Nights for Wii @ Meijer $2.99

[quote name='Machine']Too many CAGs live in Ann Arbor. Move someplace warmer and leave some deals for me! Nothing is ever left by the time I get out of work at 5 PM - the stores are already picked clean.[/quote]

I would have just gotten one for myself, also I'd be more then happy to allow you to leave Ann Arbor....for me it has the best school I can attend and receive instate tuition. :cool:

[quote name='oliverqueen']My Meijers in Jeffersonville, Indiana sold me the last copy, but acted like I was a wanted criminal. They made me wait for over 30 minutes and then questioned me like I was a crazy price changing magician. I laughed at them and eventually got my game, but I don't think I will frequent that Meijer for a while.. or until I learn some new CAG spell!!! lol[/quote]

See, crap like that gets me so fucking mad:bomb:! That's when I hunt down their district manager and leave he/she a voice mail message of such anger, that not only do they call me back and kiss my ass, but inform me that those at fault will pay dearly:applause::bouncy::cold:.

BTW, Meijer's in Fishers, IN. is OOS.

I just picked it up at the Meijer in Cincinnati (Ridge). They had maybe 5 or 6 left. I bought 1 and the guy working sold it to me, but then called a manager to check it out. So I'm not sure what the status is at that store now.

i got the last one in Rolling Meadows, IL (Algonquin and Golf).

guy got the game out of the case, gave it to me and i just used self checkout to avoid any problems.

I went to the other Meijer in the Lansing area after work. Nights was price tagged $49.99 and rang up for that much... no deal there. The one I did get the deal at had price stickers of $29.99 and rang up for the $2.99 price. So 2 Meijer, same city different prices. Good luck guys.

[quote name='hukt']OK have to ask before I guess the wrong one but which meijer's in cinci is ridge?[/QUOTE]

Pleasant Ridge. Exit 8 off of I-71.

[quote name='sandman8288']Got the last one in Kokomo, Indiana!

It wasn't marked as $2.99,
but I had them price scan,
and it rang up $2.99.[/quote]

Go fellow Kokomo resident! You must have gotten there sometime after me, since when I got there they had three copies and I grabbed two (one for myself and one to sell to a fellow CAG (PM if interested, priority goes to other CAGs in the Kokomo area)).

I asked the clerk to do a price scan, and while we were walking to the register she mentioned she had seen a tag or something in the back that they hadn't put out yet with a ridiculous price of $2.99. Of course I told her that is what I had heard too and obviously the game rang up for that price. This was sometime around 11:15am, so out of curiousity what time did you get yours?

They were priced at $29.99 at the Meijer's in New Albany, IN, but they rang up at $2.99. I picked up two (one for myself and one for my brother), and there were 3 left on the shelf.

[quote name='FurryCurry']I have an extra copy. I think my last post was modded. Is there a thread for selling this game to CAGs in another forum already?[/quote]Your post was moved into the thread listed in the OP.

[quote name='FurryCurry']I have an extra copy. I think my last post was modded. Is there a thread for selling this game to CAGs in another forum already?[/quote]

PMd

[quote name='josh_animebum']Go fellow Kokomo resident! You must have gotten there sometime after me, since when I got there they had three copies and I grabbed two (one for myself and one to sell to a fellow CAG (PM if interested, priority goes to other CAGs in the Kokomo area)).

I asked the clerk to do a price scan, and while we were walking to the register she mentioned she had seen a tag or something in the back that they hadn't put out yet with a ridiculous price of $2.99. Of course I told her that is what I had heard too and obviously the game rang up for that price. This was sometime around 11:15am, so out of curiousity what time did you get yours?[/QUOTE]
Around 7pm.

Just wanted to mention that I checked the trade-in value for Nights Wii at GameStop: $9 in store credit, which means $14 after the trade-2 promotion. Pretty good for flipping, I have to admit.

[quote name='McWeen']I went to a Meijer in Lansing, Michigan. The cashier told me they didn't have any left but they were tucked in the top of the glass case. I know they had at least 3 more copies. I've never traded or anything before but I will stop by tomorrow after work and see if they are still there.[/QUOTE]

Don't bother. I was just there (I live in Okemos) and they were out.

[quote name='McWeen']I went to a Meijer in Lansing, Michigan. The cashier told me they didn't have any left but they were tucked in the top of the glass case. I know they had at least 3 more copies. I've never traded or anything before but I will stop by tomorrow after work and see if they are still there.[/QUOTE]

Don't bother. I was just there (I live in Okemos) and they were all out.

Bought the last two copies at the Muncie, IN location. The dumb blonde who rung me up was dumbfounded over the price. This is what happened...

*girl rings it up, both come up as $2.99*

Dumb Blonde: .....*looks around*
Me: ....
Dumb Blonde: ....hmmm....
Dumb Blonde: ....wow....
Dumb Blonde: ...these...are cheap games.
Me: ...Yeah?
Dumb Blonde: ....hmmmm....
Me: *swipes my credit card*
Dumb Blonde: ......*gives me receipt* There's your receipt
Me: .....
Dumb Blonde: ..........*puts the games in a bag and kind of slams it down in front of me*
Me: .....Have a nice day....

[quote name='typeRJ']i got the last one in Rolling Meadows, IL (Algonquin and Golf).

guy got the game out of the case, gave it to me and i just used self checkout to avoid any problems.[/QUOTE]

I did exactly the same. The copy from the case was still tagged at $49.99. I'm guessing this was supposed to be a price drop to $29.99 and someone at corporate mis-typed.

It's still ringing up at $49.99 at Target.

[quote name='shajek']I did exactly the same. The copy from the case was still tagged at $49.99. I'm guessing this was supposed to be a price drop to $29.99 and someone at corporate mis-typed.

It's still ringing up at $49.99 at Target.[/quote]

yeah it seems like a pricing error. the copy i picked up was marked $29.99 but the price scanner said $2.99.

[quote name='typeRJ']i got the last one in Rolling Meadows, IL (Algonquin and Golf).

guy got the game out of the case, gave it to me and i just used self checkout to avoid any problems.[/quote]

damn....i was there yesterday and they didnt seem to have any...:bomb:

do you have the receipt and a scanner? i want to try and get it price matched...

With so many CAGs wishing they had access to a Meijer's, it's really heartwrenching to read all the posts that say 'picked up 1, there's X left'. :cry:

Went to my meijer today and there was a sign for Nights that said it was on sale for $27 after a $2.99 price drop. I guess they mixed up the price drop amount and the sale amount. My meijer had none anyways but just thought I'd let you guys know.

[quote name='typeRJ']yeah it seems like a pricing error. the copy i picked up was marked $29.99 but the price scanner said $2.99.[/quote]

Yeah that's the way it was here too.

Ha! Now THAT price is just about right for that miserable excuse for a game.

(and before people flame me, I paid full retail for this P.O.S. the game it came out, so I'm entitled to my bitterness)

Just as a heads up the Meijer on ford road in canton had 6 or so copies, but the people there lost the keys to the case....so I left empty handed but if you live around there might be worth it to check in the near future :)

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Just as a heads up the Meijer on ford road in canton had 6 or so copies, but the people there lost the keys to the case....so I left empty handed but if you live around there might be worth it to check in the near future :)[/QUOTE]
Key = Large can of Spam moving at a high velocity at the center of the glass.

Got a couple at my store. When I said I wanted Nights he smiled and said you must have seen the website. I said what do you mean and he said there was some guy who came earlier and said he saw it on slickdeals. I said I saw it on a different site, but I am surprised they are still here. I also got a xenosaga 2 for 7.50 (but this is a huge YMMV since it was a store level markdown)

Just picked up two copies (one for me, one for my brother) for $.29 each at Sears after price match. Only had two left otherwise I would've gotten several more...

Should also mention, thanks to the OP and Battman23. The Cincinnati store is about 30 mins from me and this was the store they called. Apparently, they still have some in stock if anyone local is interested. I would go, but with gas prices/my car having seen better days, I most likely won't make it there.

[quote name='backwards_compatible']Just picked up two copies (one for me, one for my brother) for $.29 each at Sears after price match...[/quote]:whee:

All Louisville area Meijer are cleaned out. I wish I would have seen this yesterday! Any locals with an extra copy laying around... shoot me a PM.

bread's done
Back