NEW XBOX and ps2 games for $5-10 at Ebgames.com!

[quote name='jkam']HAHA exactly I'm hesitating right now with Hitman Contracts![/QUOTE]

Hitman Contracts was OK, but the PC version played much better than the XBOX one that I tried out.

[quote name='opportunity777']Anyone pick up SD Gundam Force and can tell me if it was any good?

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/242686.asp

It looks pretty crappy but I figured for $5 it was a good buy.[/QUOTE]

I ordered it as I was posting that it was alive again.

I had posted in the N-gage thread that the N-gage games were alive again, and I decided to check on Gundam Force as well. I know almost nothing about the game, in fact, I didn't even realize that SD stood for Super-deformed (I am familiar with the term, I just didn't realize it applied here) until I checked some of the screen shots.

I had forgotten about Druaga, but I don't think $9.99 is low enough for me. If it hits $5, I'll probably get it.

[quote name='zman73']It lasted 3 years 2002-2004 before MS pulled the plug... honestly, I enjoyed the NFL Fever games... I JUST got 2003... used it as my cheap 2 buck game to get free shipping with my DOA: Ultimate

and BTW... thanks for reminding me about using 2 different addresses for the gift vouchers... my instore purchase of HS4 I am having sent to my home... but since all my online purchases are sent to my work... Ill just have that one sent there[/QUOTE]

ahhhh, I didn't know that the instore rebate gift voucher and the online vouchers can conflict. I already sent in my original sales receipt and coupon on the Hot Shots Golf Fore! mail-in deal to the EB Games Rebate Center. I also used my same home address for ordering Syphon Filter online to be delivered to my same address, and both with the same email address. EB Games B&M accepts returns from unopened online merchandise, right? I am expecting the copy of Syphon Filter to be coming soon, but I forgot that it is Limit One Per Customer.

[quote name='gamefreak117']I forgot that it is Limit One Per Customer.[/QUOTE]

It should be per title, though. I got a voucher for each of Call of Duty and THUG 2 when they were both on the same voucher form (and had them both shipped to the same addy). However, it's up to each buyer if they want to risk it or not. I'm all about the risk so I bought both HSG: F and SF: OS and had them shipped to the same addy.

cool.. remember - Driver gets you 2 day air for free...

234185 1 $9.99 $9.99 GC Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles
239444 1 $9.99 $9.99 XBX Driver 3
245170 1 $9.99 $9.99 PS2 Castle Shikigami 2
245457 1 $9.99 $9.99 PS2 Nightmare of Druaga

[quote name='slidecage']awful game run away screaming from this do not touch RUN SCREAMING. if you see this is in a Ebgame store just drop everything that you have and run Screaming out of the store[/QUOTE]

i cancelled my order and placed a new one

lost my Gun game though OOS

why cause i just looked on ebay. The 3 promos that come with this yu gi oh game seem to be fetching around 30 bucks .... One promo is grabbing 12-20 alone. i mean if you want to talk about buyng that one game and getting a 20 buck mail in gift thing i mean this game Buy it for 10 Sell the 3 promos for 30 or more WOW

well i just placed an order...i hope they dont split up the order and try to chrage me shipping or something etc..

got 3 ngage games at 1.99 each
driver 3
fight club
final fantasy cc

i just made an order as well.....spent about 35 bucks and got seven games....this clearly is the best site of all time..thanks cag :p

[quote name='guyver2077']well i just placed an order...i hope they dont split up the order and try to chrage me shipping or something etc..

got 3 ngage games at 1.99 each
driver 3
fight club
final fantasy cc[/QUOTE]

Even when they divide the order into separate shipments, there is no additional shipping charge.

[quote name='vanlandw']i just made an order as well.....spent about 35 bucks and got seven games....this clearly is the best site of all time..thanks cag :p[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean! I just put in my fifth order of the week. So far my tally is 10 new games and 6 used games....shipped price - $63.92. Now I just need to figure out how I'm going to explain to my wife the non-stop flow of Eb boxes that will be showing up on my doorstep next week.

[quote name='maccabee72']I know what you mean! I just put in my fifth order of the week. So far my tally is 10 new games and 6 used games....shipped price - $63.92. Now I just need to figure out how I'm going to explain to my wife the non-stop flow of Eb boxes that will be showing up on my doorstep next week.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention joevan's PS2. :D

[quote name='shrike4242']Not to mention joevan's PS2. :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Joevan is the man! If anyone hasn't had a chance to trade with him, I highly suggest it. He's a true stand-up guy!.....yeah, she was completely cool about that, because she knew I had my eye on getting another system, but she'll probably throw a fit when she sees all the boxes next week! Oh well, a man could do worse than spending money on gaming....

so, has unreal II been going back down to $5 each day? it's $10 at the moment, and i'm interested. i just don't know if i should pick it up now or wait a little while for it to drop again.

[quote name='trent82']so, has unreal II been going back down to $5 each day? it's $10 at the moment, and i'm interested. i just don't know if i should pick it up now
or wait a little while for it to drop again.[/QUOTE]

I don't think it has. I've been keeping an eye and it and haven't seen it drop. I really want it at $5, but at $10 I'm like "meh". Hopefully it'll drop to $5 on Monday.

[quote name='trent82']so, has unreal II been going back down to $5 each day? it's $10 at the moment, and i'm interested. i just don't know if i should pick it up now or wait a little while for it to drop again.[/QUOTE]

Well, they got 100+ in stock right now. I say wait and keep checking for that price drop, when there's alittle under 20 in stock then I guess go ahead and pick it up for $10.

This game was $10 then $5, now $10 after it being out of stock for about 3 days. Keep checking the site.

In case anyone is interested, NBA live 04 is $2.99 again.

Mafia, Deus Ex and XIII are $7.99 new.

Contracts, Manhunt and Unreal II are $9.99 new.

[quote name='mmn']I don't think it has. I've been keeping an eye and it and haven't seen it drop. I really want it at $5, but at $10 I'm like "meh". Hopefully it'll drop to $5 on Monday.[/QUOTE]
it has a 5 dollar price grabber rebate, which makes it free in 8-12 weeks.

[quote name='maccabee72']I know what you mean! I just put in my fifth order of the week. So far my tally is 10 new games and 6 used games....shipped price - $63.92. Now I just need to figure out how I'm going to explain to my wife the non-stop flow of Eb boxes that will be showing up on my doorstep next week.[/QUOTE]

Just tell her you made one big order and EBgames decided to ship them all seperately. ;)

-Morpheus

[quote name='Pratt75']In case anyone is interested, NBA live 04 is $2.99 again.

Mafia, Deus Ex and XIII are $7.99 new.

Contracts, Manhunt and Unreal II are $9.99 new.[/QUOTE]
most of those have pricegrabber rebates for extra five dollars back.

[quote name='mcgavin27']most of those have pricegrabber rebates for extra five dollars back.[/QUOTE]

What are these pricegrabber rebates for $5. I need an excuse to order more games from EBgames. lol. I too have had a constant flow of eb packages.

Even the mailman was like, "another package for patrick." Even the freaking mailman has caught on that I get to much crap in the mail. Hilarious.

[quote name='Pratt75']What are these pricegrabber rebates for $5. I need an excuse to order more games from EBgames. lol. I too have had a constant flow of eb packages.

Even the mailman was like, "another package for patrick." Even the freaking mailman has caught on that I get to much crap in the mail. Hilarious.[/QUOTE]
go up to CAGrabber in the shop list, and browse through the ps2, xbox, and gamecube games. If it has a 5.00 bonus buy the user review rating it has a rebate, all you have to do is write a review, make a copy of upc/receipt (both), and a completed form. Last time I checked, there was some for Unreal 2, Max Payne 2, Nba Live 2004 (2.99 + 5.00 rebate= a free game and 2 dollars), deus ex, mafia, espn nba baseketball, and just most of these cheap games all have them.

[quote name='mcgavin27']go up to CAGrabber in the shop list, and browse through the ps2, xbox, and gamecube games. If it has a 5.00 bonus buy the user review rating it has a rebate, all you have to do is write a review, make a copy of upc/receipt (both), and a completed form. Last time I checked, there was some for Unreal 2, Max Payne 2, Nba Live 2004 (2.99 + 5.00 rebate= a free game and 2 dollars), deus ex, mafia, espn nba baseketball, and just most of these cheap games all have them.[/QUOTE]

did anyone ever get money

Amount $5.00
Postmark Date Within three months of the form request date.
Restrictions
Must write a product review after purchase. Limit 1 per product, per person, per address, per household. Only UPC codes from the retail box will be accepted. Refurbished, open-box, white-box, OEM, and generic items are excluded from this offer. Please read actual rebate form for more details and conditions.
Notes Mail-in Bonus. Limited to the first 50 PriceGrabber Members who request the Bonus form. Must write a product review after purchase. Click the link below to REQUEST the Bonus Form and become a PriceGrabber Member in case you are not one yet.

what keeps them from saying that ever request that you put in 50 people had already requested before you

[quote name='slidecage']did anyone ever get money[/QUOTE]

I just got 10 $5 checks in the mail today, actually! Plus, I have a $15 check on the way for an HDTV review I did (they pay $15 for some electronics reviews). I'm going to submit another 12 forms next week. Gotta love PriceGrabber! :)

[quote name='mcgavin27']i got my first check today. 28 to go.[/QUOTE]

Did you try doing it for any used games? I know that it shouldn't work on used games but I was thinking of trying my luck on something used to see what happens :)

well i just got half of my order.....eb decided to ship half of it with fedex and the other with ups.

i got my driver 3 along with 2 ngage games.

still waiting for 2 more xbox games and a gc game.

[quote name='bullet time']I just got 10 $5 checks in the mail today, actually! Plus, I have a $15 check on the way for an HDTV review I did (they pay $15 for some electronics reviews). I'm going to submit another 12 forms next week. Gotta love PriceGrabber! :)[/QUOTE]

Just submitted a review yesterday to try this out! How long until they actually posted your review on the website after you submitted it, assuming it gets accepted?

[quote name='galvatron2k1']Just submitted a review yesterday to try this out! How long until they actually posted your review on the website after you submitted it, assuming it gets accepted?[/QUOTE]

It can vary. The first several reviews I submitted took 2-4 days to appear, while the ones I submitted this past Saturday were all posted today.

FWIW, unless your review contains vulgarities or consists of a single sentence, it will be posted. PriceGrabber isn't very picky. It's a good thing, because I wouldn't have bothered if they only accepted quality reviews for the bonuses. :p

[quote name='bullet time']It can vary. The first several reviews I submitted took 2-4 days to appear, while the ones I submitted this past Saturday were all posted today.

FWIW, unless your review contains vulgarities or consists of a single sentence, it will be posted. PriceGrabber isn't very picky. It's a good thing, because I wouldn't have bothered if they only accepted quality reviews for the bonuses. :p[/QUOTE]

Cool, that is great that they post it regardless of quality. Now I don't have to put too much effort into writing it.

BTW, mine posted today as well, I submitted it on Sunday. Thanks!

I had Nightfire in my cart, but decided I've got enough shooters at the moment. I'm sure I'll be able to pick it up for $5 or less when I've got time to play.

[quote name='Morpheus']Those three sold out quickly. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Imagine how quickly newer games (that most people actually want) would sell at that same low price point.

bread's done
Back