NHL 11 - Out now!

I just picked up the game for 21.xx at GS.com after having rented it a couple times. HUT is by far my favorite part of this game... I actually scored an NHL player in my second peewee pack that I purchased. I was able to get Colton Orr although he was actually lower rated than some of my players from the AHL and some other lower leagues.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Thanks for that n8. Quick question though - I can't get online on campus, so I'm wondering if you need to be online for the ultimate hockey leauge? I played the FIFA 09 version of that game type back in the day and loved it.. I have Madden 11 and it wont work unless i'm signed into the EA Servers? Unless I'm doing something wrong? I tried to google it but can't get any info about it. If you can play it offline though I definitely might have to make a purchase with this game.[/QUOTE]
I'll answer it for him since I found out the hard way. Yes, you need to be connected to the EA servers to play HUT. Found that out when my connection dropped on me last week during a quick play.

so yeah i haven't been on in a while but. I was wondering if you guys need another defense men. i play this game all the time and wanted to get with you guys on the team.

thanks, Gerbil

Shameless plug but I want to share this with people whom play NHL (posted as a blog as well but this is for NHL)

If you ever asked yourself what is the next step to playing more realistic hockey on higher difficulties but are tired of getting spanked then you came to the rite place. In this blog I specifically play a period to teach newcomers and all alike to try to learn to play hockey the rite way...not the lower difficulty online check and chuck fest that the lower difficulties produce.

I play one period and I encourage comments. Your here to get better and so am I, so any discussion helps!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p753QnKbZWY

bread's done
Back