Newegg 12/10 ad: M&L Dream Team $25, New Luigi U $20, Infinity Playset deals

Is dream team worth it at this price? Kinda on the edge on this one, doesn't really look to good to me, but I want someone to convince me lol. What do you guys think? 

Is dream team worth it at this price? Kinda on the edge on this one, doesn't really look to good to me, but I want someone to convince me lol. What do you guys think?
It's a traditional Mario RPG. Lots of dialogue, stat allocation, platforming, semi-active battle system.

It's good, but I can't stress the lots of dialogue part enough. Also lots of French-like dialogue.

Whoa, the Mario & Luigi series is awesome.  But it's an RPG, soooo if you don't like that...

It's a traditional Mario RPG. Lots of dialogue, stat allocation, platforming, semi-active battle system.

It's good, but I can't stress the lots of dialogue part enough. Also lots of French-like dialogue.
Ahh I see. Well I like Mario, and I also enjoy a good story telling. So I guess I'll try it out. Thanks for the input. :D

$11.99 for Tomb Raider. I finally caved in. It might drop to $9.99 but that difference is meaningless to me. 

bread's done
Back