Nights Journey of Dreams $$19.99 at Amazon

[quote name='opportunity777']MUST... RESIST... GAME... NOT VERY GOOD........

If this was $15, then I would fold, but I can still justify not buying it at $20 :p[/quote]

Ditto. Wouldn't be surprised to see this hit $15 on Amazon relatively soon, though. It's in the game deals section on Amazon, and they seem to drop the price of games put in the game deals section by a dollar or two every so often before removing it from that section.

68% is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too high of a score for this, and $15 is waaaaaaay too high of a price. It's garbage. Track down real Nights for the Saturn, or wait for it on Gametap. This was a HUUUUUUUGE disappointment.

Well, looks like I'm a liar. I said I'd buy when this hit $20, but I've recently vowed to stop buying so many games until I work down the backlog. Looks like I'll be waiting a bit longer on this one.

[quote name='VioletArrows']I agree, but without all the extra a's and u's.[/QUOTE]

There are not enough extra a and u-s to express how bad this game is ;)

[quote name='Veronica Mars']
Ending = :grouphug:[/quote]

The last stage and end sequences were beautiful. Certainly a flawed game, but I really enjoyed it.

[quote name='Lan_Zer0']The last stage and end sequences were beautiful. Certainly a flawed game, but I really enjoyed it.[/quote]

I tried to make my mom sing along with the ending song.

[quote name='Wolfpup']68% is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too high of a score for this, and $15 is waaaaaaay too high of a price. It's garbage. Track down real Nights for the Saturn, or wait for it on Gametap. This was a HUUUUUUUGE disappointment.[/QUOTE]

Yep. I paid full retail for the game, because I never thought in a million billion years they could destroy Nights THAT badly. Boy was I wrong.

[quote name='RaidenMGS3']Yep. I paid full retail for the game, because I never thought in a million billion years they could destroy Nights THAT badly. Boy was I wrong.[/QUOTE]

I paid full price for it too :hot:

It's impressive how bad it is...but then they somehow actually seem to make the Sonic sequels worse and worse too. Though I don't see how they could possibly make them worse than the last one... :cold:

Good grief, assuming it was ported well, I wish they had just brought over the original-and Dragon Force! (If they could somehow pay for Working Design's awesome translation.)

bread's done
Back