Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='TheRock88']
961Olivia_MunnDeepthroatHotDog-fd8.gif

:drool:[/quote]

The mustard ruins it for me.

I hate mustard.

[quote name='zewone']Hey, Mox, you looking forward to Mercs 2?[/QUOTE]
He probably thinks that's unimpressive too and that anyone who posts about it must drink.

[quote name='zewone']I don't remember what you wanted.

Oh, the USB thing?[/QUOTE]
Yeah.

That works with my particular brand of hardware, right? I thought I read that USB didn't... :whistle2:k

What the fuck. They finally decide to put Rocko on DVD and it's some shitty best of collection. fuck that. I need season sets.

Morning ladies and germs.

Drinking a Starbucks ice mocha drink. It's not too shabby. I can't wait to start doing back flips off the walls.

I actually saw that episode, and instantly hoped that someone would make an animated GIF out of it.

(After I imagined having passionate, romance novel-esque sex with her.)

I think I'll try to get motivated enough to list my Xbox and GC on eBay next week. I hate packing up shit like that though.

[quote name='Rocko']What the fuck. They finally decide to put Rocko on DVD and it's some shitty best of collection. fuck that. I need season sets.[/quote]
It's probably a test to see if they should go ahead with season sets.

I've started up Phantom Hourglass again. I'm enjoying it but I hate the parts where you have to blow on the DS to do something. I'll leave the blowing things on public transportation to lilboo. :whee:

(j/k boo :grouphug:)

[quote name='Maklershed']I've started up Phantom Hourglass again. I'm enjoying it but I hate the parts where you have to blow on the DS to do something. I'll leave the blowing things on public transportation to lilboo. :whee:

(j/k boo :grouphug:)[/QUOTE]

Ha!

The blowing parts didn't bug me but I wouldn't want to do them in public.

[quote name='wubb']I think I'll try to get motivated enough to list my Xbox and GC on eBay next week. I hate packing up shit like that though.[/quote]Why not trade it all in?

[quote name='Brak']Phantom Hourglass = Consummate Baby Mode[/quote]That was my biggest complaint. Waaaaaaay too easy.

[quote name='wubb']The blowing parts didn't bug me but I wouldn't want to do them in public.[/quote]Why not? I think some of you guys are under the impression that people give a fig about what you're doing. No one really cares.

I'm not saying that to be mean, like "oh it's wubb, no one cares what he does." But you go to a party, and you're all concerned you're dressed right, your hair's okay, you don't do anything stupid. People need to realize the other people there aren't watching you to see if your hair is okay or you're wearing the right clothes or you're doing something stupid. They're paranoid about the very same things.

So blow into the DS. Play the game, say "Objection!!" and enjoy yourself. Just don't shout too loud, you dont want to scare the guy sitting next to you.

[quote name='guinaevere']oh it's wubb, no one cares what he does.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, well...

I edited out the relevant part, and somehow made it that much more relevant.

(The power of editing. :cool:)

[quote name='guinaevere']Why not trade it all in?[/QUOTE]

I have little use for Gamestop credit and I'd probably get buttkiss for them anyway.

:speaktothehand:

[quote name='wubb']I have little use for Gamestop credit[/quote]That's like saying, "Money is no good to me."

and I'd probably get buttkiss for them anyway.
That on the other hand, is fair. Although with a decent promotion, you can get a couple dollars and save yourself ebay & paypal fees and the hassle of shipping/insuring those consoles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back