Ninja Gaiden for $34 at Target - 5/2/04

suprsaiyanMAX

CAGiversary!
Next week (starting on 5/2/04) Target has Ninja Gaiden on sale for $39, the coupons they have online for $5 off don't expire til the 18th and no where on the site or coupon does it state that you can't use it with a sale. I've never tried this but I would assume it work. Maybe someone has tried combining a sale these coupons before and would know for sure.

Link to the coupon:
http://www.getintothegame.com/bonus_level/coupon.aspx?catID=85&itemID=103219

Yup, you can use the coupon with a sale, got Sphinx when it first came out for $19 or so, was on sale for $24, had a $5.00 coupon.

O man I just creamed my pants... I almost bought this at Sams Club today for 43 dollars and I thought it was a decent deal. Now For this, thats freakin insane!!!! Thanks alot for the heads up!

What if I went to Circuit City, got it price matched for the 39 * .9 and then used the competitors coupon? Would that work? Because if so, the cost would then be 30 dollars and ten cents :)

[quote name='blackjaw']are you sure a printed coupon of this will work?

it says no 'copies' of the coupon....[/quote]

i think it'll work b/c it's being offered on their website. plus, it also says "PRINT THE COUPON AND TAKE IT TO TARGET" right below the coupon. :D

[quote name='doraemonkerpal'][quote name='blackjaw']are you sure a printed coupon of this will work?

it says no 'copies' of the coupon....[/quote]

i think it'll work b/c it's being offered on their website. plus, it also says "PRINT THE COUPON AND TAKE IT TO TARGET" right below the coupon. :D[/quote]

disregard my comments as im retarded, i see it is actually the target site its on...doh!

Great game, great price. Too bad I bought this months back at ebgames. But on the brightside, I got a free exclusive promo NG wall scroll.

[quote name='droidekaspam']Great game, great price. Too bad I bought this months back at ebgames. But on the brightside, I got a free exclusive promo NG wall scroll.[/quote]

promo? Was that the one they were giving with preorders from EB games?

That website always has $5.00 coupons. They change out every month, usually there's an advertisment in EGM with the website to get the coupons. I've used many in conjunction with sale prices and never had a problem.

I'm gonna try this, I'll even see if they take that DBZ: Takestu raincheck I still have.

I bought a NG less than 30 days ago but made the mistake of it getting it from EB. The disc, despite being in pristine condition, would never load after a certain level. I tried to exchange it but they had a 14 day return policy and I was screwed.

Wow I'm truly impressed...it even got put on the CAG calender (Thanks CheapyD). Sure hope Target doesn't give us all the run-around.

I'm telling you guys, they will accept it, stop worrying. 2 weeks or so ago, they had Everything or Nothing on sale for $39.99 and there was at the time a $5.00 off coupon from getintothegame.com, making the game $34.99, which is what I paid.

[quote name='scsg75']I'm telling you guys, they will accept it, stop worrying. 2 weeks or so ago, they had Everything or Nothing on sale for $39.99 and there was at the time a $5.00 off coupon from getintothegame.com, making the game $34.99, which is what I paid.[/quote]

ok, i trust you...its always good hearing other CAG who have done this same deal....so i expect it will work, or i will have your head for it!!!

haha ;)

I've also been able to use the Target coupon on a sale item.

They had NFL Street on sale for $38.88 and I used the $5 off coupon from their site (was in black and white ink) and the girl accepted it.

Mishimaryu - yes that was the ebgames preorder promo. Although, I think last week they were still offering it on the website w/ purchase of the game, but it looks like they are all out now.

Will they pricematch AND take a coupon? CC has SC:pT for $40 this week. The Target site has a $5 off coupon for that as well. Missed out on the Compusa deal and wouldn't mind getting this cheaply.

Is this the cheapest way to get Ninja Gaiden now?

How much is NG used at places like BB or Gamecrazy?

I'm kind of poor now. :(

So i says to my Girlfriend last night, i says "ya know what honey" "Yes dear?" "I'm gonna try and not buy any games in the month of May" "Whatever dear"

SOB!!!!!!!!
:)
maybe i should have stated may of 05....

I called Circuit City and they said that if you bring in the ad and the coupon they'll match the combined discounted price. I'm assuming this is NOT YMMV, but you might get some anal customer service rep, so don't get mad at me if they don't let you do it; just try again.

Thanks Casey. See yea- both the Comp USa and this weeks Circuit City deals on Pandora have been sold out so I'm making darn sure it doesnt happen with Ninja Gaiden. Tho I'd prefer picking up Pandora- nothing wrong with getting a game that wont be this cheap again for a year. PAndora or Ninja Gaiden.

Damn looks like all the systems are gonna get some cheap ass lovin tommorrow.

Circuit City - $15 Fzero GX and $15 memory card for ps2 if it still on sale.
Target - Ninja Gaiden for Xbox $34

$70, but worth it.

[quote name='Requiem']Is this the cheapest way to get Ninja Gaiden now?

How much is NG used at places like BB or Gamecrazy?

I'm kind of poor now. :([/quote]

I haven't seen it pre-played at any Blockbusters near me yet and Last time I checked Gamecrazy's used price was like $40 or something...so my guess is this is the cheapest deal currently.

[quote name='Richter']its $38.88 in my ad (Pensacola, FL)[/quote]

$38.88 - $5 printable coupon linked in the original post.

Yeah for sure don't forget to print the coupon out because I'm pretty positive that they don't have anywhere in the store, only online.

Its the same price at Target this week...I dunno if Walmart takes competitor's coupns but places like Cricuit City may price match and give you 10% of the difference, and as Chinacow mentioned above sometime you can get them to price match the coupon too depending on who you talk to.

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='Richter']its $38.88 in my ad (Pensacola, FL)[/quote]

$38.88 - $5 printable coupon linked in the original post.[/quote]ah, thanks for clearing that up

Did anybody try to purchase this? I tried to buy it and the coupon wouldn't scan..

An apparently they cant just take off 5$.. So I could get it for 34$.. Maybe I printed the coupon wrong.. Cause I just printed the whole page to prove it was from getintothegame.com..

How did you all get it to scann?

i printed mine out, and took the whole page. my printer is way low on ink and half of it was barely readable, however the bar codes were fine and it scanned easily, with my discount i only paid 32.34 total. you might want to make sure they use the hand scanner.

i work there so i get 10% off too. my printer is pretty crappy too, it was on sale a while back for like 35 bucks, an HP 3320

Hmm I wonder why It wouldnt scannnnn

So all u did was print the direct link?

Also so is it true that you cant enter the coupon in by hand? Cause the manager wouldnt do anything for me..

bread's done
Back