NHL 10-Official CAG League-At least 2 games a week-5 Owners ready to be booted

Just played a good game with WPark, in which I got a couple early goals on a deflection and a lucky sort of breakaway that held up for the 2-0 win. There was some lag, which he thinks was on my end and I think was on his end, but I suppose that's how it usually goes.

[quote name='elpolloestupendo']Just played a good game with WPark, in which I got a couple early goals on a deflection and a lucky sort of breakaway that held up for the 2-0 win. There was some lag, which he thinks was on my end and I think was on his end, but I suppose that's how it usually goes.[/QUOTE]

The more I think about it, it probably was on my end, seeing as I had some connection issues this weekend playing with Destro for club games, I'm just trying to figure out what the problem could be, cause I am hard-lined and don't have anything else running eating up bandwidth.

[quote name='Wpark83']The more I think about it, it probably was on my end, seeing as I had some connection issues this weekend playing with Destro for club games, I'm just trying to figure out what the problem could be, cause I am hard-lined and don't have anything else running eating up bandwidth.[/QUOTE]

Ah, okay. I managed to get in a couple game with AccordionWolf (two incredibly close ones) and I didn't see any lag on my end, so that makes sense. No big deal. Does anybody know if you can exit a game in progress (say, if you start it and it's laggy) and restart it later?

Just played two very enjoyable games against elpolloestupendo(Weavshow) the first gme he won 3-0 with his goalie stopping all 36 of my shots. His goalie made great save after great save and he shut me down on a 5 minute power play I had. The second game I won 3-1 getting lucky scoring shorthanded while down by 2 men. And than adding a shorthanded breakaway and a power play goal after that.

[quote name='ajh2298']Just played two very enjoyable games against elpolloestupendo(Weavshow) the first gme he won 3-0 with his goalie stopping all 36 of my shots. His goalie made great save after great save and he shut me down on a 5 minute power play I had. The second game I won 3-1 getting lucky scoring shorthanded while down by 2 men. And than adding a shorthanded breakaway and a power play goal after that.[/QUOTE]

Ugh, I'd forgotten I gave up that one goal on a 5 on 3. But I in no way deserved that first shutout, so I suppose I'll chalk it all up to karma. Great games.

Wpark messaged me to play tonight, but I already had committed to a tournament for LetsGoKings.com and I had to play the whole series. If anyone wants to play in the afternoon or evening tomorrow, I'll be available until about 7 Pacific/10 Eastern since the Kings game comes on at 7:30. I may not be on Xbox Live, but message me on here if you want to play. I'll check back regularly.

Sorry about the other night ajh. I'm not sure when you sent me the message about playing, but I was installing CoD 4 and had the TV turned over to MNF while it was doing that. I know I didn't notice that you had sent me a message until I was already playing CoD and by the time I replied, you were offline.

[quote name='homeland']Anyone up to play tonight?[/QUOTE]

What time? I have a best of 3 series to play for a tournament I'm in. That's at 7 Pacific time. Can you play earlier than that?

I'm not trying to knock anyone since I only have 4 games played myself, but we have I believe 4 users who haven't played a single game yet.

[quote name='Matt Young']I'm not trying to knock anyone since I only have 4 games played myself, but we have I believe 4 users who haven't played a single game yet.[/QUOTE]

Thats my fault I just havent been on in a few days to remove them from the league.

[quote name='Matt Young']I'm not trying to knock anyone since I only have 4 games played myself, but we have I believe 4 users who haven't played a single game yet.[/QUOTE]

There's 3 of them... one of them being Shady and that surprises me.

bread's done
Back