Ninja Gaiden for $34 at Target - 5/2/04

suprsaiyanMAX

CAGiversary!
Next week (starting on 5/2/04) Target has Ninja Gaiden on sale for $39, the coupons they have online for $5 off don't expire til the 18th and no where on the site or coupon does it state that you can't use it with a sale. I've never tried this but I would assume it work. Maybe someone has tried combining a sale these coupons before and would know for sure.

Link to the coupon:
http://www.getintothegame.com/bonus_level/coupon.aspx?catID=85&itemID=103219

i dont see why you wouldnt be able to type it in, in fact at first the girl went to get someone else cause she thought it had to be typed in, but then they said just to scan it. to be honest i expected it not to scan, seems like since the bars have to be a certain way that alot could throw them off, IE calibration, ink levels.

actually i just went to the site, getintothegame.com and followed the links there, but i checked and its the same destination as the direct link in this thread, yeah.

no problem, and if they dont have it, ask for a rain check. the coupon is good til the 18th. however the target store here was completely full, and id imagine its like that most places, since this is the first day of the sale.

Went to CC yesterday with my target coupon for SC:pT. Guy was very cool about it and game me the $5 off their sales price. Not as good as the CompUsa deal, but SC:pT for $34.99 ain't too bad. :) Thanks!

Just picked mine up from CC. The lady initially said I couldn't include the Target coupon in the price match, but I then politely told her that I called earlier and that someone from customer service said I could.

So to make a long story short, you can get Ninja Gaiden for $32.something + tax.

Thanks again for the heads up, ssMAX.

My local Target was out! Doh! I might have to price match at Best Buy and use one of my old gift cards to get around $34. My Target Sucks.

Hey if you get a raincheck wouldn't that mean even more savings?! 0_0

To those who find NG sold out, get the raincheck!

Bought the last one at my other local Target. So they are selling out. I tried to get a Rain check at one target but the lady at customer service was giving me the run around and after 15 minutes I told I didn't want to wait any longer and I walked out. If I have time I'll try getting a rain check again.

after a bit of convincing that it was a real coupon, it worked!

$35.51...thanks!

now if i could only get past the nunchuck guy :(

[quote name='Requiem']Hey if you get a raincheck wouldn't that mean even more savings?! 0_0

To those who find NG sold out, get the raincheck![/quote]

How does that translate into more savings...sure you can substitute another game (I think you can still do that), but then the $5 off coupon wouldn't work.

I managed to grab copy using the coupon and my employee discount. They are selling out because on the day before the sale there were about 10-12 copies behind the glass. When I got there (about 2 hours from opening time) there was only 2 left.

Wow, I got there at like 1240 on sunday and they still had a bunch in Austin, guess theyre not selling out over here. Hope this game is worth the hype, its the first xbox game Ive bought.(halo came with my xbox)

[quote name='Requiem']Hey if you get a raincheck wouldn't that mean even more savings?! 0_0

To those who find NG sold out, get the raincheck![/quote]

yea rain checks works fine where I am, but I heard they quit givin them for some reason in some areas. So its a YMMV thing I guess...

Got mine! Woo hoo!!! $35!

never would have been able to buy it if my friend's PC hadn't taken a crap. Had to fix it and he paid me.

Then it was off to work to print off the $5 coupon and head to target.

Finally!

bread's done
Back