Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors $35 at Amazon.

Tsnake617

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I don't know if it's an error or a reprint, but Amazon claims to have 999 available for $35, which beats the hell out of all the other prices I've seen online. It's not in stock yet, but it's worth a shot if you're interested in getting it. Amazon expects to get it in stock in two or three weeks. I checked it yesterday and many sellers were charging $70 and up. http://www.amazon.com/9-Hours-Persons-Doors-Nintendo-DS/dp/B003VR5PPY/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
EDIT: Just read about the difference between a visual novel and an adventure game. This is definitely an adventure game. I can't edit the tags for some reason, though.
EDIT 2: It's been requested that I point out that the aksys store has the watch bundle available online for 36.99. http://www.aksysgames.com/games/nineninenine/ It includes a watch designed to look like the bracelets worn in 999. I feel like I should point out that the Amazon version does NOT include the watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MaelstromB']Haha, I'd say that's a pretty abysmal estimate considering how quickly the game has been going from Aksys' store. But I do appreciate the attempt. ;)[/QUOTE]

Psh, fine. Last time I make up a sales number for you.

$36.99 for watch, game, and priority mail? thats pretty awesome. Whatever fee they would normally pay retails they spend it on extra goods and fast shipping.

I ordered one about an hour ago from the Aksys store. Teasing my friends about it now. Haha. Thanks for the heads up!

+1 for the backlog

[quote name='whoknows']Anyone else order on tuesday and not receive a shipping confirmation yet?[/QUOTE]

Me!

My PayPal receipt is from 1/12, but Ive gotten nothing else and am really, really hoping nothing got messed up. I'm on the east coast, if that matters...

I saw the number getting lower and got weak. Better for me to take the chance now as oppose to searching at a later date.

Thanks for the update guys.

[quote name='whoknows']Anyone else order on tuesday and not receive a shipping confirmation yet?[/QUOTE]

I think I ordered late Tuesday night but, yeah...no shipping confirmation yet.

[quote name='imacjenn']so there's a watch with this?[/QUOTE]
Yes. Order it now before it's gone forever. :'(

68 copies remaining.

got mine in the mail today. shipping email said ups but it actually came USPS. the watch is heavy. worth the $2 extra. think i'll keep it in the bubble wrap.

[quote name='bmachine']I think I ordered late Tuesday night but, yeah...no shipping confirmation yet.[/QUOTE]

Same here....

[quote name='Maniac Mansion']Only 56 left...damn lots of orders for a niche game in less than 24 hours...there were well over 100 last night.[/QUOTE]
It's that watch, man. People are like, "I ain't gonna pay $60!"

Anyway, I tried to get the OP to update the thread. He complied partly, but forgot to update the heading. I think it would be good for stragglers who love these games might have missed the updates. C'est la vie.

I just need to find my DS charger.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']Does the watch come with a stand? I remember seeing pics where it did.[/QUOTE]
Nope, at least mine didn't.

Down to 50 now.

Watches sold for 70+ dollars on ebay last week and up until Tuesday morning when aksys store restocked.

Now the watches are only fetching less than 5 dollars on ebay.

Crazy how one week's patience can be a difference of 70 dollars for some people.

Also when Aksys stopped selling watch by itself b/c it was selling too quickly I figured there may be only less than 100 left that's why they stopped.
Crazy that they've actually had 500 so watches in stock.

[quote name='testaroo']Watches sold for 70+ dollars on ebay last week and up until Tuesday morning when aksys store restocked.

Now the watches are only fetching less than 5 dollars on ebay.

Crazy how one week's patience can be a difference of 70 dollars for some people.[/QUOTE]
. . . .

not sure what youre looking at but i cant find any watches that sold for under 40 in the last 3 days on ebay(or any at all).

Yeah the buyouts people are putting up have already dropped to about half what they were last week. If you're just wanting the watch then look for further drops during the coming week once the hoarders get their shipments in and listed.

since when is paying retail a deal? i'm a true CAG and i never pay for full retail no matter if it's rare or not. no game owns me.

[quote name='jubeininja69']since when is paying retail a deal? i'm a true CAG and i never pay for full retail no matter if it's rare or not. no game owns me.[/QUOTE]
Your convictions own you! Just kidding.

Not all deals are based on whether they sell for less than retail. In the case of this bundle, people have incentives that warrant this as a deal.

23 copies left.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jubeininja69']since when is paying retail a deal? i'm a true CAG and i never pay for full retail no matter if it's rare or not. no game owns me.[/QUOTE]

More like true $$$.

For a game that's been going for well over what its MSRP is*, this is a steal(especially since there is a small chance Aksys wont release more, they prolly will).

as of right now, this a deal.

Plus, in 5 years this game(sealed) is gonna be worth more than $40.

*with the watch

Also, i still havent got my shipping confirmation yet >.

When the included bonus can be sold for more than you paid for the game?

Seems you're the only one so far who wasn't able to figure that out; I wouldn't recommend this game for you!

Fine, I bought it from Aksys. If I were smart I'd have just used my Amazon credit, but I guess I'll see what's going on with this fancy watch.

Super Mario All Stars. Bayonetta CE. Vesperia CE. Star Ocean Second Evo guide. The list goes on.

[quote name='unc13 buck']Wow some idiot has a ****SEALED**** copy of 999 up for $159.[/QUOTE]

OMG!! Is it a "rare" game?! haha..

Ugh, people are dumb. Sad part is, that will probably sell to someone with money and who did zero research, and in turn, buys it b/c of its high price.

[quote name='Darrith']When the included bonus can be sold for more than you paid for the game?

Seems you're the only one so far who wasn't able to figure that out; I wouldn't recommend this game for you![/QUOTE]

hahah. he wouldnt be able to get out of the first room.

"what..... do i do with this blue key. why can't I slide it through the card scanner!:bomb::bomb::bomb:"

ONLY 9 LEFT IN STOCK. (I'm so tempted to buy the rest.)

after playing the demo on the website i decided to pick up a copy. looks like the perfect title for one of my frequent 4-5 hour flights to the west coast.

[quote name='confoosious'] ONLY 9 LEFT IN STOCK. (I'm so tempted to buy the rest.)[/QUOTE]
Only 4 left now, anyone on the fence better make a decision now!

Edit: Damn, went down to 2 while I was typing that!

bread's done
Back