No Demons up in this OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']
1219593029025s.jpg
[/QUOTE]
I was going to accuse you of killing the OTT JFD, but the picture somewhat redeems your post, despite the site it's linked from.

[quote name='lilboo']Daang, I just played Chapter 1 in Ninja Gaiden II :shock:
That shit took my name and called me a cum dumpster :([/QUOTE]

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']:wave:[/QUOTE]:whistle2:|

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']School tomorrow![/QUOTE]

Today was my first day back. I was slightly more optimistic this time around but that quickly changed by the end of my last class.

[quote name='lilboo']Daang, I just played Chapter 1 in Ninja Gaiden II :shock:
That shit took my name and called me a cum dumpster :([/quote]

path of warrior or path of acolyte?

:drool:

Anyway, who alls in the OTT FF league? I need help. Im trying to configure my computer to run the draft software. I pressed the button that says "Press Button to Begin Draft Test". A message popped up and said java was configured, however when I go to step 2 or step 3, it wont let me click on the buttons. Will the draft software still work?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']path of warrior or path of acolyte?[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :baby: :oops:

I never played this before! LEAVE ME ALONE! (Though I did beat the chapter and never actually died! :cool: )

[quote name='tiredfornow']There's a .gif of her pulling her nip out.

There it is! NSFDB:
Olivia_Munn_Nipple_flash.gif
[/QUOTE]
DAMN!

That was awesome. I didn't even pay attention to the guest list for tonight. New album and a book. Very sweet.

Only thing that bugs me is that the melody from that song was actually from an earlier song of hers, but now it has a different title and lyrics. She's done it before, but it's always weird to hear.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']:drool:

Anyway, who alls in the OTT FF league? I need help. Im trying to configure my computer to run the draft software. I pressed the button that says "Press Button to Begin Draft Test". A message popped up and said java was configured, however when I go to step 2 or step 3, it wont let me click on the buttons. Will the draft software still work?[/quote]

Anybody?

[quote name='DT778']You guys are missing the nip slip gif

2gsrcde.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Someone posted it earlier, unless it was deleted.
[quote name='becuzimbrown']Anybody?[/QUOTE]
Sorry, 'brown, don't know.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Anybody?[/quote]You're good to go.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']DT are you in the OTT FF league? Answer my question if you are![/quote]Yeah, I'm the Pink Elephants.

I would fuck Olivia Munn so har--

Er.

I mean.

I would have sex with her.

[quote name='Brak']I would fuck Olivia Munn so har--

Er.

I mean.

I would have sex with her.[/QUOTE]
That's like saying "I'm going to breathe air today." Of course you would. We all would.

[quote name='Moxio']Wow Brak, that's really immature.[/QUOTE]
The only thing immature would be when I bust my nut in her mouth without giving her warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back