No Demons up in this OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dcfox']$500 says you can't. I'll race you right now.[/QUOTE]

It's on.

can we keep it short though, I'm not much for endurance races.

[quote name='dallow']Did your credit go through TFN?[/quote]

Yeah, I'm kinda confused though cause I have two referrals green lighted, but it won't let me order anything.

I sent 'em a message about it though.

[quote name='mr ryles']It's on.

can we keep it short though, I'm not much for endurance races.[/quote]
A race around the OTT. Ready . . . Set . . . Go!

[quote name='dcfox']A race around the OTT. Ready . . . Set . . . Go![/QUOTE]

Wait! I still need to go to the store and buy some milk, for my cereals.

[quote name='Maklershed']Too Human is $49.99 on Amazon right now. :whee:
[/quote]

Also Fable II LE for $66 :whee:

------

Budge, did you get the package? I'm wondering why it got to Brak within a day when you're way closer.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Also Fable II LE for $66 :whee:
[/quote]

Indeed. And I can confirm that the Amazon pre-order price guarantee actually works. Also, release day delivery is available.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Yeah, I'm kinda confused though cause I have two referrals green lighted, but it won't let me order anything.

I sent 'em a message about it though.[/QUOTE]

It takes a couple of days for them to clear it on their side.

At least it did for me.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Also Fable II LE for $66 :whee:

------

Budge, did you get the package? I'm wondering why it got to Brak within a day when you're way closer.[/quote]

Not yet, well I haven't checked today's mail yet. I will let you know a little later. I certainly hope it comes no later then Thursday so I can use it this weekend. I also need to put some money in the bank to order some other stuff.

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']what comes included in the LE?[/quote]

The Limited Edition includes:

• Bonus DVD-Includes new 'Making-of Feature' with Peter Molyneux and the team at Lionhead Studios and concept art viewer
  • Bonus In-Game Content-(Requires LIVE account) Includes "The Hall of the Dead" Dungeon, "The Wreckager" Legendary Cutlass Weapon and Otherworldly Bonus
  • Collectible Hobbe figure with accessories-From the Qee Collection comes this one-of-a-kind Hobbe figure. Nasty, brutish, and short, he roams the countryside, preying on travelers and spiriting away the children of the unwary.
  • 48-hour Xbox LIVE Gold Trial Card-With Xbox LIVE Gold, players can show off their individual hero by inviting friends into their unique version of Albion or they can visit their friends' Albion, and earn additional gold, experience and renown to take back into their own.
  • Five printed Fate Cards-These five beautiful cards foretell the Hero's great destiny to journey across all of Albion, encountering deadly enemies and enigmatic allies. The path leads to a choice that will change the world forever.

The "Otherlworldly bonus" has been speculated that its this Master Chief:
masterchiefisfablizied.jpg

[quote name='darthbudge']Hmm.. I think I am gonna go get Taco Bell. But being the cheapass I am, I will probably just get 2 Cheesy Beef Burritos.[/QUOTE]

I find those disgusting.

[quote name='Maklershed']
I meant I'd give you something for a clearance copy of Eternal Sonata. :bomb:
[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I'm gonna have to hold you to your first response. Table Tennis is on its way!

[quote name='wubb']Sorry, I'm gonna have to hold you to your first response. Table Tennis is on its way![/quote]

It's not his fault you can't understand basic english. :roll: So I guess you're sending him table tennis as a gift then? :cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Time to make TFN/LP change their avatar!

interimcrashersegg3654fsl5.png
[/quote]

Oooh that's a good one. I still got more, plan to mix it up with CC characters for a bit.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']It's not his fault you can't understand basic english. :roll: So I guess you're sending him table tennis as a gift then? :cool:[/QUOTE]

This doesn't concern you.

Besides Mak said he'd trade me some game he bought on clearance. I'm just making sure he doesn't go back on his word. That's all.

Frosty, tell lilboo how to throw an old man a real birthday party.

His sancho turns 30 in October and boo wants to have a Dora the Explorer themed party. :roll:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Frosty, tell lilboo how to throw an old man a real birthday party.

His sancho turns 30 in October and boo wants to have a Dora the Explorer themed party. :roll:[/quote]

don't put a stripper in the cake unless you have an ambulance on standby.

:rofl: I don't want anything too crazy. I got my birthday before his so he gets whatever money i dont spend on myself for my birthday. :nottalking:

[quote name='manthing']Damn, that new WiiWare Bomberman sounds :drool:

Too bad the Friend Codes Wii sucks[/quote]

fix-ed.

Just wait til Ninty makes the first stab at the next gen of consoles... it's be like two wiis duct taped together... it'll be an xbox 360, essentially, with waggle motion.

Security guard next to me asking me how to search for a vid on the National Democratic Convention.. and basically, she only puts "ND Convention" because she doesn't know how to spell 'national' and democratic

:whistle2:\

My girlfriend's friend. This chic is ridiculous live.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9OOrWeD3NU[/media]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back