New super mario bros (ds) $10.48 target (ymmv)

genesis49

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I know it's an older game, but found a decent deal on the ds version of new super mario bros at target tonight. Associate didn't know if it was just this store in Michigan, or nationwide.
$10.48 was less than I saw it used before I ended up buying one last week so thought some might be interested.
And before anyone asks, I did not think to take a picture until I was already on the way home.

Where in Michigan? I was in the Port Huron Target the other day and didn't see this, but they might not have had any copies of this game though, wasn't looking for it.

FYI this is a completely different game than the Wii game.  IMO it was really good, and WAAAAAY better than the Wii one.  Haven't played the Wii U one to compare.  Looked good too, despite using 3D in a DS game.

I know it's an older game, but found a decent deal on the ds version of new super mario bros at target tonight. Associate didn't know if it was just this store in Michigan, or nationwide.
$10.48 was less than I saw it used before I ended up buying one last week so thought some might be interested.
And before anyone asks, I did not think to take a picture until I was already on the way home.
did it have a as is/online clearance sticker on it?

No. It was just marked regular tag and the shelf tag was changed over as well. Almost didn't notice it because it looked exactly like the rest of the tags and was mixed in with all the other Mario games
There are times when that happens. It's a mistake on the employees' part who is making the tags. I once got a $5 :360: Singularity a while after it came out, a $10 :3ds: Sonic All-Star Racing Transformed not long after it came out, and a $6 :ds: Transformers Dark of the Moon Autobots Edition after who knows when it came out, so it's just an error. Can't be repicated at another Target and I bet the tag is long gone now.

bread's done
Back