No Demons up in this OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']tunasyb.

No. Did you?

Is that sale any good?[/QUOTE]

Yes. Well, it was good. You could order certain criterions for ~$5. I only got The Vanishing.

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

Fable II LE for 66.99 at Amazon...Yes, please.[/quote]

old news.

[quote name='dallow']:([/quote]

why so morose?

[quote name='wubb']The FF draft is tonight I think. I need to prep my list.[/quote]

wow and I were talking about how it was way past your bedtime earlier today. :p

[quote name='Maklershed']Mercs 2 looks turrrrible.

I will trade you something for a clearance copy of Eternal Sonata :bouncy:

'allo 'allo. Whots all dis den?

Get it the way Mak Jr does. [/quote]

(1) yes.
(2) I want copy of clearance ES too. :\
(3) dis is the OTT, guvna.
(4) I almost told munch to just get it from his neverending milk machine, but I refrained. Glad to see you have my back. :p

[quote name='st0neface']That draft is gonna end late as fuck. I got a full eight hours of sleep last night to make up for it.[/QUOTE]

This has nothing to do with your post, but have you heard that new Beat Konducta album from Madlib?

[quote name='tiredfornow']You gonna drink when you get home, manthing?[/quote]

Not today...

I gotta get mailing supplies and go to the Post Office and sent out that PS2/3 card adapter and Too Human to Fudge.

I wanna go to GS and preorder Rock Band 2 and pick up 'The Darkness' for $3 like Joe(?)

I'm also hoping to pick up a copy of Guilty Gear XX for the Xbox today as well

And hopefully run into a copy of Mercs 2 early...

[quote name='manthing']Not today...

I gotta get mailing supplies and go to the Post Office and sent out that PS2/3 card adapter and Too Human to Fudge.

I wanna go to GS and preorder Rock Band 2 and pick up 'The Darkness' for $3 like Joe(?)

I'm also hoping to pick up a copy of Guilty Gear XX for the Xbox today as well

And hopefully run into a copy of Mercs 2 early...[/quote]

is there some benefit to pre-ordering RB2?
and i'm sure you could find a copy of Mercs 2 early... if you tried hard enough.

why are you being so nice to fudge, sending him a brand new game?! :lol:

[quote name='senorwoohoo']This has nothing to do with your post, but have you heard that new Beat Konducta album from Madlib?[/QUOTE]

That WLIB AM one? I didn't think it came out until next month. Unless you're talking about an entirely different one.

[quote name='munch']Yes. Well, it was good. You could order certain criterions for ~$5. I only got The Vanishing.[/QUOTE]
What other Criterions do they have? And are the cases in good condition?

WAAAAR.jpg

wubb can crowd surf, too!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']is there some benefit to pre-ordering RB2?

why are you being so nice to fudge, sending him a brand new game?! :lol:[/quote]

Gamestop is giving away a free T-Shirt with preorders. The fact that used copies of RB2 aren't gonna be able to have the RB1 songs imported, and that I have GS credit is making me pre-order

I'm being nice to Budge to make up for the fact I've been promising that Memory Card adapater for weeks, and that I hate Too Human so fucking much...

[quote name='manthing']Gamestop is giving away a free T-Shirt with preorders. The fact that used copies of RB2 aren't gonna be able to have the RB1 songs imported, and that I have GS credit is making me pre-order

I'm being nice to Budge to make up for the fact I've been promising that Memory Card adapater for weeks, and that I hate Too Human so fukcing much...[/quote]

Ok, so it's a moot point for me then, since I have no GS credit, don't give a fuck about the T-shirt, and will be fine on the code for RB2 if I get it from YF360G... I still can't believe the code will be 1 time use only... This is like the key checking disc validation shit that PC users are in an uproar about -- I can't believe lynch mobs aren't forming already.

You're not gonna return Too Human? Or sell it for cost? fuck, you're a charitable bastard. ;)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']

You're not gonna return Too Human? Or sell it for cost? fuck, you're a charitable bastard. ;)[/quote]

Of course I am...

Were you not a recipient of my charitable nature?

#83, It's just not my kind of game. Leveling up, loot, etc. is just not for me.

Then there's the irritating aspect of not being able to use sweet loot right away...

:bomb:

Anyone here old?
My BF turns :oldman: 30!!!! :oldman: in October. Trying to think of some good ideas on what to do for in terms of a party! Any ideas!

His birthday is Oct 25, which is a Sat :cool:
I'm thinking about having a costume party since it's near Halloween.. but make it 80s or 90s themed because he's :oldman:

I'd rather have a 90s themed halloween birthday party. We'll go as Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky :cool:

[quote name='lilboo']

I'd rather have a 90s themed halloween birthday party. We'll go as Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky :cool:[/quote]

Boo. with or without stains...

:whistle2:#

[quote name='dallow']:cries:[/quote]

I know what you mean...Chinese Goldfish dallow has the Swim Bladder disease!

Everytime he eats, he floats at the top of the tank like he's dead. Only to be as good as new the next day.

[quote name='st0neface']That WLIB AM one? I didn't think it came out until next month. Unless you're talking about an entirely different one.[/QUOTE]

Nope, it's one that was just released on the Stones Throw site. It's a tribute to Dilla and J Rocc was involved.

dallow - if you're on AIM at home, the code should show up on your window over there. I'll keep the card in my pocket just in case, though.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Nope, it's one that was just released on the Stones Throw site. It's a tribute to Dilla and J Rocc was involved.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I see it now. I'll check it out when I get home. I've yet to hear whack Madlib.

[quote name='st0neface']Ah, I see it now. I'll check it out when I get home. I've yet to hear whack Madlib.[/QUOTE]

I'll say that I wasn't blown away by everything when I listened to it for the first time this morning, but some of the tracks are fantastic.

Holy fuck. I'm not the 16 year old runner I used to be. Got really winded after only a mile from the regular 3.5m route I used to run. Damn video games and junk food. I gotta cut back....on the junk food.

Too Human is $49.99 on Amazon right now. :whee:

[quote name='wubb']Sweet. I'll trade you Rockstar Table Tennis for it. :bouncy:[/quote]

I meant I'd give you something for a clearance copy of Eternal Sonata. :bomb:

[quote name='senorwoohoo']How does Graystone get pudding?[/quote]

From a fully stocked closet full of big 20lb cans of pudding with black and white labels with a small disclaimer on the back that says "Equine grade".

[quote name='mr ryles']And I'm sure I could beat all of you in a foot race. :cool:[/quote]
$500 says you can't. I'll race you right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back