No Demons up in this OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Frosty Claus may hook you up for the holiday season, if someone else doesn't do so first. Wait and see. :p[/QUOTE]
Only if I get another Batmangz drawrering. Otherwise, forget it.

[quote name='Brak']Thanks for that stuff, Linkin.

:cool: @ the keychain

:rofl: @ that Nintendo thing[/quote]

Dang that was quick.

I had some extra stuff I've been wanting to get rid of from past E3's so I figured I'd include some of it :D

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Alright, thanks anyway, LP - get the best deal you can now, and if you still have GH2 hanging around and you still want to dump it off inexpensively in the future, hit me up.[/quote]

I didn't say no. I said I was thinking of selling them as a set, I honestly don't think it would make that much of a difference on eBay. Make me an offer on GH2 if you still want it.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Fran Drescher's house got broken into and her husband was tied up and forced to watch the intruder rape her. That was the high point of her careerer.[/quote]
That's just heartless, Jimmie. I reported your post.

Hmm. What's the Threadless $3 coupon? And who wants a purchase?

By the way, Brak, if you're buying something in this $12 sale, you owe me one. :cool:

Oh, coupons are disabled.

I just remembered, when I saw Deathrace this weekend, I saw the trailer for the new Fast & The Furious...looks cool..the whole original cast is back, so it should be pretty sweet, was hoping to catch Tyrese in the trailer but he didn't seem to be in it.

I never liked the F&F movies, I think they are incredibly dumb... am I the only one that feels this way? I mean it has cool effects and stuff, I guess I am just not into that stuff.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I just remembered, when I saw Deathrace this weekend, I saw the trailer for the new Fast & The Furious...looks cool..the whole original cast is back, so it should be pretty sweet, was hoping to catch Tyrese in the trailer but he didn't seem to be in it.[/quote]

_____ _____ _____ __ dumb _____.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I just remembered, when I saw Deathrace this weekend, I saw the trailer for the new Fast & The Furious...looks cool..the whole original cast is back, so it should be pretty sweet, was hoping to catch Tyrese in the trailer but he didn't seem to be in it.[/quote]
Paul Walker and Vin Diesel reunited? I'm there. :cool:

I'm not big into cars or the racing culture by the Fast and the Furious movies were decent. Haven't seen Tokyo Drift, though.

[quote name='darthbudge']I never liked the F&F movies, I think they are incredibly dumb... am I the only one that feels this way? I mean it has cool effects and stuff, I guess I am just not into that stuff.[/quote]

I only liked the chase scene in the beginning of Tokyo Drift.

Whoever writes these freecreditreport jingles needs to be strapped to a rocket and blasted into space along with the guys writing those ____movie films.

[quote name='wubb']I have no idea why I own Arena Football for both the Xbox and the PS2. :whee:[/quote]
You're either a big Kurt Warner fan or a big Bon Jovi fan. Which is it, Wubb?

[quote name='dcfox']You're either a big Kurt Warner fan or a big Bon Jovi fan. Which is it, Wubb?[/QUOTE]

We know that Wubb used to the work on the docks...

Grr...I want to pay $13, not $16...

I'll let you know though because I'm still probably going to order it.

I liked when the shirts were $10 and you could use coupons. :cool:

Order #1089353 placed on December 3, 2007 for $15.61
Order #607282 placed on December 14, 2006 for $13.00
Order #495797 placed on October 24, 2006 for $10.00
Order #423934 placed on August 16, 2006 for $5.50
Order #327971 placed on May 2, 2006 for $8.50
Order #278260 placed on March 13, 2006 for $10.50
Order #260639 placed on February 9, 2006 for $27.00
Order #240235 placed on January 10, 2006 for $0.00
Order #234033 placed on December 31, 2005 for $13.50
Order #217058 placed on December 5, 2005 for $0.50
Order #211188 placed on November 29, 2005 for $5.75
Order #211177 placed on November 29, 2005 for $6.50
Order #206603 placed on November 26, 2005 for $8.50
Order #188872 placed on November 15, 2005 for $0.00
Order #158269 placed on October 11, 2005 for $5.25
Order #138760 placed on September 9, 2005 for $13.25

Their prices are so shitty now.

Usually I wouldn't mind doing yours first but I'm not paying $19 for that shirt and there's nothing else I'd be interested in. I've been spoiled by the prices of shirt.woot and Tee Fury.

Thanks for the heads up on the sale. I like this, but the location of the print on the is wrong for me. If I punt and get a huge old hoody, it wouldn't be as bad. But the color looks washed out on the submitted pics. Do the hoodies typically have the same color saturation as the tshirts?

[quote name='guinaevere']Thanks for the heads up on the sale. I like this, but the location of the print on the is wrong for me. If I punt and get a huge old hoody, it wouldn't be as bad. But the color looks washed out on the submitted pics. Do the hoodies typically have the same color saturation as the tshirts?[/QUOTE]

I bought that shirt like a year or two a go.

I regret it.

[quote name='wubb']I like paying $0.25 for my shirts at yard sales. :cool:[/quote]
I like taking my shirts out of the good will bin for free :cool:

Amazon credited my bank account 96 bucks for a refund i didnt have.

In somewhat related news, my girlfriend bought a hookah which I am about to put to good use.

My phone was ringing and my brother was sitting next to it, so I told him to hand it to me, but he ignored me so I yelled at him like 3 times to give it to me and he ignored me again, but somehow the phone flew across the room towards me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back