Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (DS) $19.99 New / $17.99 Pre-Owned @ GameStop

[quote name='DesertLeo']you understand cheeky used a "spoiler" button for a reason, yes?[/QUOTE]
^THIS. Thanks for sharing tho':roll:

[quote name='DesertLeo']Thank god for the text-skip button during subsequent playthroughs, though[/QUOTE]

No kidding! The complete play throughs required to get each ending would have been more a chore otherwise. Personally, I think a chapter select or "choice" manager would have been better, though I could see how that could affect the feel of the game.

[quote name='PapaSmerf']^THIS. Thanks for sharing tho':roll:[/QUOTE]

Oh? Did people not already know that outcome? It was already pointed out above me without a spoiler. And in the other two topics.

Oh, and to the other fella, you should edit your post now if you're concerned about spoilers since it's outta mine and only in that quotation.

Here's a link a 999 thread I started, there's also a thread to the original 999 thread in my thread. http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=300707 Still an amazing game in my opinion. Been playing it every day so far, started last week. I'm currently trying to get the coffin ending. Already got the axe ending, knife ending, and sub ending. The consensus is that the coffin ending isn't worth seeing, but this game is definitely worth playing through over and over. I still need the safe ending and the true ending, but I'll save those until the end in that order. Edit: CAG doesn't seem to like it when I press the enter key so whenever I do it just registers in the post as several space bar hits. :whistle2:(

bread's done
Back