 3rd.

I've never won anything from the previous contests but from what I understand they ship out the week before. So next Friday is your best bet unless someone can confirm they got Move Heroes earlier than that.[/QUOTE]
Got Move Heroes Thursday before the release date and about 80% of the people I saw that had won the game got it then also.

Some people are still waiting.

[quote name='Heavyd814life']What about those of us who haven't redeemed our trials yet, does this mean we get a total of 75 days if we redeem now or does this just apply to people who actually took part[/QUOTE]

I think the game account had to be active during the period of the hacking and subsequent outage in order to get the extra 45 days ... so if you had the trial but didn't redeem it, unfortunately you're probably out of luck.

I read on Goozex forums that the Subway cards were being sent out today. This was from an email inquiry that that they had sent and got a reply to.

We will see how true that is.

[quote name='SgtRamirez']I read on Goozex forums that the Subway cards were being sent out today. This was from an email inquiry that that they had sent and got a reply to.

We will see how true that is.[/QUOTE]

My buddy won a TV (Bastard!), and he has inquired a time or two. Last week they responded to him that this week was the week the prizes were being sent...

I didnt post it as I believe i heard that once before as well... that would however make sense if they also sent the infamous 2's out this week as well.. given what next week is release and we have Memorial day in there to delay the mail process.

[quote name='Snake2715']My buddy won a TV (Bastard!), and he has inquired a time or two. Last week they responded to him that this week was the week the prizes were being sent...

I didnt post it as I believe i heard that once before as well... that would however make sense if they also sent the infamous 2's out this week as well.. given what next week is release and we have Memorial day in there to delay the mail process.[/QUOTE]

Well, I am hoping that is true. It would be nice to receive inFamous 2 early next week, but I am thinking that they will likely have two final waves of prizes to send out. The TVs, gift cards, Bloggies, and such, and then inFamous 2 and PS3 bundles.

[quote name='SgtRamirez']Well, I am hoping that is true. It would be nice to receive inFamous 2 early next week, but I am thinking that they will likely have two final waves of prizes to send out. The TVs, gift cards, Bloggies, and such, and then inFamous 2 and PS3 bundles.[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping you are correct, as I won one of the PS Heroes bundle (with remotes and such) like early april/end of march and nothin yet. have received my other copy of heroes as my level 2 prize already as well, but no controller yet to play :( lol

[quote name='jmarano7836']I'm hoping you are correct, as I won one of the PS Heroes bundle (with remotes and such) like early april/end of march and nothin yet. have received my other copy of heroes as my level 2 prize already as well, but no controller yet to play :( lol[/QUOTE]

I won that same prize and received it the week before the game was released. You must still be waiting because the game release date had passed. So much for the win it before it is released concept. I guess you won it before release but they say nothing about receiving, huh?

I just received half of my PS3 System Bundle. I'm still waiting for the system, but I got Infamous 2 which includes a muti-player beta for Uncharted 3.

bread's done
Back